ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v19.3 is now out bringing bug fixing, balancing changes, and a blue slime update.
Delayed to getting on this thread because of issues setting up the mirrors.

I know, dead thread and all, but can someone please help? View attachment 202234
I'm guessing you're on linux and that one of the skills is capitalized or something. as that isn't a full shot of the error code i don't actually know what skill caused it xD

Reactions: Gabaw

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
hey ThresholdMGD what about adding a ability to take any monster girl as a pet or companion for battle and harem stuff?

you know so we can have our favorite girl with us and the others in the harem.
also a option to ask the companion and harem girls for sparring match and stuff would be good.

• Love
Reactions: Konstantinus

W65

May 31, 2018
v19.3 is now out bringing bug fixing, balancing changes, and a blue slime update.
Delayed to getting on this thread because of issues setting up the mirrors.

I'm guessing you're on linux and that one of the skills is capitalized or something. as that isn't a full shot of the error code i don't actually know what skill caused it xD
I don't mean to be snide, it does say Windows 8 in that screen photo.

What I don't understand is what that letter "u" is doing in front of the pathname in the IOError line. Is that some Ren'py thing? Or is it some Xhosa-language Windows locale thing?

I know, dead thread and all, but can someone please help? View attachment 202234
As for your problem, maybe try moving the game off of the desktop to a c:\games\ folder or something. I can't give you a definite reason why it might be a problem, but I think I've heard people occasionally say they have problems running games off of the desktop.

FckedSilly

Aug 30, 2018
I actually solved it: my problem was that the game couldn’t find the resources for the mod I was trying to run.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I sometimes get an error during the imp event, but if you hit ignore you can still play.

Spare

Sep 25, 2017
Hi Guys, I've having trouble with Kotone's hypno content - I've beaten all the bosses *after* getting the challenge from her.
This also means the Oni Twins (HARD mode), but I can't seem to further the content other than complaining to the ONI and Kotone asking me to try again.
How can I actually complete her challenge?
(I'm playing on Normal - mode @ the start; do I need to restart a new game??)

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Hi Guys, I've having trouble with Kotone's hypno content - I've beaten all the bosses *after* getting the challenge from her.
This also means the Oni Twins (HARD mode), but I can't seem to further the content other than complaining to the ONI and Kotone asking me to try again.
How can I actually complete her challenge?
(I'm playing on Normal - mode @ the start; do I need to restart a new game??)
Do the two will challenges where she quizzes you (you need to make stat rolls if you're her slave) and where you have to not cum for a set amount of time (you need to have a large enough HP pool).

Spare

Sep 25, 2017
Do the two will challenges where she quizzes you (you need to make stat rolls if you're her slave) and where you have to not cum for a set amount of time (you need to have a large enough HP pool).
What? You do realise I've said I've beaten the ONI on Hard (fight both @ the same time) ??
Surely I've passed the quiz part already?

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I'm not sure if I've reached the end of Kotone's chain atm or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know this is about a week late and you may have solved it yourself in that span of time, but here is some information in the event that you have not.

Reactions: Reason

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
I know this is about a week late and you may have solved it yourself in that span of time, but here is some information in the event that you have not.

In fairness in order to beat
I did have to spend a lot of items to survive. I'm currently level....35 I believe? either way, the help is appreciated because I thought I'd run through all the options but apparently had not. So seeing exactly what to do is helpful :D

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Glad I could help, @Reason. And no need to feel bad about using items during those fights, especially considering the status effects that need to be cleansed. I think I was level 26 or 27 when I completed the Will-Power temple including the challenge. My strategy was fairly simple and high-risk, high-reward. I usually prefer a slower, safer approach, but that fight does introduce some urgency unlike the commander at the end of the Forest Dungeon since you can take that one slow, Cleanse Lust, Meditate, and use Insomnia Potions as required while using your attack of choice that is not ineffective. Buffs and debuffs aren't too terribly effective, but stacking one or two doesn't really hurt and burn too much time. Sleep is effective against both the Forest and Temple bosses for example, especially for the former. Although it can't be constantly reapplied since there is a temporary increase to resistance to sleep after fully falling asleep and then waking up. Hopefully the upcoming revisions will add some depth to combat and make buffs and debuffs more worthwhile.

At this point, I think I'm level 44 though. I have been grinding to unlock perks and build up some stat points. But I've decided to hold off on further investments until I see how the upcoming changes affect the game. If I'm not in need of any major increased to combat ability, I'll admit I am somewhat torn and drawn to potentially boosting my weak stats in the event of more options locked behind hard stat checks in the future like those down the Power side of the Temple or the massages you can give at the Inn. Especially if the hints given after clearing the Temple are considered and assuming they're accurate.

Speaking of, @ThresholdMGD, I finally tracked down a bug that had been bothering me. I had an unexpected +5 increase to Allure and was trying to figure out what caused it. Apparently your circlets are trying to be crafty. The Circlet of Ardor is trying to partially mimic the Circlet of Seduction and it has an unlisted bonus of +5 to Allure in addition to granting +100 to Energy. I imagine that this +5 to Allure is unintentional and needs to be removed from the Circlet of Ardor, but if it is intended and functioning correctly, noting the bonus would probably be helpful.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Is Sofia even beatable? I just cant arouse her enough in kissing battle
Yes, she can be beaten. Although, given the fact that there is going to be a combat/progression revision and Sofia's fight is likely to be changed as well, my current tactics may not be effective once the change lands. My first victory over Sofia was at level 30 and I had Nymph's Blessing and Kotone's Blessing as well as all of the Goddess' donation rewards at that time. I used a high Willpower, Allure, and Luck build and had the perk for increased Magic Damage with the Circlet of Ardor equipped as well as three of the max arousal runes equipped. I opened with Sleep, then Sensitize, followed by Glamour, and finally Magic Touch before unloading with the basic Arouse spell. Use healing items like Insomnia Potions as necessary in addition to either using Arousal and Energy restoration items or Cleanse Lust and Meditation.

Sleep can not be chained since a massive resistance to sleep is granted after waking up from the debuff going into full effect, so once the other debuffs and buffs start fading, reapply them as necessary while healing and blasting away with Arouse. Normally, using so many buffs and debuffs would be quite inefficient, but given how long Sofia's fight lasts due to her being a massive blob of health, my build typically lands a large number of critical hits throughout the fight and maximizing damage during those crits did wind up saving a few minutes overall compared to not using them.

As a final note, Nara is useful for power leveling and building up Eros if either is needed. If you have enough Spirit and Max Arousal to just spam your most effective Breast focused move with Skip enabled, you can just click through and finish the fight in a few seconds.

Reactions: Ryonaman

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah I'm definitely too noob to beat her it seems
That being said I did manage to beat the oni sisters at the same time while being Kotone's slave yet she didn't reward me with anything... Do I need to do something more or is it just a glitch? I clicked on "complain to them to them about hypnosis" after beating her maybe that caused it?

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah I'm definitely too noob to beat her it seems
That being said I did manage to beat the oni sisters at the same time while being Kotone's slave yet she didn't reward me with anything... Do I need to do something more or is it just a glitch? I clicked on "complain to them to them about hypnosis" after beating her maybe that caused it?
Did you redo her entire challenge, including beating the mini boss, while her slave? If yes, you need to talk to her, and talk to her, and talk to her. Also talk to her. Eventually you need to give her cuddles. Also talk to her. In multiple rooms.

Reactions: Ryonaman
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes