decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I know that many don't any which is why I said they need more of them! :LOL:

Are you seriously telling me you don't want more of them; especially after a tough cookie like Venefica?
i'm just saying it doesn't make much sense as the girls are supposed to fade away when they lose...
(and return to their designated home)

with this victory scenes only make sense for girls who lose in or near their home like:
jora who just slithers out of her cave after losing:sneaky:
or girls who fight in their room like: feng/aiko/sofia/bubble slime/camilla/trisha/nicci
know what i mean?

you can't fuck them when the girl disappears... you be banging thin air:cautious:
but then again i guess it depends on how long the fading takes:unsure:

but i don't mind if the scene is well written:p
or has an option that turns the win in a lose like the alraune or aiko
(like the girl using her last strength to lure the mc into a honey trap)

Last edited:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
i'm just saying it doesn't make much sense as the girls are supposed to fade away when they lose...

with this victory scenes only make sense for girls who lose in or near their home like:
or girls who fight in their room like: feng/aiko/sofia/bubble slime/camilla/trisha/nicci
know what i mean?

you can't fuck them when the girl disappears... you be banging thin air:cautious:

I'm not sure they (or anyone) are really supposed to do that anymore unless they are in mortal danger. :unsure:

Technically all of them disappear after loosing the last spirit because that is the phrase the game states as combat ends. In some cases right after they "disappeared" it gets completely ignored that they did and girl & PC keep fucking each other (besides, Nicci who fights not only near her room but on exactly her "spawnpoint" does not have any; Manticore does have one but is far from home).

I do think this disappearing the moment the last spirit went is some original idea from when they might had some possible future directions for the game in mind from which it completely evolved away from which is why we have quite a few "victory" scenes. Besides to save time especially at the beginning of development when when a certain amount of quantity needs/wants to be covered.

And considering again that every girl has a scene when the PC looses too its not far fetched to see more of them getting made for when he wins. I mean going pure by spirit dependency and some of the loose descriptions the PC must have dozens of spirit more than he actually does at the start of the game.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
hopefully sex scene art and audio will be added
It's always been a text-based game. The characters used to have a paragraph describing their appearance instead of an image of them. While a couple of cutscene assets have been introduced, they're really time consuming and right now I think Thresh is trying to get the next section of main story completed, which much of his fans eagerly await.

I don't foresee voice acting being added anytime soon, which would increase production costs and create an instant backlog of different characters that suddenly need all their stuff voiced.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
hopefully sex scene art and audio will be added
"They were all fucked. The final orgasm was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my dick from the vagina.
And then it was all over. The breeding urge seems to loose its frenzy. The ragged impulse gave way to the clear mind above."

Thats Max Payne reference btw

Last edited:

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
This is a good game, but it has to have one of the highest fixes to content ratios I've ever seen.
When there's only one person on the entire programming team and he's trying to push Renpy in new and creative ways, that's to be expected.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
It's always been a text-based game. The characters used to have a paragraph describing their appearance instead of an image of them. While a couple of cutscene assets have been introduced, they're really time consuming and right now I think Thresh is trying to get the next section of main story completed, which much of his fans eagerly await.

I don't foresee voice acting being added anytime soon, which would increase production costs and create an instant backlog of different characters that suddenly need all their stuff voiced.
i mean sex sounds

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020

know what i mean?

I think Kaia [the manticore] stays long enough for you to fuck her if you finish in penetration stance, same with the catgirl in forest dungeon, can't remember her name for the life of me right now. The ninja women stay long enough for a few scenes each, and I'm sure there are more examples I forget. Point is, it's not really tied to in-game logic.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I really loved this game. The art was unique and original. The concept was really creative and fun. The only thing I really didn't like and I ended up deleting it for was the fact that it crashed often(Android tablet with plenty memory). If that could somehow be fixed, I would love to play it through.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Sep 30, 2021
Go into the game now, engage in penetration sex fight with Shizu (encounter), Kunoichi Trainee (encounter), Manticore, Nara (Mountain boss), Tengu (need to fake loosing, lure her in and tease her ego), Aiko (sadly only Anal) and probably some more. Some probably do not even need the pen sex stance (for some odd reason I always end up with that :sneaky: ); some probably have a stance I have not found out.

See it as homework ;)
It would be cool if these special victories became minor perks.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
It's 3-6 months per update.
No, it's a bit more.

We are in October and we had 4 updates this year. So more something like 2/2,5 months per update.
But indeed Threshold slowed down this year, probably because of his last burnout, It used to be more 1/1,5 months per update.

However, regarding his last post on Patreon, next update will be a way bigger update than usual. Don't know if it will be released in October, i'm not sure about that.

And people will probably like this next update a lot :LOL:

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
in the android version of the game the screen is zoomed in and i cant click anything, is there a fix?

Dec 8, 2019
No, it's a bit more.

We are in October and we had 4 updates this year. So more something like 2/2,5 months per update.
But indeed Threshold slowed down this year, probably because of his last burnout, It used to be more 1/1,5 months per update.

However, regarding his last post on Patreon, next update will be a way bigger update than usual. Don't know if it will be released in October, i'm not sure about that.

And people will probably like this next update a lot :LOL:
Halloween update :PogChamp:

Dec 8, 2019
Go into the game now, engage in penetration sex fight with Shizu (encounter), Kunoichi Trainee (encounter), Manticore, Nara (Mountain boss), Tengu (need to fake loosing, lure her in and tease her ego), Aiko (sadly only Anal) and probably some more. Some probably do not even need the pen sex stance (for some odd reason I always end up with that :sneaky: ); some probably have a stance I have not found out.

See it as homework ;)
Bro what?:KEK:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Bro what?:KEK:
Its about encounters where, if the player wins the fight in a certain stance, the girl does not vanish. They have a steamy finishing scene together. I mean just try for yourself; I literally wrote a how-to guide in the post you quoted :) .

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes