ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Double post for v18.1 bugfixing update.

There is also now a discord you can join .
I would link it somewhere in the main post too, but i'm not sure where the rules of this forum allow me to. Or if I'm allowed to, someone feel free to let me know.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Is there a place where the mods are shared? would be nice to have one
There is a WIP game wiki that was created that I think will be a good place to put mods once the wiki is more organized and complete.

Text-based lewdness isn't my normal go-to stuff. But this is great!
I'm glad you enjoyed!

Reactions: BigLoada

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
There is a WIP game wiki that was created that I think will be a good place to put mods once the wiki is more organized and complete.

I'm glad you enjoyed!
Congrats on getting your own wikia!

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
@ThresholdMGD Whoever is responsible for fixing PC == Windows in peoples minds needs to apologise to Renpy users. The Renpy build option PC puts the files needed for both Linux and Windows in so the additional Linux build is unneeded. Mac is the only one you need to package separately. Hope that saves you some time.

Superk

May 21, 2017
I love this game, and I STILL find it funny that after all these updates I can STILL get the anal and blowjob stance at the same time. Funny as shit.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
@ThresholdMGD Whoever is responsible for fixing PC == Windows in peoples minds needs to apologise to Renpy users. The Renpy build option PC puts the files needed for both Linux and Windows in so the additional Linux build is unneeded. Mac is the only one you need to package separately. Hope that saves you some time.
...Wait really? ...Huh. Didn't notice that in the distribution builder until you brought it up. That will infact save me time, thanks!

is there animations ? i kinda dont like just pictures
Pictures and text, and in many cases text and text.

I love this game, and I STILL find it funny that after all these updates I can STILL get the anal and blowjob stance at the same time. Funny as shit.
Just with the normal skills? And is it enemy dependent? Also gdi. xD

Superk

May 21, 2017
Just with the normal skills? And is it enemy dependent? Also gdi. XD
It happens rarely with more then one enemy. I CAN get it constantly with Nicci, though. Anal penetrate first, and charm Nicci, then she more then likely will activate titfuck stance....while being anally penetrated. :rolleyes:

There is another special case with Nicci, also. Going into the nursing handjob stance does NOT stop me from penetrating her at all, and the nursing finish applies when lust is max, instead of the penetrating action.

I'm sure with enough tinkering, I'll find more examples, but the fact that you probably haven't updated the older enemies like her in a while makes it understandable. I haven't had that type of "issue" with most of the new content (in fact, I've been having the opposite).

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
It happens rarely with more then one enemy. I CAN get it constantly with Nicci, though. Anal penetrate first, and charm Nicci, then she more then likely will activate titfuck stance....while being anally penetrated. :rolleyes:

There is another special case with Nicci, also. Going into the nursing handjob stance does NOT stop me from penetrating her at all, and the nursing finish applies when lust is max, instead of the penetrating action.

I'm sure with enough tinkering, I'll find more examples, but the fact that you probably haven't updated the older enemies like her in a while makes it understandable. I haven't had that type of "issue" with most of the new content (in fact, I've been having the opposite).
Thanks for pointing these out, they shall be fixed in the next update.
Let me know if you stumble across more.

By opposite you mean that you can't break the laws of physics or that they are breaking the laws of physic?

Reactions: Superk

Superk

May 21, 2017
By opposite you mean that you can't break the laws of physics or that they are breaking the laws of physic?
No, sorry.:coldsweat: That was a short jab at the fact that some of the most recent updates included/changed previous enemies so that they cant take penetration/anal attacks. [Such as the Tengu, Jora, Camilla, and Aiko].

I believe you stated something about changing that in the future (imo a "overpowered and held down" explanation would suit), but I might just be imagining things. Please inform me if I'm waiting for something that you'll never put in.

Also, thank you for addressing those bugs. Do you post build updates on your patreon? I was thinking about pledging, because I thought this thing died awhile back.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Is this game available for android
Nope, and I'm not really planning to as the UI probably won't translate well to phones.
Unless you mean like some kind of tablet?

No, sorry.:coldsweat: That was a short jab at the fact that some of the most recent updates included/changed previous enemies so that they cant take penetration/anal attacks. [Such as the Tengu, Jora, Camilla, and Aiko].

I believe you stated something about changing that in the future (imo a "overpowered and held down" explanation would suit), but I might just be imagining things. Please inform me if I'm waiting for something that you'll never put in.

Also, thank you for addressing those bugs. Do you post build updates on your patreon? I was thinking about pledging, because I thought this thing died awhile back.
Ahhhh.

Tengu will probably stay as is given her turn around scenes you can get at last moment.
Jora I want to add it once you finish her quest line and decide to fight her, her body instinctively lets you insert. So for sure her.
Camilla doesn't... HAVE a butt. Though I could add an option to fuck her spinerette or whatever the web creating part of her body is called. Though I wouldn't say that's a good idea.
Aiko still needs work, and I've been rolling the idea around of having a way to get anal with her given her ass is her weak point.

But at least the option to try and fail instead of the options just not being there.

I post updates on the patreon but game updates are universal. Aka everyone gets them. Though I do post more general plans, polls, and other stuff there too.
Also I have no intention of letting this project die. XD

Reactions: BigJohnny

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Hey, if some enemies are weak to mouth wouldn't it make sense to give the player an option to initiate the oral stance?

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Hey, if some enemies are weak to mouth wouldn't it make sense to give the player an option to initiate the oral stance?
Well make out and kiss attacks are there too, but they aren't many strong options for the player there right now.

And the option to force start a blow job is something I've thought of doing, but will add a bunch of new dialogue and such to every enemy. Giving the player new skills is something I need to be careful about as it's an Nth degree sort of thing.

Of course I can also have some enemies innately resist the skill or whatever.

And not all enemies have blow job skills and would just try to get out of the stance.

Also if i added this I'm sure people would want the option to start some of the other stances as well.

Not saying it can't happen, just that I need to be careful.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Few more things:
-currently if your stats are high enough you'll never fail a stat check. Maybe make rolling 1 always fail?
-is Trisha going to "level up" if you keep feeding her? Will there be other characters that level up if you keep giving them what they want?

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Few more things:
-currently if your stats are high enough you'll never fail a stat check. Maybe make rolling 1 always fail?
-is Trisha going to "level up" if you keep feeding her? Will there be other characters that level up if you keep giving them what they want?
I'm aware of the stat check issue, I'm more so considering switching it from a d20 to a d100 and tweaking how stats are applied. Or I could end up changing how much stats count towards the roll. Because currently it is not good in many ways.

I intend to add a 'level up' to Trisha eventually yes. She does not currently do so though.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
A really fun game for what it is. Even text based, it's still enjoyable and I really like the vulnerability system.

I'm hitting a wall pretty early though. I find it tough to advance past the mountain trial. I'm not sure if it's due to poor character design and stat distribution, or if this is normal? Any advice on character builds, or what stats to focus on in order to make a more successful fighter?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes