EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Was reading the dev notes... is there a special way to update I'm not seeing? Usually in other games you DL the update, unzip and copy into the current game folder, overwriting old stuff with new stuff. I'm seeing "make sure to update in Town" and I'm getting confused.

EDIT: Also been reading through the thread and saw Vivian's artwork is new. Is there a pic of her old artwork?
Go to the town square then press ESC then go to options menu and click on "Update Save". There is no need to do anything with the game files, saves are stored in appdata/roaming/renpy so you can safely remove old version when you get a new one.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Will we eventually get a Kotone fight? I would love to see that implemented, even if only in the very late game.
That is planned to happen eventually. Unfortunately, I cannot really say when such a content update would occur. Not the most helpful of answers I know, but I do hope you derive some use from this, ccccccccccc.

Was reading the dev notes... is there a special way to update I'm not seeing? Usually in other games you DL the update, unzip and copy into the current game folder, overwriting old stuff with new stuff. I'm seeing "make sure to update in Town" and I'm getting confused.

EDIT: Also been reading through the thread and saw Vivian's artwork is new. Is there a pic of her old artwork?
As EdgeOfShadow said, you do not really need to unzip and copy into the current game folder. If you're on Windows, your saves should be retained via AppData, although you can always copy your saves into the new installation if you wish to be safe. The notes about updating in Town are in regards to the fact that you should save in the Town square/hub in an old version for the save or saves you'll continue to use in the new version in order to avoid bugs and update the save to be compatible. Loading saves in other areas can lead them to either encounter a bug immediately or one that may pop up later on such as when using a certain skill or examining a certain perk as a couple of examples. To further ensure compatibility, before you do anything else, you can right-click, go into the options menu, and then click on the Update Save function.

As for the old Vivian artwork, as castledragon90 has said, it is now used as the artwork for Mara who can be encountered while working as a waiter at the Inn. Of course, the artwork has been touched up and altered a little, but Mara's standard and secret art is comprised of Vivian's old assets, just with minor changes and massive modifications respectively.

I do hope that you've found this a little helpful, TFM.

For this title, I'd recommend using the console that is built into Renpy if you wish to manipulate your stats. If you do not know how to activate the console, I have a post here that will walk you through the steps to enable the console. Once you can use the console, I have another post here with numerous variables you can alter via the console. If you wish to stay within the parameters of the system and just reduce any grinding or reach a high level, I'd recommend just using the console to edit your Eros and Experience with the very first and very last variables listed respectively.

I do hope that you find this information useful, Zepkep.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Will brunch of Temple, last room (after Aiko), put all three levels and activate lose scene with kunoichi trainee. I skip it and don't mention such gains. After that (in town) i check my character page to change equip and mentioned abnormal level. Start checking history and find that message. I see your message at discord bug report. Yes i open my save file at onlinesaveeditor to check data and try to cheat with money, but i can't find this section and my cheating was ended. I play ithout mods and another cheats.
Well I haven't been able to recreate the issue, so think you may have changed the LossExp variable by accident when you used a save editor?

Straight from a servant of the goddess; we're doomed.

Edit: Also, if you look at the available permanent blessings, select the hidden glade blessing to get more detail, and then go back rather than purchase it, it will have disappeared from the menu and will not return.
'for all intensive purposes' and 'for all intents and purposes' mean the same thing.

The hidden glade thing is a bit of an issue though.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Well I haven't been able to recreate the issue, so think you may have changed the LossExp variable by accident when you used a save editor?

'for all intensive purposes' and 'for all intents and purposes' mean the same thing.

The hidden glade thing is a bit of an issue though.
Maybe... I can't regeret it, but after that i try to repeat this issue and noting happened. But it strange that script sex/trap scene without battle was count as battle lose.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
As EdgeOfShadow said, you do not really need to unzip and copy into the current game folder. If you're on Windows, your saves should be retained via AppData, although you can always copy your saves into the new installation if you wish to be safe. The notes about updating in Town are in regards to the fact that you should save in the Town square/hub in an old version for the save or saves you'll continue to use in the new version in order to avoid bugs and update the save to be compatible. Loading saves in other areas can lead them to either encounter a bug immediately or one that may pop up later on such as when using a certain skill or examining a certain perk as a couple of examples. To further ensure compatibility, before you do anything else, you can right-click, go into the options menu, and then click on the Update Save function.

As for the old Vivian artwork, as castledragon90 has said, it is now used as the artwork for Mara who can be encountered while working as a waiter at the Inn. Of course, the artwork has been touched up and altered a little, but Mara's standard and secret art is comprised of Vivian's old assets, just with minor changes and massive modifications respectively.

I do hope that you've found this a little helpful, TFM.
Gotcha, thanks. Guessing I can move the mods to the new game folder also, although

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
/snip

/Snip
They really don't. No more than "taking them for granite", "mute point", or "pass mustard" mean the same thing as their actual counterparts. "For all intensive purposes" is a misrendering of the idiom, otherwise known as an eggcorn. They can be incredibly grating for anyone who actually knows the correct phrase.

Last edited:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Gotcha, thanks. Guessing I can move the mods to the new game folder also, although
Yes, most of the mods have been updated and are compatible with current builds. Community members like timeracers, epickark, and StrangeMan52 put in the effort to keep the older mods compatible with the game. Any mod that has been updated in December 2019 should be functional but a few mods still have not been updated yet.

While this isn't much more than a confirmation, I do hope that you still derive a little use from this information, TFM.

does this game have sex scene image when you loss in battle like in MGQ?
Current builds do not have lewd CGs, but that is something that is planned for the future or at least Threshold wants to add such images. Of course, such images may not only be limited to losses, considering players can have victory scenes or even romantic encounters with monster girls given that relations between humans and monster girls are normalizing and efforts have been made towards a peaceful resolution to the conflict that has embroiled the two groups. So, there could be erotic art to appeal to various tastes eventually. That said, current efforts with regards to art assets are more about getting character CGs for characters that just have text descriptions right now.

I do hope that you have found this informative, lonerboner.

Reactions: lonerboner

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
I've found several crash to desktop level bugs.
First: when fighting the manticore, if you surrender, but then choose to meet her pounce with a tackle, and you stats are high enough, the game will freak out since the pin can't be broken, and by choosing surrender you've given up your ability to choose sex abilities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second: Vili's Trial of Titties, if yu attempt to look through the tit-job glory hole the game crashes. This does not appear to depend on the answer to the "titty face massage" thing. Both Ignore and Reload fail.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Second: Vili's Trial of Titties, if yu attempt to look through the tit-job glory hole the game crashes. This does not appear to depend on the answer to the "titty face massage" thing. Both Ignore and Reload fail.

Same here.

Also there is an error after Metatron goes to the Church where her name in the box dialogue come up as 'Dean' (character in Waifuapocalypse)

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
ThresholdMGD: Dunno if someone told you already but the haggling skill also reduces the money you get from selling stuff, methinks there's a sign error in the code.

PoolDeadPoolxx: Just joined the party one version ago and I already dive back again and again just to hang out with all of them. I like the cuddling option the most and I'm happy there's finally a game where I can do that to almost everyone. Now all I want is headpats and kisses for everyone and this will be my GOTY.

Also I recently had to think about something. See, when I met Jora first thought was: "Does she know Perpetua?" Because they're all so over the top in their "Evil Super Monster" fantasies I was thinking about what would happen if those two met... my guess is lots of HAM! When I got into later conversations I started to think: "I think Lillian needs to meet her to alliviate her naivety a bit (and because it would be sooooo adorable, with both of them being so innocent). Then I got more scenes with Lillian and got the "Demon Slayer"(sic) and her absolutely OP "Holy Headpat", which I unironically love because I love giving out headpats. The combination of this pure form of naivety, her being cuddly as hell heaven and her being generally HYPER AS FUCK, made it very hard for me to further think about clearing her indoctrination up a bit...

Then I got to Shizu and she just flat-out talked about a harem around the MC, which didnt really ring any alarm bells for me.

Hats off to you Threshold you magnificent bastard!

Also I honestly like all of the girls, every single one of them hits SOME spot in my brain that captivates me. In case of Sofia it's actually mostly her power that get's my mind going strangely enough. If I had to pick: Between Kaia, Jora, Aiko, Ancilla, Mika and Trisha it starts to get tough to choose. Maybe Kyra and Himika too... god it's hard to choose when everyone is best girl... :|

Edit: Somehow I managed to forget to add Vili to that list... she is pretty elusive after all. :D

Last edited:

PoolDeadPoolxx

Dec 17, 2019
ThresholdMGD: Dunno if someone told you already but the haggling skill also reduces the money you get from selling stuff, methinks there's a sign error in the code.

PoolDeadPoolxx: Just joined the party one version ago and I already dive back again and again just to hang out with all of them. I like the cuddling option the most and I'm happy there's finally a game where I can do that to almost everyone. Now all I want is headpats and kisses for everyone and this will be my GOTY.

Also I recently had to think about something. See, when I met Jora first thought was: "Does she know Perpetua?" Because they're all so over the top in their "Evil Super Monster" fantasies I was thinking about what would happen if those two met... my guess is lots of HAM! When I got into later conversations I started to think: "I think Lillian needs to meet her to alliviate her naivety a bit (and because it would be sooooo adorable, with both of them being so innocent). Then I got more scenes with Lillian and got the "Demon Slayer"(sic) and her absolutely OP "Holy Headpat", which I unironically love because I love giving out headpats. The combination of this pure form of naivety, her being cuddly as hell heaven and her being generally HYPER AS FUCK, made it very hard for me to further think about clearing her indoctrination up a bit...

Then I got to Shizu and she just flat-out talked about a harem around the MC, which didnt really ring any alarm bells for me.

Hats off to you Threshold you magnificent bastard!

Also I honestly like all of the girls, every single one of them hits SOME spot in my brain that captivates me. In case of Sofia it's actually mostly her power that get's my mind going strangely enough. If I had to pick: Between Kaia, Jora, Aiko, Ancilla, Mika and Trisha it starts to get tough to choose. Maybe Kyra and Himika too... god it's hard to choose when everyone is best girl... :|

Edit: Somehow I managed to forget to add Vili to that list... she is pretty elusive after all. :D
i just wish they were real ahahha

Reactions: Cross Zero

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
If only because sex isn't the only reason I'd want to hang out with them. Especially Mika and Kaia, I like their moxie. XD

Viperdrake

Dec 18, 2019
I know this quite late and maybe this has been post somewhere else but i need to ask anyway, what actually I need to do to help kotone with her fear of being touch on the tail. Please i'm stuck i want the kotone hypno lover perk.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
I know this quite late and maybe this has been post somewhere else but i need to ask anyway, what actually I need to do to help kotone with her fear of being touch on the tail. Please i'm stuck i want the kotone hypno lover perk.
just try every think sex, talk, etc in her room and at hypno room. And ask abouther first love

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Ilya11111 basically covered it, but if you require a little more assistance, I have actually written a few rough outlines for Kotone's post-challenge content. One such post can be found here, and you may find it useful for navigating her content and advancing from her Hypno Slave to her Hypno Lover.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Viperdrake.

Reactions: dd777
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes