Ornn Ornn

Jan 11, 2023
hi, i truly enoy the game and have a suggestion for a skill set you can do in combat.
i fought Ceris and did headpet, she then asked if we could just cuddle. i want that in the game.

skills--> hugging --> hug (this move is a simple hug, similair to kiss. mabey with ceris you can be tempted into a embrace)
skills--> hugging --> embrace (this enters the hugging stance)
skills--> hugging --> cuddle (this is when you are already in the hugging stance)
skills--> hugging --> squeeze (you give a quick gentel squeeze to show your affection)
skills--> hugging --> relaxation (you close your eyes and just cuddle up whith a lot of trust)
(edit: relaxation temps your opponent te use relaxation as wel, this skill also heals, but you take 100% increased dmg this turn.)

perk: loving embrace (you are x% more likly to tempt your opponent into a embrace)
perk: lovers embrace (skills that are gentle non sexual acts have increased effect while in the hugging stance)
perk: unending hugs (your opponents is x% less likly to want to break the embrace stance)

i think dialog should exist with 3 possibilities depending on the charachter
basic dialog for non relationship charachters such as the elf.
advanced dialog should be avaible for combat charachters you can have relationships with. ("want to just cuddle?")
some special diolag for charachters like ceris, aiko, chest minic and possible more charachters that want you to hug them.

i dont have a discord, patreon or something else that can reach out the creator of monstergirldreams.
so i would appriecate it if someone could link, repost or bring this concept up to the creator.

(edited 2 things: lovers embrance cahnged the word damage-->effect, because i typed a bit below the relaxation skill)

Last edited:

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
hi, i truly enoy the game and have a suggestion for a skill set you can do in combat.
i fought Ceris and did headpet, she then asked if we could just cuddle. i want that in the game.

skills--> hugging --> hug (this move is a simple hug, similair to kiss. mabey with ceris you can be tempted into a embrace)
skills--> hugging --> cuddle (this is when you are already in the hugging stance)
skills--> hugging --> squeeze (you give a quick gentel squeeze to show your affection)
skills--> hugging --> relaxation (you close your eyes and just cuddle up whith a lot of trust)

perk: loving embrace (you are x% more likly to tempt your opponent into a embrace)
perk: lovers embrace (skills that are gentle non sexual acts have increased damage while in the hugging stance)
perk: unending hugs (your opponents is x% less likly to want to break the embrace stance)

advanced dialog should be avaible for combat charachters you can have relationships with. ("want to just cuddle?")
some special diolag for charachters like ceris, aiko, chest minic and possible more charachters that want you to hug them.

i dont have a discord, patreon or something else that can reach out the creator of monstergirldreams.
so i would appriecate it if someone could link, repost or bring this concept up to the creator.
I doubt this would ever be implemented, at least not in this way, but this is too wholesome. I want this in the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

perk: lovers embrace (skills that are gentle non sexual acts have increased damage while in the hugging stance)

You could try making a mod of this. It's not that difficult.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
I got the game quite a while ago for Android and I would like to know if there is a way for me to transfer my saves to PC? If yes, i would appreciate a guide on how to do so

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I got the game quite a while ago for Android and I would like to know if there is a way for me to transfer my saves to PC? If yes, i would appreciate a guide on how to do so
Follow the Android modding guide to find the game files, you should see the saves folder alongside game and Mods folders. Your save files will be inside.

Reactions: Ahoura

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
>Started a new playthrough after not playing in like 2 years with some mods installed
>Holy shit these face sitting and trampling mods are based
>veneficaismywife.png
>Play for the entirety of 3 days straight just edging myself like a brain dead gooner
>icanstopwheneveriwantcope.mp4
>Start labyrinth, never done it before
>First floor is piss easy, still let Ceris fuck me into the dirt
>Go down to second floor and meet bitchy tsundere wonderful Beris
>Fight her, takes 5 years but didn't struggle too hard.
>Go down to third floor and start the map
>Fight beris again
>Anon chants and makes a few arcane motions before sending out magical ropes, but Beris easily evades them!
>Anon lashes out with Demon Layer, but misses Beris entirely as she dodges it with ease!
>Anon chants and makes a few arcane motions before sending out magical ropes, but Beris easily evades them!
>Anon lashes out with Demon Layer, but misses Beris entirely as she dodges it with ease!
>imgonnaloseit.jpeg
>Blue Blaze Impulse drive
>45 Power
>40 Luck
>Fail every single roll
>Alt+F4

Thank you for curing my addiction to this game, Beris! Such a wonderful lady buried underneath that rough exterior.

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
>Started a new playthrough after not playing in like 2 years with some mods installed
>Holy shit these face sitting and trampling mods are based
>veneficaismywife.png
>Play for the entirety of 3 days straight just edging myself like a brain dead gooner
>icanstopwheneveriwantcope.mp4
>Start labyrinth, never done it before
>First floor is piss easy, still let Ceris fuck me into the dirt
>Go down to second floor and meet bitchy tsundere wonderful Beris
>Fight her, takes 5 years but didn't struggle too hard.
>Go down to third floor and start the map
>Fight beris again
>imgonnaloseit.jpeg
>Blue Blaze Impulse drive
>45 Power
>40 Luck
>Fail every single roll
>Alt+F4

Thank you for curing my addiction to this game, Beris! Such a wonderful lady buried underneath that rough exterior.
beris truly delivers

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Bruh, i had to reinstall the game and now my pc thinks its a malware
Yeah, I get that with games from this site on occasion, there should be some kind of "override" you can click... on that worthless Windoze "defender" software, it's behind the "more info" click.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone, it has been some time. For the long standing participants in this thread, long time no see, I hope that you are well. As for myself, I've been better, but I am steadily recovering. For the newer members in this thread wondering who this individual issuing an odd greeting is, I used to deliver news about MGD's development, for both official and mod content, on a regular basis before a series of unfortunate events limited my time and then my ability to do so. I can't say for certain when I'll be able to return to a more regular schedule to deliver update news and information, but I do have news for the next update for those interested.

Now for the update news. The next update, v25.9, will be an update focused on one of the oldest pieces of content in the game. Nicci is having her content revised to bring it up to par with more recent content for MGD. This change was precipitated by Threshold asking Jiffic about making more expressions for Nicci. Nicci has some of the oldest art in the game as well as one of the first pieces made by Jiffic for MGD, their skills have improved since then and they also have a better idea of what type of game and setting MGD is compared to when they created Nicci's art. As such, Jiffic has made a revised version of Nicci's art that is quite spectacular as her alluring figure, the clouds of aphrodisiac pollen which are now their own visual effect, and an overall greater amount of detail which includes a leaf top that she can wear and remove makes for an overall titillating display that is a virtual feast for the eyes.

However, Nicci's art was not the only element that has been upgraded. The writing for her existing content has also been revised to fit with the modern standards for writing in MGD. Then there are the assorted other related elements such as creating a new main menu bubble to reflect her new art, updating all of the calls for her expressions to use the new expressions, implementing the new art and effects, tuning up her fight, and so on. So, if you're a fan of Nicci, this update will be quite focused on content that you may find pleasing. Of course, while Nicci was the primary focus of this update, there have been the usual inclusions of bug fixes, typo corrections, and editing for issues that were reported since the last update.

As for when this update should land, it should be ready for release soon. It was almost finished on January 15th with just a little left to finalize before testing to ensure that everything is working properly. As for what's next, update v26 will see the capital receive its next chunk of content. As for specifics on that update, I could not say at this point in time.

TL;DR - the next update, v25.9, is a Nicci focused update that features improved art and writing for the character. The update is nearly finished and will likely be released soon. The following update, v26, will be focused on the next batch of content for the capital.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update news, such as ChiakiCh, find this at least a little useful.

guys, does anyone have a save where I am at the beginning and a lot of money?
This is a rather old save at this point in time, but I do have cheat start saves scattered throughout this thread that allow you to start the game with a high level, large number of unallocated attribute points, and a large amount of Eros (money) that could be found by searching the thread. One such save can be found attached to this post. I do hope that you find this helpful if the save still works and you have not found another solution given the amount of time that has passed since you first asked this question.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes