IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
It's moved to "monstergirldreams.miraheze.org". I have to write in the whole URL every time because Google doesn't seem to find the wiki among the first page of results, and I don't have it as a marker because I don't know when would anyone snoop through my markers (for obvious reasons I don't want other people to know what kinky stuff I'm into).
for me is not like I am hiding something,actually I think anyone close to me already know what I am into and what I have in my PC.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Is there anyone here who is part of the discord of MGD? i wanted to ask if somebody could transfer one of my idea to the community of mods. Basically, i was thinking about a modders retrieving any broken/discontinued/etc.. mods in the website monstergirldreams.miraze to create one simple mods where we can meet the girls that each broken mods possess. Or like i said a long time ago, maybe create a big file where we can put picture of monster girls and then the most actives modders could create something.
Then again, this is just an idea.

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
I checked the discord, and the real issue is that they are all enabling him to take long breaks and walks no wonder the game had no updates in so long, the people just keep giving positive feedbacks each time he is being lazy. Like why would he try to work his ass off if people are just encouraging him to not do so?

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
It's so sad tho, the game is really good and has a lot of potential, i really enjoy playing it, but the fact that the dev just got corrupted by his own laziness and comfort is really really sad.

For real thresh if you read this, don't let this game die, don't become a cow farmer who just milks his patreons (Summertime saga is an example), people paid to support and see the game grow, i understand the "burnout" but you can't just let your game dies when there's thousands of people paying for nothing.

So please don't get enabled by some of your patreons in your discord.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
It's so sad tho, the game is really good and has a lot of potential, i really enjoy playing it, but the fact that the dev just got corrupted by his own laziness and comfort is really really sad.

For real thresh if you read this, don't let this game die, don't become a cow farmer who just milks his patreons (Summertime saga is an example), people paid to support and see the game grow, i understand the "burnout" but you can't just let your game dies when there's thousands of people paying for nothing.

So please don't get enabled by some of your patreons in your discord.
Careful, you're gonna' trigger the facepalming copium huffers at this rate.

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
Careful, you're gonna' trigger the facepalming copium huffers at this rate.
Yeah but it seems like Summerscam saga's business model of "I make update every 2years" is the trend to follow now, which is incredibly stupid and unreliable on the long term.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Keep calm every body, we had no delay announced yet since the last ETA, so it's still possible for the next update to be launched this month.

Stay positive.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Ok, while we patiently wait, for the release, I got a question for you all:

When you play your character, what theme music would he have, during his BFRPG battles?

My answer:
Since I'm playing a High Power/Allure Build, I have these 2 playing the background when he conquers a new zone:
During Battle:
After Battle Victory:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017

When you play your character, what theme music would he have, during his BFRPG battles?

My answer:
Since I'm playing a High Power/Allure Build, I have these 2 playing the background when he conquers a new zone:
During Battle:
After Battle Victory:
My apologies, sir, but this is a Monster Girl games.

The only music theme that is mattering is the after Battle DEFEAT one.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
My apologies, sir, but this is a Monster Girl games.

The only music theme that is mattering is the after Battle DEFEAT one.
Very well, allow me to revise my initial query then: What is the theme of your hero when he has been defeated?
Some Barry White or Isaac Hayes? :p

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021

My answer:
During Battle:
After Battle Victory:
That's some massive role playing, no pun intended

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes