Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
mh... a bit small:unsure:
could you make one with her boobs on it to?
i mean head and chest
If I make it to fit both head and chest then the character's sprite would be way to small to actually look good on the signature.
I have this issue most of the time and its the reason why Camilla's sign is the only one so far with both head and chest.
So, for the sake of aesthetics, Ill leave the sign as it is rn.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30
Aug 7, 2018
Quick question about the NPC progress reset (haven't played the update yet, probably going to wait for the next):

let's take Kotone for example. Would we have to go through the entire Hypno Slave -> Hard Trial -> Conversation Puzzle / affection grind -> Hypno Lover loop again, or would it check for the Hypno Lover perk and open her fluffy scenes up immediately (possibly with some affection grind to hit the required threashold again)?

Also, the big mechanics overhaul had been teased for a while. Best to wait for it before starting over or is it still in the relatively far future?

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Quick question about the NPC progress reset (haven't played the update yet, probably going to wait for the next):

let's take Kotone for example. Would we have to go through the entire Hypno Slave -> Hard Trial -> Conversation Puzzle / affection grind -> Hypno Lover loop again, or would it check for the Hypno Lover perk and open her fluffy scenes up immediately (possibly with some affection grind to hit the required threashold again)?

Also, the big mechanics overhaul had been teased for a while. Best to wait for it before starting over or is it still in the relatively far future?
If I remember correctly the NPC reset only affects the Town NPCs.

L30

Dec 20, 2017

As Teleiah stated, the only NPCs that have had their progress reset are those in Town, so only Amber, Elena, Elly, Lillian, and Vivian. The progress of related functions such as how much Debt you have paid off and the amount you have donated to the Church in order to get blessings from Venereae was also reset with the former being collateral damage and the latter getting a new system for receiving a number of perks and items as well as unlocking a new NPC to converse with. No other NPCs were impacted so all of your progress outside of the Town remains.

As for the mechanics overhaul, that is planned for the following update. So once the NPC system is finished receiving revisions, or, in this case, once all the Town NPCs have had their content updates that are going to accompany the NPC system revision and the Day/Night system is implemented to finish off the rest of the v22 update will work begin on v23. The focus of the v23 update will be on big balance changes in general, such as changing mental resistance checks so Willpower is not so ubiquitous and essentially required in so many areas.

I do hope that you've found this helpful, thanks for the demos.

about that "Beach Party" mode
where you found it and are there more mods?

also where did you get the info about the areas?
also will there be undeads to and what about angels and a space ship?

like a underground lab that got overrun by undead monster with a teleporter to an alien space ship thats full of angels
or a island of angels that gets attacked by alien zombies
You can find Beach Party and other mods on MGD's Discord. There are other mods such as Waifupocalypse, although that one is no longer being developed, the creator of the mod left the community unfortunately, and may need another user to give it a compatibility update again given the v21.6 update. However, the modding community does have a few other users coming forward and trying their hand at modding the game, there is even a modded Luck skill set for one of the mods for users that would like to try a different fighting style.

The info about the areas comes straight from Threshold. While somewhat old, there is a rough outline of some of the plans on the blog Then there was also a Patreon post a little newer than that blog entry that sheds further light on the subject. For those who are not Patreons, it is as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, as I stated this is old information and that is one reason why I do not mind posting this particular piece of information as is. Another reason I am sharing that particular list in this fashion is to answer your question and erase any doubts as to the veracity of the information I am posting.

I do hope that this answers your questions in a satisfactory manner, decker2.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
ThresholdMGD is that list still relevant?

The info about the areas comes straight from Threshold. While somewhat old, there is a rough outline of some of the plans on the blog Then there was also a Patreon post a little newer than that blog entry that sheds further light on the subject. For those who are not Patreons, it is as follows:
and are you planning on adding more?
like is there a new biger do to list?

Last edited:

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
ThresholdMGD is that list still relevant?

and are you planning on adding more?
like is there a new biger do to list?
Both the one on the blog and patreon are general overviews of the content and features I'm planning for the game but are not 100% exact. The blog one is definitely out of date.

I have my own personal todo list that has a bunch of assorted crap scattered through it, and I don't intend to post that thing because it has all kinds of spoilers and things that may not ever happen.

The current stuff I'll be working on for the next update is more town stuff and more back-end and system stuff.
Also adding in art that's ready to go in.

Isofruit

Feb 25, 2018
After downloading the game (source : Windows/Linux version, google drive download link in the first post in this thread) and trying to install some mods (source: The Wiki to this game, mods were Fiore and Ilvera) via the modloader python script I received a couple Errors that I wanted to inform about but are easily fixable.
First off, I believe you wrote this in python 3? Would explain the TypeError when using the open function (See the first error) when trying to execute this with python 2.
Secondly, I believe the file "TheListOfLists.json" is lacking 2 entries, the one for NPCLists and for brothel Lists.
I added them by hand since it's not too much work (Addition I made visible in the last 2 screenshots below).
1576148205315.png
1576148341417.png
1576148357191.png

Only after those steps could the ModLoader.py contained in the ModLoaderPythonFile.rar be executed.
However I do believe this doesn't fix the issue as it causes follow-up errors, so I'm currently at a sort-of loss on what would actually need to be done.

Out of curiosity : Is there a specific reason the brothelModList.json breaks your otherwise used naming convention for those lists ("Mod" at the beginning of the filename)? The difference just made me wonder when I noticed.

Edit : Hmm some further troubleshooting down the line, it appears 3 creatures from those mods I loaded (Fiore, Ilveria and "StrangeElf") are missing a "StartOn" key in their "currentData["Pictures"]" dictionary, leading to KeyErorrs etc. in the "LoadDatabase.rpy" . Guess the 2 mods are outdated for the current version of the game, so the issue wasn't that I added the NPC and brothel stuff to the ListOfLists.

Last edited:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Snip

Edit : Hmm some further troubleshooting down the line, it appears 3 creatures from those mods I loaded (Fiore, Ilveria and "StrangeElf") are missing a "StartOn" key in their "currentData["Pictures"]" dictionary, leading to KeyErorrs etc. in the "LoadDatabase.rpy" . Guess the 2 mods are outdated for the current version of the game, so the issue wasn't that I added the NPC and brothel stuff to the ListOfLists.
Most if not all mods were broken with recent updates like v21.6. The Beach Party mod I posted here has been updated and should work however. On a related note, epickark has made a compatibility fix for Cryswar's Waifupocalypse mod and it should work with current versions of MGD.

Updated Waifupocalypse can be found here:

Do note that I do not use mods myself, so it may still have a few residual issues. However, I have not seen any issues mentioned yet, so it likely works.

Additionally, a new mod was recently released. The mod, Bop It Quest!, was released by feltcutemightcleanlater and it is against a Bop It Monster Girl.

Bop It Quest! can be found here:

The changelog for the mod is as follows:

I do hope that you, Isofruit, and anyone else interested in modding MGD find this useful.

Reactions: fanboi

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Most if not all mods were broken with recent updates like v21.6. The Beach Party mod I posted here has been updated and should work however. On a related note, epickark has made a compatibility fix for Cryswar's Waifupocalypse mod and it should work with current versions of MGD.

Updated Waifupocalypse can be found here:

Do note that I do not use mods myself, so it may still have a few residual issues. However, I have not seen any issues mentioned yet, so it likely works.

Additionally, a new mod was recently released. The mod, Bop It Quest!, was released by feltcutemightcleanlater and it is against a Bop It Monster Girl.

Bop It Quest! can be found here:

The changelog for the mod is as follows:

I do hope that you, Isofruit, and anyone else interested in modding MGD find this useful.
Thanks for the recent Beach Party mod link, been enjoying it so far, but wanted to report a bug for the latest update. I get an error while fighting against the new slug girl. Everything else seems fine.
And by the way, sorry for addressing this to you. I know you are not the creator, but I don't know the right contact.

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
What would you recommend for this game? Are there any skills starting off that are heavily recommended? Is there any sort of guide around? Still checking the wiki now.

EDIT: Looking at the skills offered by Elly and Elena... oh it's THAT type of game. :D

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I wanted to post this separate from my question. If I read this right, thne I LOVE the counter system in the game and the way it is woven in the intro.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks for the recent Beach Party mod link, been enjoying it so far, but wanted to report a bug for the latest update. I get an error while fighting against the new slug girl. Everything else seems fine.
And by the way, sorry for addressing this to you. I know you are not the creator, but I don't know the right contact.
No need to apologize, that's perfectly fine. On that note, bugs have been reported and a fix/update has been released. Not sure if it has addressed all of them, but this update does have fixes for the Sea Slug Girl.

Beach Party v2.5b can be found here:

No real need for a lengthy changelog as it is just miscellaneous fixes to the new enemy.

I hope that this works and corrects the issue you encountered, loGic21.

Got a not ignorable problem after defeating the Bop-it MG
Here's a new download link for the various releases and fixes:

There have been several new releases, some without changelogs and some with changelogs. Current latest release as the time this was posted is 19.12.12.3. Fortunately, it, along with 19.12.12.2, does contain a changelog, so some of changes can be viewed.

I do hope that this helps and includes fixes to the error you encountered, Kornuptiko.

What would you recommend for this game? Are there any skills starting off that are heavily recommended? Is there any sort of guide around? Still checking the wiki now.

EDIT: Looking at the skills offered by Elly and Elena... oh it's THAT type of game. :D
I do not use mods, so I can not really make recommendations on their contents first hand. But I would recommend mods that have been updated to work with the latest system changes, so Beach Party and Bop It, which I have linked in this post, Waifupocalypse which was updated and can be found and finally, the recently updated Ilveria mod which should now work with current versions of MGD.

No download link for it at the moment, but I'll attach a zip for Ilveria to this post. The changelog for Ilveria is just a compatibility update for 21.6 and some of her more tempting moves have been placed into the combat event system rather than how they used to function.

As for starting skills, that largely depends on what type of build or archetype you're trying to use or create. If you're going for Willpower or some type of mage build, the Arouse spell is a great starting decision. For easier early game grind against a boss during the Nectar Delivery side quest, Nicci, breast focused moves would be a wise investment and Power, Technique, and Allure should each have moves that specifically target said body part.

Be warned however that while Suckle would be a powerful attack against her, she does lactate an aphrodisiac laced nectar and will... encourage you to nurse from her should you use Suckle on her, turning the encounter into a DPS race unless you can break free.

For current meta, Willpower and Technique are the generally strongest and most useful stats due to sheer coverage and various checks they can handle. As for building your character, you are better off picking a stat or two to be your primary and building them up some before diversifying if you want a more balanced character.

However, once the rest of v22 is complete, that is the rest of the additions to the Town at this time and the implementation of the Day/Night system, v23 will be focused on balance changes and can invalidate much of this advice depending on how much the system is changed.

I wanted to post this separate from my question. If I read this right, thne I LOVE the counter system in the game and the way it is woven in the intro.
Yes, there are "counter" skills in a way, such as Facefuck that can be used when an enemy uses the Blowjob stance on you or Pussy Worship that can be used against an enemy using the Face Sitting stance. So those do allow you to take advantage of an enemy's stance and attack them through it, but it is a double-edged sword at best since it will damage you as well. Additionally, some enemies may have low sensitivity and not receive much damage from such skills, in which case you'd be better off trying to escape the stance or trying to use the Distract or Teleport skill to escape if your stats do not allow you to do so.

A better way to view the NPCs in terms of being skill vendors would be Elena focuses on standard and heroic skills that use Power or Technique, Elly teaches magic that's fueled by Willpower, Amber bestows more roguish skills focused around using tools that depend on Technique, Vivian is the instructor for seduction and sensual skills powered by Allure, and Lillian is the source of Holy skills and relics that either are not affected by anything or increase in efficacy by your Virility, the chief deity is a Goddess of Fertility after all.

I do hope that you find this useful, TFM.

Additionally, I hope that everyone interested in modding MGD also derive some use from some of the contents of this post.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
No need to apologize, that's perfectly fine. On that note, bugs have been reported and a fix/update has been released. Not sure if it has addressed all of them, but this update does have fixes for the Sea Slug Girl.

Beach Party v2.5b can be found here:

No real need for a lengthy changelog as it is just miscellaneous fixes to the new enemy.

I hope that this works and corrects the issue you encountered, loGic21.

Here's a new download link for the various releases and fixes:

There have been several new releases, some without changelogs and some with changelogs. Current latest release as the time this was posted is 19.12.12.3. Fortunately, it, along with 19.12.12.2, does contain a changelog, so some of changes can be viewed.

I do hope that this helps and includes fixes to the error you encountered, Kornuptiko.

I do not use mods, so I can not really make recommendations on their contents first hand. But I would recommend mods that have been updated to work with the latest system changes, so Beach Party and Bop It, which I have linked in this post, Waifupocalypse which was updated and can be found and finally, the recently updated Ilveria mod which should now work with current versions of MGD.

No download link for it at the moment, but I'll attach a zip for Ilveria to this post. The changelog for Ilveria is just a compatibility update for 21.6 and some of her more tempting moves have been placed into the combat event system rather than how they used to function.

As for starting skills, that largely depends on what type of build or archetype you're trying to use or create. If you're going for Willpower or some type of mage build, the Arouse spell is a great starting decision. For easier early game grind against a boss during the Nectar Delivery side quest, Nicci, breast focused moves would be a wise investment and Power, Technique, and Allure should each have moves that specifically target said body part.

Be warned however that while Suckle would be a powerful attack against her, she does lactate an aphrodisiac laced nectar and will... encourage you to nurse from her should you use Suckle on her, turning the encounter into a DPS race unless you can break free.

For current meta, Willpower and Technique are the generally strongest and most useful stats due to sheer coverage and various checks they can handle. As for building your character, you are better off picking a stat or two to be your primary and building them up some before diversifying if you want a more balanced character.

However, once the rest of v22 is complete, that is the rest of the additions to the Town at this time and the implementation of the Day/Night system, v23 will be focused on balance changes and can invalidate much of this advice depending on how much the system is changed.

Yes, there are "counter" skills in a way, such as Facefuck that can be used when an enemy uses the Blowjob stance on you or Pussy Worship that can be used against an enemy using the Face Sitting stance. So those do allow you to take advantage of an enemy's stance and attack them through it, but it is a double-edged sword at best since it will damage you as well. Additionally, some enemies may have low sensitivity and not receive much damage from such skills, in which case you'd be better off trying to escape the stance or trying to use the Distract or Teleport skill to escape if your stats do not allow you to do so.

A better way to view the NPCs in terms of being skill vendors would be Elena focuses on standard and heroic skills that use Power or Technique, Elly teaches magic that's fueled by Willpower, Amber bestows more roguish skills focused around using tools that depend on Technique, Vivian is the instructor for seduction and sensual skills powered by Allure, and Lillian is the source of Holy skills and relics that either are not affected by anything or increase in efficacy by your Virility, the chief deity is a Goddess of Fertility after all.

I do hope that you find this useful, TFM.

Additionally, I hope that everyone interested in modding MGD also derive some use from some of the contents of this post.
was able to view the ending thanks

blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
L30, thank you! In case you don't hear it enough, you're so awesome for helping others and providing info! To the creator(s), thank you for making an amazing game with all the variety one could hope for and more! Also, a tip I've learned: the moves Invigorate(Power/Elena) and Cleanse Lust(Willpower/Elly) are really good paired together, Invigorate gives you energy at the cost of raising lust, but Cleanse Lust reduces a lot of it; helps a lot in longer battles/bosses.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
After the reintroduction of Lillian I have one question - will the cause of her belief be covered? It is super weird that she thinks of the Venereae as of goddess of purity, while the whole world thinks of her as a goddess of fertility. How did it happen that she is so innocent AND hardheaded?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
After the reintroduction of Lillian I have one question - will the cause of her belief be covered? It is super weird that she thinks of the Venereae as of goddess of purity, while the whole world thinks of her as a goddess of fertility. How did it happen that she is so innocent AND hardheaded?
This. Granted, it's amusing enough on it's own.
But how she ended up that way, and in that part of the world, sounds like a story I'd like to at least get some hints at.

Mar 16, 2018
After the hypnosis from kotone she's given me her trial but no matter what I do, I simply cannot clear the second trial. Any help?

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Currently doing a test with the Fiore, Subwoofer, and Shaman mods. One of them breaks the game a bit but unsure of which, testing each one.

EDIT: Annnnnnnd they all don't work right.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes