Oct 16, 2017

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
So i beat final boss on "hard" mode. All i can say - i have no idea how to beat it without speceficly 2 skills. Maybe there was some kind of easier way to deal with it but i never found it.
Also can someone please explain me turn order logic please? That was probably the most annoying thing to deal with because without knowing turn order some of my turns were suboptimal.

fursnap9k1

Jul 12, 2017
So i beat final boss on "hard" mode. All i can say - i have no idea how to beat it without speceficly 2 skills. Maybe there was some kind of easier way to deal with it but i never found it.
Also can someone please explain me turn order logic please? That was probably the most annoying thing to deal with because without knowing turn order some of my turns were suboptimal.
How did you avoid all the crashes and errors?

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
It's a great game, the art of the characters is really pretty and the scenes is even better. Oni are my favorite type of monster girl so i really appreciate the new update, still Elena is the best girl.
One of the Shizu scenes is mixing with Kotone rewards, if you choose the option "are you a masochist?" you can see the reward even whitout beat the Oni sisters. Also if you talk with Minoni get that scene again.

P.D: sorry for my english

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
how DID you beat her?

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
How are you supposed to get Kotone to free you of her mind control without telling her that the oni sisters told her to stop. I beat the oni sisters on hard but I don't see an option when I talk to Kotone to free myself of her mind control.
You have to finish the game , that is what i was told by the dev. (look back a couple of pages)

Reactions: girdeyordo

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
How did you avoid all the crashes and errors?
If you are talking about ninja leader - I had pretty good will and resisted all game crashing skills. I think final boss (the right one) crashed my game once so I focused her first.
how DID you beat her?
I guess it might be a spoiler so read if you don`t want to try figure it yourself. I had hero cape for stat boosts and 3 runes +3 willpower. I had around 24 willpower in the end. Started fight with magic defence boost, then cast sleep on both of them, then commit into finishing off the right one. By the time i finished her I had 1 spirit and i had to take anti trance drug + heal and constantly apply defence boost because without it with 2 strong hits she removes about 90% of my hp even if I block. You can try and rely on binding spell to not let her atack at all after she boosts herself but if your bind goes after her atack - you are dead. As soon as you get a free turn(without need to heal or buff) cast sleep. When she falls asleep start targeting her and repeat.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
If you are talking about ninja leader - I had pretty good will and resisted all game crashing skills. I think final boss (the right one) crashed my game once so I focused her first.

I guess it might be a spoiler so read if you don`t want to try figure it yourself. I had hero cape for stat boosts and 3 runes +3 willpower. I had around 24 willpower in the end. Started fight with magic defence boost, then cast sleep on both of them, then commit into finishing off the right one. By the time i finished her I had 1 spirit and i had to take anti trance drug + heal and constantly apply defence boost because without it with 2 strong hits she removes about 90% of my hp even if I block. You can try and rely on binding spell to not let her atack at all after she boosts herself but if your bind goes after her atack - you are dead. As soon as you get a free turn(without need to heal or buff) cast sleep. When she falls asleep start targeting her and repeat.
so basically try to keep your defenses high and keep her from attacking.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone else gets a Kotone sex scene when they tease the masochist Kunoichi Instructor?

Dr.robot22

Feb 18, 2018
This are the bugs that I have found in the new update:
  • The kunoichi names appear as Shizu in the mountains and inside the forest, also the same kunoichi crash a lot when she does a move.
  • When you ask Shizu "Are you a masochist?" the scene is mixed with a Kotone scene.
  • When you tried to talk with Minomi you get a Kotone scene instead.
  • I don't know why but sometimes the final boss of the temple crashes when you are fighting both sisters.
Bugs aside I think this was a great update.
GOOD JOB.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

fursnap9k1

Jul 12, 2017
This are the bugs that I have found in the new update:
  • The kunoichi names appear as Shizu in the mountains and inside the forest, also the same kunoichi crash a lot when she does a move.
  • When you ask Shizu "Are you a masochist?" the scene is mixed with a Kotone scene.
  • When you tried to talk with Minomi you get a Kotone scene instead.
  • I don't why but sometimes the final boss of the temple crashes when you are fighting both sisters.
Bugs aside I think this was a great update.
GOOD JOB.
Is there a bug fix out yet?

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
how did you beat the ninja instructor
EDIT: Shizu is her name
EDIT2: nvm, i used arousara to find out who the real one is (she reacts frigid) and then whipped her to submission

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
the oni sister fight was a breeze since i maximized pain resistance since the beginning and because they mostly use pain attacks they couldn't hurt me

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Honestly? This game is giving me everything I wanted but never got from MGQ. Scenes that aren't all sub, reoccurring encounters where the character remembers you, monstergirls that are as much girl as monster.

Edit: Yeah, I just hit the ninja everyone was talking about. She crashes the game literally every time she takes a turn.
Hope the fix comes soon.

Last edited:

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
How do you get past the second will challenge when you're Kotone's slave?

Edit: Nevermind, you just need more than 320 max arousal.

Last edited:

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
Changing the kunoichi encounter rate immediately sends me back to town after selecting the option. Also, this game got me out of lurker mode. Keep up the great work!

EDIT: 19.1

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yay, the fix is out!
Gonna be real, I can easily see the ninjas being my favorite enemy type, so I was pretty disapointed that the game broke when I first met her.

Aside from that, the only thing I have to mention is that it feels like there are too many attack buffs, defence buffs and debuffs to really manage.
I'd love to stack them all, but it feels like a waste of turns.

It's good that most of them last seven turns (rather than the two or three games usually give you) but stacking three different buffs means that you've allowed yourself to be hit three times. Now you need to take potions or herbs to manage your status afflictions and hp.
By the time you're done, your buffs will have worn off without even being used.

Some of them (like empower) last two turns. I don't know if that counts the turn that you used it or not, but that ability had better increase your attack by at least 200%, or it's better to just hit twice.

Debuffs are the same way.
Best way I ever saw debuff-application handled was TLS, which gives you Aka, a character with loads of debuffs, who eventually combines all her attack/speed/defence down attacks into a single move, so you can apply all of them on the same turn.
That was a game with a very different balance though, so I doubt it'd work here.

Still, it's an interesting idea. Give the player a core debuff skill, then every new move they learn (or just new spell?) instead of being a separate action, just makes the core move stronger or adds new functionality.
It'd probably result in that final move being incredibly busted though. You'd have to re-balance all the 'upgrade' to be significantly weaker.

Dr.robot22

Feb 18, 2018
I found a bug in the mountains when Shizu attacks you with her feet. After the description of the attack, the input text displays in this order:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • TempleFight
  • CockHeadTeaseWithClones
  • CockHeadTease Orgasm
Also sometimes when she defeats you in the mountains with the feet attack you get to choose a scene as if you were fighting her inside the temple.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes