Jan 1, 2018
Lilian was changed? In which version?
I'm asking because I didn't see it in a changelog since v22.4 or so, but I could have missed it
I am curious too anyone have a image about old version lilian?
It's not that her art changed, her art and design was exactly the same. I don't want that to change. But before she was very... anti-demon, and had no clue that you had to bang to defeat stuff, and I recall there was a scene where she's basically whipping a demon for interrogation. She was lit before. Now she's just kinda lame.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
The more I look, the worst it seems to be working as an Hentai-game developer nowadays.

Burn-out, depression, sickness, natural disasters, everything seems to have teamed up to prevent devs going forward smoothly.

More seriously, even with confortable earnings that's not a situation I would like to live.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I think we're in another burnout phase. Pretty much nothing got done in the last month, and more or less there was some sort of move situation ongoing that we learned about basically now.

I'm burned out of keeping tabs and waiting for this to get going at this point. Update in May? Nah, see you guys sometime between August and October. Already shifted my dono to another game.

Mods should just move this to "On hold" until they actually drop an update. Over half a year is long enough. We got Venefica and not much else for like two years. Ridiculous.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Anyone have access to the progress update on Patreon?
Me. Basically minimal progress last month. Barely tapped into the next two floors at all. Uses moving apparently as an excuse for virtually no progress over.... an entire month. If they'd posted the update say, a few days before the end of the month like usual, I'd not have paid this month, as I was waiting to see what went down. Congrads to Thresh, he ganked another 5 off me, but it'll be the last.

" I also am rendered not able to work on lewd stuff as timely either as people need sudden access to my room and junk, least till certain points in the day. This will continue for quite some time still unfortunately. " - Thresh

Basically making a reason (true or not) for virtually no progress (again) this month. Barely got much done this month (the entire fight for third floor still not done).

I could go on, but why keep bitching about it? Figured I'd give you the heads up. Assume almost no progress this month either. It's why I got pissed we didn't get a partial release in the January update.... things come up, I dealt with the "burnout" last time. This is just.... Redamz type shit.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Not being able to work on lewd stuff as an H-game developer because people can suddenly access to his room without warning is such an hilarious apology.

In which country is Threshold living?

• Haha
Reactions: MeaBorowski

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Not being able to work on lewd stuff as an H-game developer because people can suddenly access to his room without warning is such an hilarious apology.

In which country is Threshold living?
In particular saying that's why the fights for the other floors haven't been worked on. Are they going to stare at what he's typing the whole day? You're typing up words. Like do they need to RP the lines or have sex sounds blasting in headphones? I'm not 100% trolling in making that quip. Doesn't make sense, like at all...

The excuse is just strange even if true. Type up the lines in a notepad type app and email it to yourself and copypaste it over if you cant be in your room and the comp cant be moved? Like this is the stuff that causes people like me to sperg out.

Like if you're having a seriously hard time coming up with the content, just drop floors 1-2 and move onto the other areas? Nobody will complain if he comes back to it later.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
In particular saying that's why the fights for the other floors haven't been worked on. Are they going to stare at what he's typing the whole day? You're typing up words. Like do they need to RP the lines or have sex sounds blasting in headphones? I'm not 100% trolling in making that quip. Doesn't make sense, like at all...

The excuse is just strange even if true. Type up the lines in a notepad type app and email it to yourself and copypaste it over if you cant be in your room and the comp cant be moved? Like this is the stuff that causes people like me to sperg out.

Like if you're having a seriously hard time coming up with the content, just drop floors 1-2 and move onto the other areas? Nobody will complain if he comes back to it later.
honestly we won't even know if he does that lol.. but I see... a bit disappointed but what can we do...

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020

this is quite sad but soon he will start losing his fans and money so he better take care of his problem or at least find some good excuse I mean if he at least said something like: "my mother is sick so I didn't have to much time to work" then at least people would give him some credit but this is excuse don't make any sense, and again this is not the place to talk about this,better talking with him by discord because look's like he is focusing more there than here.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I think one of the problem is that since the last release in August we are going from :

- 1 post on Patreon every 10 days. multiple art revision sketch showed, teasers for new characters, art's spoilers for sex scenes (September 2021 / October 2021)

To

- 1 progress update report per month, posted 2 hours before the start of the next month, starting with "sorry I had X problem so I could not work properly" (Every months after October)

Threshold has no more teasers in his pocket.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I think one of the problem is that since the last release in August we are going from :

- 1 post on Patreon every 10 days. multiple art revision sketch showed, teasers for new characters, art's spoilers for sex scenes (September 2021 / October 2021)

To

- 1 progress update report per month, posted 2 hours before the start of the next month, starting with "sorry I had X problem so I could not work properly" (Every months after October)

Threshold has no more teasers in his pocket.
And do not forget the teasers where sooner or later showed ingame. Now it is all labyrinth. And we will see if the labyrinth is really so much, that we do not see much to get not spoiled the surprise or in the end only a nice minigame.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I just wanna fight Beris now.

She's my favorite monster in the game, so an option for a harem marriage would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Lewd Boi

Feb 5, 2019
Well, if you really believe thresh's burned out or stuck on a content, that's okay by me. People have the right to doubt someone because they are worried. after all, even thresh can be a dummy sometimes.

Reactions: World enjoyer
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes