HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Is it intended that you can't reduce cock sensitivity from leveling, or can the points be banked?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Meh. Breasts are all well and good, but booty is where its at for me, personally.
Well, you are in luck with regards to art assets as Mizuko's art looks like it will be quite satisfying for your preference then. That said, not quite certain when it will be added to the game, it could be during the next full update that finishes up the current NPC system series of updates, it could happen during the following update that is focused on rebalancing combat and related systems, or it could even happen during a later update. But when it is added, you will have quite a lovely view to look forward to. However, breast lovers will also have something to look forward to as well in that regard as Himika also has her art lined up. , who has made art for other characters such as Camilla, made the art assets for both Mizuko and Himika.

While this is not much, I do hope that you find it at least a little useful, freeact.

Is it intended that you can't reduce cock sensitivity from leveling, or can the points be banked?
xwillows already answered this, but to further elaborate, Perk, Stat, and Sensitivity points can all be stored for use later. To access them, just bring up the menu like you are going to save, so right-click if you are on PC, then click on the Character tab. If you have any unspent points, you'll see an option to spend any unused points that you can click on that will bring up the same point allocation menu that appears when you level up.

I do hope that you find this helpful, HTYYHRK.

It's easier to turn the console on. I think L30 posted instructions somewhere in the thread
Yes, I have listed instructions on how to do so in this thread multiple times such as this post or this newer one here. Thank you very much for mentioning this, ccccccccccc.

Reactions: Fyo

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Thanks for the answers to my other question. The level up system is interesting, it's hard to decide whether to stack a stat, try to round them out or raise HP/energy.

Do aphrodisacs on enemies stack as much damage as they say they do? I swear I've stacked them into the hundreds and it says they are doing hundreds of damage per round, but it still takes awhile for the enemies to go down. I'll have to test it with Analyze.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, is there a way to see the information Analyze returns after you use it? I feel like the spell could probably be castable during your free action (when you can try to push away) and still be balanced, but right now it feels like I need to start copying the information to notepad so I don't forget.

Oh, and do you get more holy skills by donating to the Church, or are they locked behind the story?

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks for the answers to my other question. The level up system is interesting, it's hard to decide whether to stack a stat, try to round them out or raise HP/energy.

Do aphrodisacs on enemies stack as much damage as they say they do? I swear I've stacked them into the hundreds and it says they are doing hundreds of damage per round, but it still takes awhile for the enemies to go down. I'll have to test it with Analyze.

Also, is there a way to see the information Analyze returns after you use it? I feel like the spell could probably be castable during your free action (when you can try to push away) and still be balanced, but right now it feels like I need to start copying the information to notepad so I don't forget.

Oh, and do you get more holy skills by donating to the Church, or are they locked behind the story?
Honestly, I would not worry too much about deciding how to level up currently. The next update will likely round out the current plans for the NPC System series of updates and include the initial offerings of the Day/Night system and then the update after that will be a major system rebalance, so any potential advice with how to build a character could be invalidated. That said, in current builds it is generally better to at least pick and focus on two primary stats before rounding out and boosting the other stats. You'll also want to boost max Arousal and Energy a decent amount, the former due to an event requiring in the area of 300 to 350 to succeed and advance and the latter just to have enough energy to actually make it through harder, more time consuming fights, especially against optional bosses and superbosses.

Aphrodisiac should stack appropriately, but that damage type cannot defeat an enemy nor the player. Additionally, aphrodisiac damage can arouse an enemy and the player past their Max Arousal and something as small as a simple caress would be enough to finish either off once that point is reached. So, think of it as a poison that will leave the victim with 1 HP in some other games but not finish off the target outright.

Currently, there is not a way to view that information afterwards without casting the spell again. This has been discussed before and it is possible that something will be implemented that will allow the information to be viewed more readily such as allowing you to bring up that information again when the mouse is hovered over an analyzed enemy or just making the spell a free action like what you have mentioned. Now if any of these are used or some other solution is brought forth, I couldn't say, but this is another thing that could be addressed during the v23 combat rebalance update.

As of now, Holy Headpat and Demon Layer are the only Holy Skills. Lillian and the Church are planned to be the major source for these skills, so there will likely be more skills available in the future, but whether that is going to require story progression, just more moves to be implemented such as during the combat rebalance, or something else I could not say at the moment.

I do hope that this answers all of your questions in a satisfying manner, HTYYHRK.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
It's easier to turn the console on. I think L30 posted instructions somewhere in the thread
meh, personally for me I found it a lot easier to just open the savefile in the program and punch in the value/integer for the money. (plus the save editor works for other Ren'Py games which is a nice bonus)

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Honestly, I would not worry too much about deciding how to level up currently. The next update will likely round out the current plans for the NPC System series of updates and include the initial offerings of the Day/Night system and then the update after that will be a major system rebalance, so any potential advice with how to build a character could be invalidated. That said, in current builds it is generally better to at least pick and focus on two primary stats before rounding out and boosting the other stats. You'll also want to boost max Arousal and Energy a decent amount, the former due to an event requiring in the area of 300 to 350 to succeed and advance and the latter just to have enough energy to actually make it through harder, more time consuming fights, especially against optional bosses and superbosses.

Aphrodisiac should stack appropriately, but that damage type cannot defeat an enemy nor the player. Additionally, aphrodisiac damage can arouse an enemy and the player past their Max Arousal and something as small as a simple caress would be enough to finish either off once that point is reached. So, think of it as a poison that will leave the victim with 1 HP in some other games but not finish off the target outright.

Currently, there is not a way to view that information afterwards without casting the spell again. This has been discussed before and it is possible that something will be implemented that will allow the information to be viewed more readily such as allowing you to bring up that information again when the mouse is hovered over an analyzed enemy or just making the spell a free action like what you have mentioned. Now if any of these are used or some other solution is brought forth, I couldn't say, but this is another thing that could be addressed during the v23 combat rebalance update.

As of now, Holy Headpat and Demon Layer are the only Holy Skills. Lillian and the Church are planned to be the major source for these skills, so there will likely be more skills available in the future, but whether that is going to require story progression, just more moves to be implemented such as during the combat rebalance, or something else I could not say at the moment.

I do hope that this answers all of your questions in a satisfying manner, HTYYHRK.
Thanks, that's helpful. Since it sounds like the combat system is getting overhauled anyway I'll avoid commenting too much on numbers. However, hopefully Holy Headpat will scale with Virility like it sounds like it's supposed to in the new system, so I can conquer all the monster girls with wholesome headpats. Maybe you could add the lewdest holy skill of all in the next update - hand holding.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks, that's helpful. Since it sounds like the combat system is getting overhauled anyway I'll avoid commenting too much on numbers. However, hopefully Holy Headpat will scale with Virility like it sounds like it's supposed to in the new system, so I can conquer all the monster girls with wholesome headpats. Maybe you could add the lewdest holy skill of all in the next update - hand holding.
Holy Headpat is more of a joke/meme skill, there's a reason why some of the girls become enraged and even gain stat buffs when you headpat them. Although some of the girls do appreciate the gesture and there is even one encounter where you can instantly win by using the skill, but only during the very first fight.

For those who are unaware, this occurs if you headpat Feng during the very first encounter with her. But on the other end of the spectrum, there is also someone who will OHKO you if you use Holy Headpat on her. Specifically, this is against Sofia during her earlier fights since she gets an attack power and damage reduction buff during phase 2 of her third fight.

That said, it does look like there will be new skills introduced with the combat rebalance for v23, so there may yet be more new Holy skills. Whether these take the form of more relics like the Demon Layer or are otherwise skills that have the player channel holy energy like Holy Headpat is not known yet.

I do hope that you find this useful and informative, HTYYHRK.

Reactions: fanboi and Taisha

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Is there a way to reset unseen text? I deleted the data in the app data and it still skips all text
That setting does not actually work with MGD as the custom event system used ignores the ways Renpy recognizes if text has been seen or not, so all text is skipped if the skip text feature is used. There is not really a fix for it either unless Threshold makes their own detection system for every line in an event to denote whether or not the player has seen it and then add all of the resulting data to the persistent save file.

Needless to say, this would require a fair amount of work to implement and could have unforeseen effects on current save files unfortunately. So for better or worse, all text will be registered as seen and skipped if the skip feature is used regardless if the option is checked or not.

While this may not be the answer you were hoping for, I do hope that you at least find this information useful, Belphegor007.

Reactions: Belphegor007

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I have a lore question.
Could we just equip armor covered in sharp objects and let enemies injure themselves by trying to have sex with us?

As an aside, I may have played this game too long when I read Amy's description, check her list of sensitivities and weaknesses, and my first thought is "swiggity swoogity, I'm comin' for that booty!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Taisha

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I have a lore question.
Could we just equip armor covered in sharp objects and let enemies injure themselves by trying to have sex with us?

As an aside, I may have played this game too long when I read Amy's description, check her list of sensitivities and weaknesses, and my first thought is "swiggity swoogity, I'm comin' for that booty!"

Since we're working on such a grand physics destroying level of magic, I would assume that intent is what causes the enchantment to trigger. Although what magic even is or what it can do isn't defined (It might be a bit to much to expect from an h game, but eh, I'm a sucker for lore) That's just my hypothesis.

Reactions: Taisha

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
There's also the event with one of the three campers who nearly kills you by accidentally sucking out your soul.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
There's also the event with one of the three campers who nearly kills you by accidentally sucking out your soul.
I believe that's fine. If I recall correctly, Sofia says she can eat your soul but chooses not to. So there should be ways around the enchantment.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes