P4SS4N3R

Dec 15, 2018
Anyone else experiencing crashes while exploring the Willpower Temple, and not just with the recent 21.6 version, but also with 21.5. The only thing the crashes have in common is that they happened out of combat and during exploring the Willpower Temple.
I also noticed that with the new layer system (it's ok in 21.5) the art gets buggy (see upload). Until now I just noticed it for Tengu and Kunoichi Trainee. Harpy Tengu seemed fine, Shizu too, besides her face mask being shown during BJ, which I think is unintended.
For me their face got mess up i thought they change tengu to cyclops for some reason

Aug 17, 2019
When the 21.5 update says that it resets NPC progress, to what extent? All of them? If so, how does it affect ones that are action critical like Kotone with her hypnosis or the Oni after beating them two-on-one while under Kotone's challenge? (which for the record is still an absolute bitch to do even as a normal fight, god I hate trance so much.)

I guess what I'm saying is at this point would I be better off just starting a completely fresh save?

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
How many years of DnD GMing do you have under your belt? This felt like a lewd DnD session with a lot of tought put into the environment, objects and characters. They all feel connected with each other making the game feel more immersive.

Venitus

Sep 21, 2017
I'm getting the an error with the Shizu fight,whenever I beat her shadow clones an error pops up,I can hit ignore to get past that but when she re-summons the clones I can't get past it at all. Anyone else getting that?

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone else experiencing crashes while exploring the Willpower Temple, and not just with the recent 21.6 version, but also with 21.5. The only thing the crashes have in common is that they happened out of combat and during exploring the Willpower Temple.
I also noticed that with the new layer system (it's ok in 21.5) the art gets buggy (see upload). Until now I just noticed it for Tengu and Kunoichi Trainee. Harpy Tengu seemed fine, Shizu too, besides her face mask being shown during BJ, which I think is unintended.
Same problem yeah, confused the hell out of me when I met the Kunoichi

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v21.6a is now out to fix bugs.

How many years of DnD GMing do you have under your belt? This felt like a lewd DnD session with a lot of tought put into the environment, objects and characters. They all feel connected with each other making the game feel more immersive.
Uhhh... an amount? Over 6 I think?

Is it possible to get imps at the party to service MC or nah?
Not during the party. If you befriend them and visit them you can have fun with them.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
some of the arts are acting up...pieces like the mouth or even the entire outer face being displaced....ive seen it with elly and temple kunoichi trainees ...great game btw I really love this one

notaspy617

Dec 5, 2018
Anyone knows of a reliable Android ren'py save editor
Alternatively does anyone know the hex codes for values
On a side note the writing on this is actually really funny
The ui could use some work to be friendlier on various platforms

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Not the most taint tickling update. But I'm always down for more art. I got a question about the map. (Near baseless speculation ahead, so if I sound like an uninformed jackass that is indeed what I am. So, us gaining access to the BBEG when she's eventually written into the game is dependent on the four key thingies. Of which we have two of by the time we hit the end of the story so far. With just the first few zones (and a really small portion of the map) unlocked and we're halfway done with the mcguffin collecting, what's the plan for the huge ass portion of the map we haven't seen? (assuming of course, sections of the game continue in the same, unlock zone, unlock dungeon, beat dungeon for key format)
There are a fair number of main story zones remaining with the next main story zone being the Labyrinth which will not have a sigil, or at least a basic/replica sigil. Then the following zones will be the Monster Girl Capital, then the Capital Dungeon which will be for the Luck Sigil, with the next zone being the Desert, then the Desert's dungeon which will likely be the Pyramid and home to the Technique Sigil, and then finally the Demon Queen's Castle.

Of course, just stating the zones does not really put the content into perspective considering the Monster Girl Capital could be a massive zone in theory given it is a potentially large hub for NPCs and could represent a fair amount of content. We already know at least 4 NPCs that will have a presence in the Capital and may have more content there than compared to their current locations.

However, there are also side story areas such as the Elven Village, Harpy Village, and maybe even the Farm that will have their own plotlines. As an example, the Elves are having a population crisis that they require assistance with, playing into a particular fetish or set of fetishes, and there will also be the Elf Queen as a potentially notable NPC. Not only this, there are other side quests to be added as well such as the slumbering Dragon Queen who will be awakening and have her own quest or chain of quests.

To put things into greater perspective, not too long ago, Threshold did state that the version numbers somewhat correlate to the percentage that the game is complete, so we're around the 21% mark right now. The addition of the Day/Night system that is planned to be added with the second half of the NPC system overhaul could further diversify existing content for some areas given it is possible that different enemies and such could be encountered during the night rather than the day. Although, that final piece is more speculative in nature, but it does illustrate the point that existing areas could receive more content.

I do hope that you've found this helpful, Mustang Flex.

I lost my save file so can anybody pls upload theirs
While this is not my actual save per se, I did upload an advanced save at the start of the game that is over level 100 and has a number of resources. You can find it attached to this post here. And if you want a different name, just enable the console, access the console, and use player.name = "X" with X being whatever you want your name to be. Do note that the quotation marks must remain as this is a string. Finally, if you do not know how to enable the console, I have a small walkthrough on how to do so here.

I do hope that this is useful, vergil5.

As for some more general information, while it is unfortunate that Beris was not ready for the Church and Inn portion of the NPC update, her base file was added to the game. Here's the description for the upcoming Tomboy character for those who are interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that those interested in this spoiler find it at least a little helpful.

Finally, for those who are interested in modding MGD, Kaa has released an update for Beach Party a little sooner than expected to keep the mod compatible with recent changes to the game.

Beach Party can be found here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a final note for Beach Party, in the event that the modloader fails to properly work with the mod for some reason, a Zip archive is attached to this post. Just unzip it inside the modloader's lists folder and it should work without having to run the modloader. Additionally, this zip also has one more file, list0fLists.json, which will need to be placed in the renpy/lists folder. However, as previously stated, this only needs to be used if the contents of the MEGA link do not work with the modloader for some reason.

I do hope that everyone interested in modding finds this useful.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Anyone knows of a reliable Android ren'py save editor
Alternatively does anyone know the hex codes for values
On a side note the writing on this is actually really funny
The ui could use some work to be friendlier on various platforms
There's easier ways to cheat; Check the previous pages and you should find a comment linking to a post about how to use the command console.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes