Calor

Jan 9, 2019
Your not the only one. For me whenever I hover over the sense weakness magic the error message pops up. Other magic skills I currently have don't seem to trigger it.
NameError: Name 'buff' is not defined. Perhaps? In the end of traceback file?

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
is it crashing with an new game start aswel or is it with an old save ? might wanna add that infomation to the dev as old saves tend to mess things up sometimes

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
bug fix patch is due in the next 24 hours or so. There's a problem with some tooltips causing crashes.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I've been waiting for this!
Thanks for helping me! Seems like this fixed some of the issues. I haven't been able to spend time on this today, and will struggle for time this weekend. But I will report back if I discover some issues.

Thanks again!
You're welcome.

how do you use the console commands
First you need to enable the use of console commands:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps, @eard.

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
Don't know if this is some sort of bug but when you rest in the mountains you sometimes get ambushed by a kunoichi and when you choose to resist it looks like its setting up for a battle with them, but immediately lose even when your spirit isn't at 0.

Sage Fjusk

May 11, 2018
download the new 19.6a bug fix update and it will no longer occur.
The 19.6a bugfix fixes all my issues. Thanks!

The only strange thing I´ve come across so far is that when battling Manticore and being paralyzed, I can still roll the dice and even tackle the Manticore despite being unable to move.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
There is now an android version of the game for those interested. I recall people mentioning it here.

The 19.6a bugfix fixes all my issues. Thanks!

The only strange thing I´ve come across so far is that when battling Manticore and being paralyzed, I can still roll the dice and even tackle the Manticore despite being unable to move.
Yeah, currently the game can't tell if you're stunned or not via paralysis for function checks, I need to tweak that. xD

is the will power tempel stil the end or is ther more now?
Currently the main line of content still ends at the temple. But more content has been added to existing characters, I don't know what was the last version you played so I can't really outline which characters have gotten more content since you last played.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
This is really good text based game, almost reminding me of monster girl quest except the main character isn't some scared kid or a masochist and you respond to sexual attacks with your own sexual attacks.
It says this is v19.6 and still in alpha mode? The developers must have some huge aspirations and dreams for this game. I cant wait to see what the game entails when it comes out of alpha and goes into full release (with im sure updates to add to the world). I am gonna be following this game's development closely.

Sage Fjusk

May 11, 2018
There is now an android version of the game for those interested. I recall people mentioning it here.

Yeah, currently the game can't tell if you're stunned or not via paralysis for function checks, I need to tweak that. xD
Thank you very much for the Android version!!! And thanks for looking into the paralysis thingy!

Once again. Great game! Absolutely the best game since MGQ 1-3!

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Was there some adjustment made or is it weirdly worded? On character creation it says something like "after character creation, spirit cannot be increased by points" and that it takes 2 to raise it, but even without distributing any of the 5 points, it doesn't raise above three, where it started?

(just checked, in the previous version I have access to (17.3) it takes 5 points and starts at 2)

If it's worded wrong and we are "only" able to raise it with points after creation, it doesn't seem like it in play, since the plus and minus sign don't show up even when points are available. Lowering it to 2 like a madlad provides 2 extra points for redistribution in creation, but something seems "off" and I'm not sure which it is.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Was there some adjustment made or is it weirdly worded? On character creation it says something like "after character creation, spirit cannot be increased by points" and that it takes 2 to raise it, but even without distributing any of the 5 points, it doesn't raise above three, where it started?

(just checked, in the previous version I have access to (17.3) it takes 5 points and starts at 2)

If it's worded wrong and we are "only" able to raise it with points after creation, it doesn't seem like it in play, since the plus and minus sign don't show up even when points are available. Lowering it to 2 like a madlad provides 2 extra points for redistribution in creation, but something seems "off" and I'm not sure which it is.
Spirit now starts at 3 and can only be lowered at character creation for extra points to use elsewhere.
Trying to balance the game with spirit being easily purchased was impossible, so now it's only available via perks and other assorted side stuff.
But I'm pretty sure the tool tip could be worded better.

Reactions: TempTitle

Dan'sPizza

Jan 30, 2018
I've encountered an error when selecting the 'Something Else' with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after choosing sex.

Capture.PNG

I tried re-downloading, but this issue still remains.

Sage Fjusk

May 11, 2018
v19.6a bugfix is now out, game will no longer implode when you look at skills.
I found what I hope is a bug. In the Temple, when losing to Shizu, we previously got to a menu where we were forced to chose which training session to take part in. Now, we get a loss scene and is sent straight back to church without this previous loss scene. I hope it's a bug and not a design choice, this used to be a really cool loss scene, and one that stood out from the others by being different. Any chance of getting it back to the way it was?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Another; when taking a rest on the mountain and being ambushed, choosing "Resist" starts the setup for a fight, then immediately skips to having lost, with multiple (all?) lessons to teach her (now suddenly named as Shizu) students unlocked, as of the first time Sleep-encountering one of them.

edit: Also retroactively applies to encountering them in the Forest, resting and encountering them auto-fails with (I guess?) all lessons open. Bypassing the Rest starts the encounter 'properly,' but there's a textbox that says GiveSexSkillContinued just before the combat screen.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes