Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Quick question I am new here. How long does the bind status last on enemies because from all of my gameplay it seems to last forever.
Binds you place on enemies last a period of time derived from their stats, if i'm correct the initial strength of the bind is dependant on your stats and the speed they get out of that bind is dependant on their stats, so if you're using magic bind then it'll be your willpower which tells you the relative strength of the bind, then they will progressively try to encase the bind and by doing that reduce the strength of the bind depending on the magnitude of the stat used to break the bind, mainly power i think, so it is possible to pretty much lock out very low strength enemies for quite a while with a powerful bind but you'd need to be well out of their level range for it to last more than a few turns, L30 knows the inner workings far better than me but that is how i understand it.

Reactions: L30

TruMons

Jun 25, 2017
Binds you place on enemies last a period of time derived from their stats, if i'm correct the initial strength of the bind is dependant on your stats and the speed they get out of that bind is dependant on their stats, so if you're using magic bind then it'll be your willpower which tells you the relative strength of the bind, then they will progressively try to encase the bind and by doing that reduce the strength of the bind depending on the magnitude of the stat used to break the bind, mainly power i think, so it is possible to pretty much lock out very low strength enemies for quite a while with a powerful bind but you'd need to be well out of their level range for it to last more than a few turns, L30 knows the inner workings far better than me but that is how i understand it.
Ah, I see. I pretty much grind to see the many various scenes so im pretty high level so that makes a lot of sense.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
How does one get demon layer?
To unlock the event to earn the Demon Layer skill, you must have 55 or more affection/progress with Lillian, know the Holy Headpat skill, and have at least 6 Power, 6 Technique, and 6 Willpower, the three heroic stats i.e. those improved by Hero gear. You can build affection with Lillian by purchasing Holy Water, talking with her, and generally having positive interactions with her. When you meet these requirements, you'll have an event in the form of a quiz to earn the skill when you enter the Church.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Stratsbourginton1.

Quick question I am new here. How long does the bind status last on enemies because from all of my gameplay it seems to last forever.
Restraint status effects are fairly technical. Firstly, the strength of the Bind inflicted depends on the governing attribute such as Willpower for Magical Binding or Technique for the Bondage Net. Once the strength of the Restraint is established, attempts to struggle and escape from a restraint is a random roll between 90 and 110 that is increased by your Restraint Escape boosts, such as from perks, and then 1% of that is taken, then a +3 added to that, then 25% of your Power, 10% of your Technique, and 5% of your Luck are also added to this sum before it opposes the bind.

If you are under the effects of the Charm status effect, the total for your escape attempt is halved, making it twice as hard and take twice as long to escape from a restraint. Desperate struggles take energy but increase the percentage of Power used to 60% while 22.25% of Technique is used and an additional 3.15 is added onto the escape attempt.

So if you have a high amount of the appropriate attribute for a binding skill and/or if the enemy has low stats, most notably Power, then it can be quite difficult for enemies to escape from a restraint. Of course, the next update after the NPC system updates are finished will be focused on major rebalancing of the system again, so all of this could potentially be thrown out the window depending on how much and in what ways the combat system changes.

To add on and elaborate to all of this however, certain bosses are highly resistant if not outright immune to crowd control effects like Sleep or Binds. Most notably and to build off of blackchimaera's recommendations for fighting Sofia, the second phase of her third fight is immune to crowd control effects so using Sleep before striking with the Demon Layer no longer works.

I do hope that this answers your questions in a satisfactory manner, TruMons.

As a final note, not quite certain when this art will be added, but Heather, Toxic Matango, and Ghost now have art assets. However, they will probably be in within the next few builds. One of them has art by ㋔谷, so definitely something to look forward to.

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
EDIT: New mod was added a few days ago (UPDATED):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Valentin Cognito (Last updated December 31th, 2019)

Adds an Event to the Forest, Focused on an original character, Gren the Frog Girl!

So far, features a battle, talk options, a few lewd and not-so-lewd scenes, and original music.

Credit is given to Lonko for the initial modding, and epickark for providential support.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give it a try and read the readme file! Checking it out now.

Last edited:

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
does anybody have the link for an older version where the saves still work? i deleted mine before reading the changelog and didnt move to town square before transferring

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
does anybody have the link for an older version where the saves still work? i deleted mine before reading the changelog and didnt move to town square before transferring
If you mash ignore error a bunch you might be able to recover a save

This has mods on it but its my most stable save so it might work for you

Last edited:
Reactions: aruyegakk

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Currently at level 64, P/T/W/A/L: 17/46/40/16/13 with no stat boosting items equipped. Trying to grind to level 70 for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, all I'll say is this: holy schnikes Shizu...

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It is how much damage is incomming. If you have cock sensitivity 110% you take 110% cock damage, if it is only 90% you only take 90% damage.

Reactions: L30

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ok i haven't play for a while so the new stuff is great that i seen so far but holy crap.
1. i can headpat Lilian now? haha thats thats perfect
2. i can hug her as well!? even better ( i dont remember if i could do this before so if we could my bad lol)
3. a holy headpat skill. i dont know who thought this up? but i want shake their left hand cause god damn thats perfect
i cant wait for more updates on this game

Reactions: Taisha and L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone, there is a little bad news and a fair amount of good news. The bad news is that due to the holiday season, the next update for MGD will be a little smaller and one more update will be needed to finish the NPC system/Town series of updates as well as implement the Day/Night system.

The good news is that an update is scheduled for this weekend. As for its contents, there have been a myriad of bug fixes, Kyra will have a new loss scene, Ghosts and Toxic Matango will have their art implemented making the Caverns a little more lively, and Vivian is getting a series of lewd events. To further elaborate, Vivian has four lewd scenes, one at roughly 2300 words, 1800 words for the second, over 1600 words for the third, about 1100 words for the fourth scene, and then an aftermath scene between 500 and 600 words. As an additional note however, Vivian's breasts will likely be the focus of these scenes rather than going all the way with her, so while we may finally have scenes with her, parts of her are still off-limits for now. There is more potential good news in that these additions may not be the only ones as more may be included if anything else is finished and ready by the time the update is released this weekend.

I do hope that everyone interested in this news finds this information at least a little useful.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes