NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Well now...what a wonderfull way to start a monday morning, the Alpha V 21 finally here!

Last edited:

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Yo, I found a bug. When I started a fight with the Salaris pair, the dialogue that plays when the enemies orgasm shows my player name instead of the target's name. I'll edit this further if I find anything else.
*Edit 1* The bug happened with the orgasm message of the Toxic Matango and the Ghost as well.
*Edit 2* A typo occurred when I encountered a single Salaris. It says "A of Salaris..." when it probably should have been "A Salaris...".

Last edited:

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Uh.... Is there a way to cheat? I'm playing on android and its gonna be a MASSIVE PAIN to grind again especially with the new exp system even on easy mode.... I'm aware there's a patch but it only works on PC. (Or at least I think so anyway)

Reactions: khansher

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
does anyone know how many updates this game is gonna get until it finished because i like to play games that are finished that why i am asking
i hope it gets endless updates the map is big enough for all kinds of areas (mostly hoping for nude vili cgs):p
also considering how long this update took...its best not to think about completion
just see this as an endless story of romancing and bf monstergirls:)

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Uh.... Is there a way to cheat? I'm playing on android and its gonna be a MASSIVE PAIN to grind again especially with the new exp system even on easy mode.... I'm aware there's a patch but it only works on PC. (Or at least I think so anyway)
I'm sure there's a way on android. Search the comments in previous pages, you'll find something.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I think the perk that recharges your energy when you perform a teasing attack broke an update or two before, it doesn't work now.

rudy102pl

Aug 3, 2017
I have problem with android version. When i start the game this error is showing. If i ignore it and start new game i can't go on aventure or talk to anybody. Help Screenshot_20191028-235309_Monster Girl Dreams.jpg

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I think the perk that recharges your energy when you perform a teasing attack broke an update or two before, it doesn't work now.
if you need energy why not use the magic skill invigorate gives way more energy also makes getting the orgasm scenes easy;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(pleas give a response)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirokamisama

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
So.... I made a tiny mod (not sure how to use the modloader but oh well) which adds a Ultra Easy mode, which essentially kaioken x10 all of your stats, just gonna leave it here if anybody wanna use it lol. Just for PC as of now.

Installation:
1. Open the "mod" folder.
2. Copy the "game" folder.
3. Open the game's folder (it should be named MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v21.a-pc).
4. Paste into that folder.

Note:
Copy the original "game" folder and put it somewhere else (like a "Backup" folder) just in case you want to remove the mod.

1572311146519.png

Reactions: Konstantinus

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v21.b bug fix update to actually fix the linux/android crash on start issue.

if you need energy why not use the magic skill invigorate gives way more energy also makes getting the orgasm scenes easy;)

also ThresholdMGD i have some ideas for the islands:
the 13 smale ones can be caribbean like with pirate girls and fish girls and stuff
the 3 at the forest, have like wild tribes of some kind living there
and the single one in the north is like the home of greece amazones you know like a mystical island full of lesbians surrounded by big sea monster babes :p
what ya say sounds good?

oh and for that lage area above the smal islands:
how about making the largest forest ther a small rain forest with cannibal tribes, treefolks, monkeys and
sexy kitties(panther, tiger babes):love:

and what about aliens?
let's say after reaching a certain point in the game a alien ship crash lands in between the 4 small forest above the islands
and it's full of cyborgs, androids and tentacle monster also all kinds of aliens specimens like a collection or trophies.(predator)..
and the captain is a cute girl who's very happy they didn't crash in the mountains...
sounds good?

(pleas give a response)
I currently have no intention of utilizing the islands in the main zone progression.
The farm for example is in a similar boat where I could put side content there, but I have a lot of other things I need to do that are a priority to progression and existing characters.

And some of you ideas may fit a bit better as modded content. Aliens are a bit out of what I'm going for with setting.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Aliens are a bit out of what I'm going for with setting.
I saw in the Discord that you used this beautiful thing as inspiration for Amy, though. I've always liked Hushabye's designs a ton but I always thought they'd never find their way into any kind of media even as a small piece of inspiration. Ada in particular is cute as hell! You truly are a cultured individual (y)

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Seductive Dynamo still broken for me in 21.b. It's not that big of a deal, more of an annoyance that I wasted a perk.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Fantastic! I was hoping for some more Perpetua, just a teaser this time I guess. But man Amy is amazing and great update overall, but she definitely takes the cake. Thanks for the great game Threshold and keep up the good work.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
All three of the named girls from the caves, Nova, Amy and Tabitha are pretty great in their own way, looking forward to sparring with Nova, if that ever is a thing.

Also i thought i had a bug the first time the three ghosts all went into sex stance at the same time, nice trick that one.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes