Stealth103

Mar 16, 2018
Getting an error every time I try to open the buy menu with Elly. This is with the v23 and a new save for this version.

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
keep getting error with magic and found out my intelligence went way down as in all the way form 30 to 5

so intelligence is just a new stat entirely so maybe that why magic skill isn't working

Last edited:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
keep getting error with magic and found out my intelligence went way down as in all the way form 30 to 5

so intelligence is just a new stat entirely so maybe that why magic skill isn't working
Your first issue is a known bug and is getting patched either today or tomorrow (depending on timezones), and int is an entirely new stat.

Alaric1066

Feb 17, 2018
threshold-senpai is ignoring me:cry:
just want to know how much i'd have to pay to add space ship or other scenario/maps....
allso nude pics for villi
I don't think Threshold is ignoring you intentionally, so much as just there are a lot of people posting things and asking questions here and other places at any given moment, and you are essentially just one among many who have questions and suggestions, and therefore it's likely were merely overlooked as opposed to intentionally ignored. Or also possible, it's only been like a day since you asked your question, Threshold may just not have checked the forum in that timeframe and hasn't seen your question yet.

That said, I personally would guess it's probably unrealistic to expect a space ship or some other scenario or map in the foreseeable future regardless of your financial contributions. Such a thing would require some changes in the focus and setting of the existing game, and I think Threshold is pretty happy with the state of such things as they are and already has a pretty clear idea of where the game is going to go. As well there's so much stuff that is on the to-do list already that I don't think there's room for an entire new zone like that, cool as it could be, at least not for a long time. Perhaps you could create a mod for it though, or try to convince someone else to do it.

Blergith

Aug 1, 2017
newest bugfix update. crashing when im in battle and go into the sex menu. actually its different menues depending on the situation. if in a stance and i go to a catagory of moves that include that stance i get an error.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Looking over the massive amount of changes to skills/core abilities/stat effects/etc. and I wonder if I should start all over again... I mean respec'ing is one thing, to get a real sense on how everything plays it might be better to start from scratch.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
TFM If you got the time you should it works fine if you restart. I keep my old save just in case (and cause checked new art). I also started a new game on a harder difficulty man i forget how hard this game is when you frail again from doing 400 arousal dmg to happy to do 40.

Reactions: L30

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
TFM If you got the time you should it works fine if you restart. I keep my old save just in case (and cause checked new art). I also started a new game on a harder difficulty man i forget how hard this game is when you frail again from doing 400 arousal dmg to happy to do 40.
LOL yeah. I remember going through stuff the first time like 7-8 months ago and being so happy to beat Kyra. It's going to suck having my debt reset (not to mention the reset to Church donations, progression by paying off debts of certain characters), but the struggle of worth it considering how much the game changed. Too bad not all of the mods are working yet.

EDIT: I started a New Game on Hard Mode. This should be fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Error when going adventuring, brand new character and only have the three working mods installed (Beach Party, Oneiros and Waifupocalypse)

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
TFM I have 0 mods installed i think it may still be unstable to use any mods. I used mods on my old playthrough but that was knee deep in the previous version. I would advise 0 mods for now until a new update to the mods and a more stable version with it.

bruh11111

Jan 30, 2020
Every time I tried to run the game with mods an exception would occur. I followed the guide but I must've done something wrong. Is there a link to something that holds your hand a lot more for a newbie like myself? Any tips or instructions would be much appreciated.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Every time I tried to run the game with mods an exception would occur. I followed the guide but I must've done something wrong. Is there a link to something that holds your hand a lot more for a newbie like myself? Any tips or instructions would be much appreciated.
I don't think you've done anything wrong right now, this version is still very new and is most likely getting patched. You can always just put an underscore before the name of the mod in your mods folder to disable it without deleting it or anything. Odds are that would be your best bet right now until it's confirmed that the mods are working fine and aren't causing errors anymore.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i've been thinking it would be really great if we could get skills that forces stances.
cause it takes too long for the girls to use stances we/i want

threshold-sama can you add player skills that force stances?
(for breast smother/ titfuck/blowjob/face sit and the others)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0culus

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
during charcreation your int is always 5 no matter the difficulty 1593700154044.png

EDIT: okay. using the console it seems that my int is saved as 10 (in easy) but only shows 5 in the stat sheet and calculates the energy with 5
1593700740892.png

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I never got to the end of the previous content, once I heard there were new stats/skills coming I stopped and decided I'd wait since it seemed like making a new character was going to be the recommended route.

I love all the new skills, looking forward to playing through the content that is there, I beat the forest dungeon the first time but never got over the mountain.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes