L30

Dec 20, 2017
Well, I've found out what happens if you manage to pay off all of the debt the adventurer's guild saddles you with at the start of the game, it's fairly anticlimactic but not really surprising.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All things considered, no real reason to pay off the debt at the moment, I just did so out of curiosity. Perhaps it will have some benefit in the future though. Either way, I figured I'd share my findings to spare others the potential effort since it does take some time, and as of now, there is no real reason to pay it off unless you want to view the scene described in the spoiler above.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v19.4 is now out with an update in content for Aiko, bug fixes, and art for the harpy!

The debt pay off ending isn't really supposed to be climactic so your not wrong about any of that.
The option is mostly there so you can actually pay off the debt, and not have it just be a thing that's brought up once and never again.

Reactions: L30
D

Deleted member 585274

v19.4 is now out with an update in content for Aiko, bug fixes, and art for the harpy!

The debt pay off ending isn't really supposed to be climactic so your not wrong about any of that.
The option is mostly there so you can actually pay off the debt, and not have it just be a thing that's brought up once and never again.
I'm pretty sure the download links for Mac and PC/Linux are inverted on the main thread.

Edit: The Google Drive links, actually.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Did you redo her entire challenge, including beating the mini boss, while her slave? If yes, you need to talk to her, and talk to her, and talk to her. Also talk to her. Eventually you need to give her cuddles. Also talk to her. In multiple rooms.
do we have to press the buttons to release the other mosters for the challenge?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Its such a shame that all the monster girl games are text based. It's whatever though I enjoyed my playthrough.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
well.. Jap monster girl games have from 1 to 3 usually poorly made images per sex scene but very little text.. sure it might be becouse the translator didnt translate everything and just wrote the bare minimum to make people understand.

If i have to chose between:
Having upto 3 censored and poorly made images per sex scene and almost no story or text.

OR:
Having just 1 image per character and alot of well written text and story.

i chose.. ah.. no.. get away from me you japs.. you are hurting me.. aaaahhhh :D

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Where does the game save to, exactly?
I'm starting a new playthough and I'd like to manually delete all of my saves to keep things tidy.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
What are the chances this game will start to depict sexual acts/events via 2dcg after alpha phase?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What are the chances this game will start to depict sexual acts/events via 2dcg after alpha phase?
CG takes time and/or costs money. You'd need at-least one image per position/sex-act per character. Lets ballpark it at a dozen positions and a dozen characters. That's over a hundred pieces of art.

People always ask about CG in games like this as though they don't understand that somebody needs to actually draw each and every one of those pieces.
Even if zero new characters or sex scenes were added to the game from this point on, you're still talking about like a hundred man-hours on art alone, and that's vastly lowballing it at one-hour per image.

No, there's a reason that those Japanese H-games on Dlsite tend to have about 20 sex scenes in the entire game. Games of this size don't really get full art. Not unless the team making it as a full-time artist on payroll, which doesn't seem to be the case here. (though I could be wrong)
So, I'd say it's not particularly likely.

Now character art? I'd that seems more doable. We already have it for the skilltrainers and shopkeeper, and for some of the bosses. One piece of art per character only for 'unique' characters can probably be done, eventually.
Personally I'd like to see a portrait for the ninja boss. She's top of my list.

Reactions: Konstantinus

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
CG takes time and/or costs money. You'd need at-least one image per position/sex-act per character. Lets ballpark it at a dozen positions and a dozen characters. That's over a hundred pieces of art.

People always ask about CG in games like this as though they don't understand that somebody needs to actually draw each and every one of those pieces.
Even if zero new characters or sex scenes were added to the game from this point on, you're still talking about like a hundred man-hours on art alone, and that's vastly lowballing it at one-hour per image.

No, there's a reason that those Japanese H-games on Dlsite tend to have about 20 sex scenes in the entire game. Games of this size don't really get full art. Not unless the team making it as a full-time artist on payroll, which doesn't seem to be the case here. (though I could be wrong)
So, I'd say it's not particularly likely.

Now character art? I'd that seems more doable. We already have it for the skilltrainers and shopkeeper, and for some of the bosses. One piece of art per character only for 'unique' characters can probably be done, eventually.
Personally I'd like to see a portrait for the ninja boss. She's top of my list.
I mean, I understand the priority system in game development, but there are ways to introduce CG via weekly updates, like "tales of Androgyny", they add new CG every one or two weeks, usually one image and text events.
I was asking because I dont want the potential of this game to halt after finishing all the base character art, and I dont mean to rush development, since this is still in alpha stage.
TL: DR i wish this game the best and to continue adding this amazing art even after the characters are done.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
What to do when you reached the end of Will-Power Temple and obtained a half of "True Power Sigil" (challenged BOTH oni women at the end of Double-Door entrance)?
I also did make Kotone (blue Fox lady) to un-hipnotyze me.
Are there some other criteria to open new locations? Or this is the end of current content?

As for question about console commands: there were some posted here earlier. Like
player.inventory.money=90000 (gives you lots of money. Paying off your debt does NOT give you any scenes, just gameover)
player.stats.max_sp=9 (maximum number of spirit. You can cum 9times before you "die")
player.stats.Tech=40 (technique stat set to 40, which is quite high. This works with other stats like Luck, Allure...)
player.BodySensitivity.Seduction=10 (your player's reaction to seduction type skills is set to 10%. Yes, the lower, the better)
player.BodySensitivity.Sex=50 (sex means "cock sensitivity". Works with Ass, Pain, Magic etc)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
What to do when you reached the end of Will-Power Temple and obtained a half of "True Power Sigil" (challenged BOTH oni women at the end of Double-Door entrance)?
I also did make Kotone (blue Fox lady) to un-hipnotyze me.
Are there some other criteria to open new locations? Or this is the end of current content?

As for question about console commands: there were some posted here earlier. Like
player.inventory.money=90000 (gives you lots of money. Paying off your debt does NOT give you any scenes, just gameover)
player.stats.max_sp=9 (maximum number of spirit. You can cum 9times before you "die")
player.stats.Tech=40 (technique stat set to 40, which is quite high. This works with other stats like Luck, Allure...)
player.BodySensitivity.Seduction=10 (your player's reaction to seduction type skills is set to 10%. Yes, the lower, the better)
player.BodySensitivity.Sex=50 (sex means "cock sensitivity". Works with Ass, Pain, Magic etc)
That's about it for now. The temple is the last new location.

Sage Fjusk

May 11, 2018
This game is amazing..!

I'd love to see a "Monsterpedia" section in the menu, like in the first MGQ game. Where you could go back to the start of the battle with every character you faced in the game, do the battle and either win or lose...

There is one thing that frustrates the f... of me. I cannot get the Kotone scenes, no matter what I do. I've beaten all bosses, I've lost to all bosses, I've taken all of the hypnosis parts, I've talked to all characters that can be talked to several times, and the "Kotone Blessing" perk never appears. The first time I beat the two twin ONIs, I had the Kotone Slave Perk and received the true Sigil of Power. But never Kotone's blessing, and never any dialogue with Feng, or even about Feng (with Kotone).

What did I miss? Anyone?

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Sooooo i like this game and I didn't have a problem with replaying it when my saves didn't work anymore but after some time I started using the console to cheat because I was tired of replaying, but i lost my notes on the variables and cant change them anymore so could some benevolent soul tell me what are the stats variables ? :v

Sage Fjusk

May 11, 2018
the one where she talks about how Feng became who she is now
I am sorry to bother you, I hope you or someone else can help. I am really stuck, trying to get the Kotone scenes.

I have never seen the Kotone dialogue you reference: "the one where she talks about how Feng became who she is now". How do I get this?

I've cleared all tasks on all areas before the temple. I've also cleared all temple challenges, both before getting Kotone's hypnis and after, under it. I've beaten all bosses, gone through all talk scenes I can find, and gotten the True Sigil. I've been in Aiko's room, talking to her and Bed-Chan, same with Minoni (I think), I've been in her room as well.

The only boss I haven't talked to is Feng. No dialogue has ever come up.

I've even tried re-starting the game from scratch, playing through everything once again. Still the same. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong? Would really appreciate it. Thanks, and sorry for bothering!

Reactions: L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes