TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Wow I remember playing this one quite a while ago, was in a pretty early state with not much content, it seems to have evolved pretty well, I have to give it a new try !
Not to be L30, but if you want may I suggest:

- Kaa (Last updated December 16th, 2019)

Adds a new location to the game, a sandy beach. All assets are created by the author or taken from the game and edited.

- feltcutemightcleanlater (Last updated December 17th, 2019)

Adds a new quest to the game.

To get the download from the releases page, navigate to Assets -> Source Code.zip in the post tagged "Latest Release" which should be the top listing.

- epickark (Last fixed by non author timeracers, December 13th, 2019)

Adds a new set of moves for luck builds.

- Cryswar (Last fixed by non author epickark, December 17th, 2019)

Adds more progression to various vanilla characters (primarily Trisha, Imps, Mika) and a number of encounters with new friends and foes. Also includes a number of new items and moves to support various playstyles.

Content warning: loli. She's eighteen and a HALF so it's cool. If you don't like loli, it's warned in the event description and an 'EW LOLI' option at the start of the event so very easy to avoid.

- SubWoof (Last fixed by non author timeracers, December 13th, 2019)

Adds a monster to the Mountain and adds an npc with items to sell.

- afrg (Last fixed by non author timeracers, December 13th, 2019)

Adds a new encounter to the Forest Dungeon, which can be accessed after beating the dungeon for the first time.

NOTE: Unlikely to be finished.

- StrangeMan52 (Last fixed by non author timeracers, December 13th, 2019)

Adds Fiore to the game. Uses art by Baru (Val-Val).

- Kaa (Last updated by non author Strangeman52 December 12th, 2019)

Adds Ilveria, the dark elf priestess to the game. All assets are created by the author.
I downloaded most of them and as far as I can tell they work with the newest version.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Not to be L30, but if you want may I suggest:

I downloaded most of them and as far as I can tell they work with the newest version.
Hey nice, i'm going to take a look into those.

Otherwise thus far, I'm enjoying the game alot, but I wouldn't say no to a confirmation button when you press run in a fight, I ran from a few fight missclicking on it >.>

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Hmm. It is odd that happened. Particularly if the entire file is like that. Did you unzip a new version of the game? And if so, are you in a non-English locale? I've noticed that when you unzip while in the wrong locale, a file can turn into unreadable characters.
I'm using the newest version of the game, but I've changed nothing since the last version i got.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I'm using the newest version of the game, but I've changed nothing since the last version i got.
Well, in that case, here's a modified 00console.rpy that should allow you to use the console. Just download this one and replace the one in the common folder of your MGD installation's renpy folder.

I do hope that fixes the issues you're encountering, Coldharbour.

Also, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone.

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Well, in that case, here's a modified 00console.rpy that should allow you to use the console. Just download this one and replace the one in the common folder of your MGD installation's renpy folder.

I do hope that fixes the issues you're encountering, Coldharbour.

Also, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone.
You're a hero. Thank you.

Reactions: L30

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey there guys, no question here nor anything important, just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, this is one of my favorite games in the entire site and you've all been nothing if not patient, kind and helpfull whenever i've had a question and i hope i've been that for anyone else whenever i answered a few questions myself so yeah, thankyou all for the good times and have a happy holiday!

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Hey there guys, no question here nor anything important, just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, this is one of my favorite games in the entire site and you've all been nothing if not patient, kind and helpfull whenever i've had a question and i hope i've been that for anyone else whenever i answered a few questions myself so yeah, thankyou all for the good times and have a happy holiday!
Merry Christmas

Taisha

Aug 27, 2017
Just as an FYI to the dev, at least one of Aiko's loss scenes (player losing to Aiko) is bugged in the newest version. It looks like some lines which are intended to be code that changes Aiko's portrait is instead interpreted as text. Thus, Aiko's portrait doesn't change while the game keeps printing stuff like "AraAra" and "Nude".

Thanks for the great game!

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Having a little trouble with the bop it mod, i did the event and beat it once but can't seem to be able to replay the fight or progress anything, anyone familiar with the mod?

Edit: For clarification that was the first fight in the caverns, the one where the thief gets his just deserts before you do, the very first encounter with the bop it, however there seems to an error where if i attempt the same event a second time it simply fails to do anything, rather than an event occurring at the end of the explore chain you simply go back to town, also i checked the files for the mod and it references a key item called the "bop it box", it's like i should have that after the first victory but for some reason i don't, is this a bug?

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I dunno if that's mod content or not (some mods flesh out/add a lot more character interaction with existing characters), but the fact
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: A lot of the names have "- Blunder?" next to them now... I haven't done any new mods so somehow this triggered when I started a quest. Might be The Red Imp mod messing things up.

Last edited:

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Hi! I'm really enjoying the game, and I love the dialogue that fleshes out the characters, even during battles. A lot of care went into giving each monster a unique personality, even the generic ones, and I appreciate that a lot.

Is there more art depicting direct kissing like the Sofia screenshot in the OP? I haven't seen her yet, but from skimming the topic, it seems she's really late in the game.

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Hi! I'm really enjoying the game, and I love the dialogue that fleshes out the characters, even during battles. A lot of care went into giving each monster a unique personality, even the generic ones, and I appreciate that a lot.

Is there more art depicted direct kissing like the Sofia screenshot in the OP? I haven't seen her yet, but from skimming the topic, it seems she's really late in the game.
I think that happens when you use Demon Layer on her 3 times, she unleashes her full power. As for kissing art from other monster girls... honestly don't remember. There are a few closeups shots though.

L30

Dec 20, 2017

Is there more art depicted direct kissing like the Sofia screenshot in the OP? I haven't seen her yet, but from skimming the topic, it seems she's really late in the game.
Currently there are not really any more art or VFX assets for such events. Sofia is serving as a test run for implementing and using assets in that vein and an example for future combat plans in that regard. So one day there be more detailed combat events with supporting art, VFX, and so on to spice things up, but for now, only Sofia will be able to really provide content of that nature. On a related note, Aiko does have some content to tempt the player as well as she will open her kimono to help further tempt the player and lure them into choose alluring, but detrimental, actions that can lead to defeat.

But as to finding Sofia, she is actually in the very first dungeon, the Forest Dungeon, so you can encounter her quite early. It's just that she is extremely powerful and has several optional fights of increasing difficulty for players to undertake should they choose to do so. However, you have also read correctly that she is technically late game content given the difficulty of her fights. That particular art looks like it is from the second phase of her third fight, where she gets a little serious and dons her actual combat attire as she only wears a very sheer babydoll negligee in the first two fights and the first phase of the third fight.

Of course, you can view her combat attire before the second phase of the third fight if you anger her mid-battle during earlier fights and she OHKO's you with a massive, extremely powerful lust spell or if you unlock her hidden content chain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Dr. PuPu.

I think that happens when you use Demon Layer on her 3 times, she unleashes her full power. As for kissing art from other monster girls... honestly don't remember. There are a few closeups shots though.
Based on the art of her in her combat attire as well as the Trance Debuff Counter, that particular asset is from the second phase of her third fight since that is when she decides to play around with hypnosis and some of her moves inflict the Trance status effect.

I do hope that you find this informative, TFM.

blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
Best way to tackle Sofia: She IS weak to Holy, but... Cast Sleep(and pray it works), wait for her to pass out, THEN use Demon Layer until you see "she's waking up", stop, rinse, repeat. If she catches you using Demon Layer 3 times she lays the smackdown, same as Holy Headpat.

Reactions: L30

TruMons

Jun 25, 2017
Quick question I am new here. How long does the bind status last on enemies because from all of my gameplay it seems to last forever.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Quick question I am new here. How long does the bind status last on enemies because from all of my gameplay it seems to last forever.
Errrrr... did you update to the latest version of the game (21.7b)? I mean, do the opponents struggle to get free or they don't?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes