NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
again didn't appeared on my list, glad i check on this one daily, i know what i'll be doing tonight!

naruto111

Nov 14, 2018
I have a bug or something i dont know what!??
Its about when i start the game skip the intro type my name and go to the menu where u select things i dont have fetish so i cant press finnish button

Any help!PLEASE

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
Why does talking about Shizu's machoism end up in a sex scene with Kotone about her being happy and offering you to free yourself of her mind control?

Last edited:

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
How are you supposed to get Kotone to free you of her mind control without telling her that the oni sisters told her to stop. I beat the oni sisters on hard but I don't see an option when I talk to Kotone to free myself of her mind control.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
While I love this game, I find it much harder to enjoy when the author decides to rush his updates so much that half the scenes aren't accessible due to bugs in his code. It's kind of a downer to try to look for a scene only to find out I have to go through the code myself to fix it so I can see it.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
i have not tried the new version yet but ill wait for the bug fix then so i dont break my dick or something lol :p

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes