L30

Dec 20, 2017
L30, thank you! In case you don't hear it enough, you're so awesome for helping others and providing info! To the creator(s), thank you for making an amazing game with all the variety one could hope for and more! Also, a tip I've learned: the moves Invigorate(Power/Elena) and Cleanse Lust(Willpower/Elly) are really good paired together, Invigorate gives you energy at the cost of raising lust, but Cleanse Lust reduces a lot of it; helps a lot in longer battles/bosses.
You're welcome, and thank you very much as well!

After the reintroduction of Lillian I have one question - will the cause of her belief be covered? It is super weird that she thinks of the Venereae as of goddess of purity, while the whole world thinks of her as a goddess of fertility. How did it happen that she is so innocent AND hardheaded?
There's another character you can talk to in the Church that does make it seem less weird overall. In case you have not met them or gone into depth on their content, I'll cover them in a spoiler in the event you or others would like to discover them on your own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that it is a little lengthy, but I do hope that this answers your questions or at least sheds more light on the subject, Misalton.

After the hypnosis from kotone she's given me her trial but no matter what I do, I simply cannot clear the second trial. Any help?
For the second trial on the Will side of the Temple, you just need a large amount of Max Arousal. For the Kotone Hypnosis hard mode variant, you probably need somewhere around 300 to 350 Max Arousal. Equipment like the Amulet of Vitality and Vigor Runes increase your Max Arousal if you need a little more of a boost without wanting to grind levels just to boost Max Arousal.

That said, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get a little more Max Arousal anyways given the increasingly difficult encounters you'll have to face, especially if you decide to confront some of the optional Superboss class encounters. Although, you'll have to face a more difficult boss fight that is otherwise optional if you want to fully complete Kotone's trial, unlock her as a lover if you so wish, and receive the reward for completing her trial.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Jason Stuckler.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Does the money you donate to the church to get each proggressive level of blessing have to be one lump sum or is it just the total of money spent? (basically am I pissing money away by just putting the occasional few hundred or so whenever I spend a bunch on skills or items)

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Does the money you donate to the church to get each proggressive level of blessing have to be one lump sum or is it just the total of money spent? (basically am I pissing money away by just putting the occasional few hundred or so whenever I spend a bunch on skills or items)
Just total donated, although 10% of Eros given to Restore Sensitivity and Purge Unclean Thoughts also goes towards the donation counter/tribute progress. So you can do it piecemeal or via a lump sum and choose to either give Eros away for direct boosts towards blessings or just slowly accrue it by removing temporary sensitivity and fetish levels.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Mustang Flex.

Reactions: fanboi

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I'm also finding that farming the fight with
and equipping a Luck Rune + Elightenment Rune and Amulet of Fortune is a great way to gain EXP and money (over 1000 Eros easy) and Exp. Once it's over you get sent right back to town. After 10 or so times... well you see the cash and you level increase.

EDIT: Now that I think about it that feels broken as Hell. I feel like this should be patched for stability or something.

Last edited:

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
W
There are Perks that let you gain XP even during losses but yeah, that seems a bit much.
Who now.... I have 138 level before this event(Simple prepare fo future update) and activate it for fun. I nave full exp boost set (3 runes for exp, collar of kinky education(+100% exp gain)). And meet such message.
And can somebody send this information in author discord (I can't sign in at discord because my e-mail address was locked).

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018

There's another character you can talk to in the Church that does make it seem less weird overall. In case you have not met them or gone into depth on their content, I'll cover them in a spoiler in the event you or others would like to discover them on your own.
Oh, so donating to Church does not only give nifty bonus but also unlocks some lore. Good to know. Thanks for a hint.

Reactions: L30
Mar 16, 2018

I know that it is a little lengthy, but I do hope that this answers your questions or at least sheds more light on the subject, Misalton.

For the second trial on the Will side of the Temple, you just need a large amount of Max Arousal. For the Kotone Hypnosis hard mode variant, you probably need somewhere around 300 to 350 Max Arousal. Equipment like the Amulet of Vitality and Vigor Runes increase your Max Arousal if you need a little more of a boost without wanting to grind levels just to boost Max Arousal.

That said, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get a little more Max Arousal anyways given the increasingly difficult encounters you'll have to face, especially if you decide to confront some of the optional Superboss class encounters. Although, you'll have to face a more difficult boss fight that is otherwise optional if you want to fully complete Kotone's trial, unlock her as a lover if you so wish, and receive the reward for completing her trial.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Jason Stuckler.
Thank you! :)

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Was reading the dev notes... is there a special way to update I'm not seeing? Usually in other games you DL the update, unzip and copy into the current game folder, overwriting old stuff with new stuff. I'm seeing "make sure to update in Town" and I'm getting confused.

EDIT: Also been reading through the thread and saw Vivian's artwork is new. Is there a pic of her old artwork?

Last edited:

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
What enemy or event did this occur at exactly?
Will brunch of Temple, last room (after Aiko), put all three levels and activate lose scene with kunoichi trainee. I skip it and don't mention such gains. After that (in town) i check my character page to change equip and mentioned abnormal level. Start checking history and find that message. I see your message at discord bug report. Yes i open my save file at onlinesaveeditor to check data and try to cheat with money, but i can't find this section and my cheating was ended. I play ithout mods and another cheats.

May 2, 2018
Was reading the dev notes... is there a special way to update I'm not seeing? Usually in other games you DL the update, unzip and copy into the current game folder, overwriting old stuff with new stuff. I'm seeing "make sure to update in Town" and I'm getting confused.

EDIT: Also been reading through the thread and saw Vivian's artwork is new. Is there a pic of her old artwork?
Old Vivian would now be Mara in the Brothel, you can find her as a waiter.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes