emberwind

Nov 29, 2017
Like the game so far, but some complaints or criticism I guess. Which way is the game going? As in are all the girls suppose to be super dom or is it going to be mixed with some dom and some sub, because although my character can win in a "fight" most options I've run across just have me regardless of my endurance stat or spirit stat basically be the monster girls bitch.

Example being the bag mimic, why can't I resist her aphrodisiac when I can resist the aphrodisiac in Trisha's food?

Vivian giving me a quest to get supplies to the succubi on the mountain only to find out the bag was filled with rocks and I'm the food, it doesn't give me the option to just refuse and beat them to send them back to where ever so they can eat, rather I'm forced to feed them. In a game about choice you shouldn't be forced to do anything unless your stats arn't up to par, as in I couldn't beat them in a "fight."

Speaking of Vivian that bitch keeps trying to hinder my character, a way to drag her by her hair kicking and screaming out of town so I can throw her to some horrible monster to be molested for weeks on end would be nice.

Last edited:

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Yay, the fix is out!
Gonna be real, I can easily see the ninjas being my favorite enemy type, so I was pretty disapointed that the game broke when I first met her.

Aside from that, the only thing I have to mention is that it feels like there are too many attack buffs, defence buffs and debuffs to really manage.
I'd love to stack them all, but it feels like a waste of turns.

It's good that most of them last seven turns (rather than the two or three games usually give you) but stacking three different buffs means that you've allowed yourself to be hit three times. Now you need to take potions or herbs to manage your status afflictions and hp.
By the time you're done, your buffs will have worn off without even being used.

Some of them (like empower) last two turns. I don't know if that counts the turn that you used it or not, but that ability had better increase your attack by at least 200%, or it's better to just hit twice.

Debuffs are the same way.
Best way I ever saw debuff-application handled was TLS, which gives you Aka, a character with loads of debuffs, who eventually combines all her attack/speed/defence down attacks into a single move, so you can apply all of them on the same turn.
That was a game with a very different balance though, so I doubt it'd work here.

Still, it's an interesting idea. Give the player a core debuff skill, then every new move they learn (or just new spell?) instead of being a separate action, just makes the core move stronger or adds new functionality.
It'd probably result in that final move being incredibly busted though. You'd have to re-balance all the 'upgrade' to be significantly weaker.
Buffs/Debuffs have been kinda meh for a while for the player, I'm hoping to tune them up when I do the combat/progression update before v20.

I found a bug in the mountains when Shizu attacks you with her feet. After the description of the attack, the input text displays in this order:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • TempleFight
  • CockHeadTeaseWithClones
  • CockHeadTease Orgasm
Also sometimes when she defeats you in the mountains with the feet attack you get to choose a scene as if you were fighting her inside the temple.
It shall be fixed for the next version. There was a misplaced orgasm check line.

Like the game so far, but some complaints or criticism I guess. Which way is the game going? As in are all the girls suppose to be super dom or is it going to be mixed with some dom and some sub, because although my character can win in a "fight" most options I've run across just have me regardless of my endurance stat or spirit stat basically be the monster girls bitch.

Example being the bag mimic, why can't I resist her aphrodisiac when I can resist the aphrodisiac in Trisha's food?

Vivian giving me a quest to get supplies to the succubi on the mountain only to find out the bag was filled with rocks and I'm the food, it doesn't give me the option to just refuse and beat them to send them back to where ever so they can eat, rather I'm forced to feed them. In a game about choice you shouldn't be forced to do anything unless your stats arn't up to par, as in I couldn't beat them in a "fight."

Speaking of Vivian that bitch keeps trying to hinder my character, a way to drag her by her hair kicking and screaming out of town so I can throw her to some horrible monster to be molested for weeks on end would be nice.
Girls are supposed to range between dom and sub, but mostly leaning towards the dom.

In the case of the bag mimic she's one of the earlier characters that was added to the game, and definitely needs more content and options in her event. Forest, forest dungeon, and mountain content generally have these issues more as I didn't have the infrastructure down for a lot of the stuff I can do now for events and all that fun stuff.

I'd also like to go back and add some more options to the camper quest as well, including to try and run away to leave the poor gals to starve more. Or try and fight them off, to at least attempt to feed them more on your terms.
Also to post quest just spend time actually camping with them.

Vivian isn't trying to hinder you, she's just trying to get you laid.
She definitely has zero motivation for any other reason.

Reactions: Triple OG and Gabaw

LoneGhost93

Dec 7, 2017
Awesome game. Cant wait for me. Also characters ( special NPC) has nice depper thing then just "sex, sex MOAR sex".

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
Personally I kinda want the mimic bag to become an equipment item that either prevents enemies from sex at the expense of constant arousal gains, or gives you an attack option of using the mimic to help

LoneGhost93

Dec 7, 2017
hmm quite nice idea. Also we would gain somewhat companion. In way game misses this part. We have enemy NPC that we could call friendlies but we dont have any companions even to talk or some scenes.

emberwind

Nov 29, 2017
Buffs/Debuffs have been kinda meh for a while for the player, I'm hoping to tune them up when I do the combat/progression update before v20.

It shall be fixed for the next version. There was a misplaced orgasm check line.

Girls are supposed to range between dom and sub, but mostly leaning towards the dom.

In the case of the bag mimic she's one of the earlier characters that was added to the game, and definitely needs more content and options in her event. Forest, forest dungeon, and mountain content generally have these issues more as I didn't have the infrastructure down for a lot of the stuff I can do now for events and all that fun stuff.

I'd also like to go back and add some more options to the camper quest as well, including to try and run away to leave the poor gals to starve more. Or try and fight them off, to at least attempt to feed them more on your terms.
Also to post quest just spend time actually camping with them.

Vivian isn't trying to hinder you, she's just trying to get you laid.
She definitely has zero motivation for any other reason.
If you do go back and change things, as well as what your working on presently, and hopefully in the future I'd like to suggest making more use of the characters endurance/HP and spirit/how many cums I get in some scenes.

For example the neko in the forest dungeon, using her ass but if you can say do it over idk 10 times or 30 spirit she breaks rather than go on forever, or with the nymph having a super high endurance well lets you endure her perfectness. For Minoni maybe a combination of the two lets you shake off her pheromones and/or dominate her in the rut without losing your mind and passing out. Some other girls I'm thinking of but for the life of me can't remember could benefit from you outlasting them somehow, going back to the campers maybe if you have over 50 spirit you can satisfy all three and still be able to keep going gaining you their respect or something to boost the players ego.

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
Why can't I have both the character image and the text box describing her? I thought that it was possible to view both. Am I not remembering correctly?

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
I redid the trials from the beginning after being hypnotized and then fought the Oni sisters, but Kotone did not have an option for passing challenge.
Then I used an old save before entering the temple redid everything AFTER being hypnotized first, but nothing happened.
Is there something else to do? Or do I have to start a new game?
If anyone has a save for passing Kotone's challenge post it please.

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
Kotone Progress tips I guess?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have gotten NONE OF THOSE
The most I can do is complain about the challenge
And I got hypnotized FIRST thing in the game.
I did the will & power trials under her control AND nothing happened
Beat twins simultaneously.
Is there something missing?

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
Okay SOMEHOW I managed to get Kotone’s new scenes. They are AMAZING, I love the romance stories in this. Although I’m starting to hope that Sophia gets one.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes