ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I found what I hope is a bug. In the Temple, when losing to Shizu, we previously got to a menu where we were forced to chose which training session to take part in. Now, we get a loss scene and is sent straight back to church without this previous loss scene. I hope it's a bug and not a design choice, this used to be a really cool loss scene, and one that stood out from the others by being different. Any chance of getting it back to the way it was?
Will confirm that it is in fact, a bug.

Sage Fjusk

May 11, 2018
Will confirm that it is in fact, a bug.
Thanks. I figured as much. This happens also in situations like TempTitle describes above, and also when doing a quest in the temple and facing either Kunoici Trainees and/or Shizu. Resting and waking up while being exploited by Shizu triggers instant defeat and the "selction scene", despite having several lives left. So it seems perhaps all Kunoichi scenes are affected.

Another; when taking a rest on the mountain and being ambushed, choosing "Resist" starts the setup for a fight, then immediately skips to having lost, with multiple (all?) lessons to teach her (now suddenly named as Shizu) students unlocked, as of the first time Sleep-encountering one of them.

edit: Also retroactively applies to encountering them in the Forest, resting and encountering them auto-fails with (I guess?) all lessons open. Bypassing the Rest starts the encounter 'properly,' but there's a textbox that says GiveSexSkillContinued just before the combat screen.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
I plugged a bit of text from the Harpy loss scene into OpenAI's recently released mini version of and got some pretty entertaining results:

Model prompt >>> One of the harpies that brought you here cheerfully straddles your waist before skillfully guiding your shaft into her dripping pussy with a wing. As she begins to ride your cock, the other harpies quickly move in, trying to kiss and tease as much of your body as they can. One of them is apparently getting impatient for her turn as she pushes a few other harpies out the way before triumphantly sitting on your face, her dripping pussy pressing into your mouth.
======================================== SAMPLE 1 ========================================
She's about to say a very long, proud, very long, proud word, but this time with a kind, wiggling grin on her lips. In response to your sudden arousal from kissing her, you begin to feel the very same tension you're sensitive about. She's kissing you, and rubbing against your back as she strokes your tight little dick deep into you. Ohhhh, that's so nice... Mmm, I love it! As the sound of her lips on you and her hips hitting the side of your cock starts to fade, the harpies try to push you further inside her, trying to drive out more cum over your mouth before they're completely overwhelmed by it. You've never seen this to truly make your cock so soft and slick before. But as you fuck and cum, you realize that this is a great way to make her enjoy your hard cock. As both of you begin to cum, a bit of your hair falls out of that hot, wet pussy. As the sound of hair falling from her dripping pussy sends its juices all over your throat, you find that you can't quite decide whether she'd just like to give in and let her be and just keep sucking and moaning from all over her body now. The sound of a deep breath sends the water all over your head as you realize that she is almost certainly having some sort of "sex experience" or something. So you start to cry out, and say "it's okay, it's great, I know it's a bad time to be a girl" as you're left moaning and sobbing in her bed. As you wake up with hot tears streaming down your face, your mind goes blank and you realize that you might have messed up something very badly.
I'm wondering if the version trained on 40GB of text (instead of the 117MB release version) could actually generate workable lewd content. I doubt it'd produce anything *better* than human written scenes (especially the ones in MGD), but I'd expect it might come close if you ignore a bit of jank. The application of this being that one could write a battlefuck text game with a large variety of positions/moves but no loss/victory scenes, and instead use the machine to write them based on the current position and most recent moves. The future is now soon.

Sage Fjusk

May 11, 2018
the wiki says that u can ask the Oni sisters for sex when u return, is it possible? If so what are the requirements?
The only requirement is that you beat them the first time around. Complete all trials behind red, blue, and double doors in the temple, beat the Oni Sisters, and when you return, you can talk to them. And of course ask for sex.

Feb 10, 2018
The only requirement is that you beat them the first time around. Complete all trials behind red, blue, and double doors in the temple, beat the Oni Sisters, and when you return, you can talk to them. And of course ask for sex.
well I don't have the option, I can ask them about the massages demon queen etc but I'm missing the sex options and I beat them in hard mode

Sage Fjusk

May 11, 2018
well I don't have the option, I can ask them about the massages demon queen etc but I'm missing the sex options and I beat them in hard mode

Sorry about that. That worked for me. I have no good suggestions for you, unfortunately. I completed all tasks in the temple on v19.5a (except for the Aikio win, which was bugfixed in v19.6a), and I had no problems with this. Sorry I couldn't do more to help.

chkchk

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any way to know that I've seen all the content, or do I just hope that I've done everything?

Oct 5, 2017
I am actually generally surprised that I liked the game so much. I thought I would just try it randomly one day and played it about 4 hours straight one day, and I have to say I am glad I gave it a try. I really like the fact that you can even talk to some of the monsters and learn their personalities. Really looking forward to seeing more updates or additional features.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Is there any way to know that I've seen all the content, or do I just hope that I've done everything?
Following a guide if you can find one, I think. I'd like if there were some form of Encyclopedia listing all the enemies and under them listing their moves/scenes (with "???" for unseen ones), since there are some that are hard to access or even know about, but it's probably lower priority than other content - it also increases the workload for adding a new enemy which conflicts with the intention of the game being heavily moddable / community contributions easy

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v19.7 is now out with bug fixes, more manticore content, and art for Jora and Trisha.

There is a wiki for the game you can look over, it's not complete but has a lot of guides to some characters content.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Is there any way to delete saves in this game? No matter what I do the save seems to stay attached to the games loading page, even if I delete it from the save folder.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Check your appdata folder

Winkey+R type in %appdata%, and poke around there under the RenPy folder, might be what you're looking for
That did it. Thank you! :)

Clearing out the RenPy folder in appdata also freed up some space on my hard drive since there were a lot of saves in there for old games I had since deleted, so it was a win-win.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Some girls talk about breeding or impregnation, are you going to have a scene or element based on that?

Sorry if this already have been asked

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Some girls talk about breeding or impregnation, are you going to have a scene or element based on that?

Sorry if this already have been asked
I would think so. After all, one of the stats in the game is virility, in which your characters virility percentage is based on your level, your spirit multiplied by 10, and any perks you may have. You can check on what your total virility score is in the character tab, right below crit chance and crit damage.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes