DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
The changelog mentions the level requirements for perks being lowered, but nothing changed. Why would that change not apply?

EDIT: after starting a new file everything seemed to apply including the perk level changes.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The changelog mentions the level requirements for perks being lowered, but nothing changed. Why would that change not apply?
Hooh? So we will have more than 10 perks? That's a good thing for once.
But what about the level 10 saves I have?

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Hooh? So we will have more than 10 perks? That's a good thing for once.
But what about the level 10 saves I have?
If you can go to the level up screen you'll see that perks like the spirit line have had their level requirements cut, like The final Spirit perk going from 60->30. You also get 3 stat points per level now and at levels 5, 10, and 20 give extra perk points.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you can go to the level up screen you'll see that perks like the spirit line have had their level requirements cut, like The final Spirit perk going from 60->30. You also get 3 stat points per level now and at levels 5, 10, and 20 give extra perk points.
Oh, ok then.
It's good that I don't have to make a new save for once.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
no, it crashed my game the last time I tried the mod.
Strange, I double-checked and I've got both v23.9e and the mod running fine. Though, I might have downloaded the fix above and can't remember, no wonder considering it has been such a long time since the fix was posted.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
no, it crashed my game the last time I tried the mod.
Did your game crash immediately?

Someone posted an unofficial fix version around a year ago (wow) for Mari, hope it works for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure that's the one on the wiki because the wiki says that's when the mod was last updated.

Reactions: HumanRug

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
We go from people bitching about waiting and people bitching about said bitching to discussion about adding NTR in MGD for the like tenth time.... this thread is truly circular discussion </hypocrisy>

Gotta say though.... whenever we get past the labyrinth, the desert area could be just laoded with different options. Nekomimmis, lamia, maybe sphinx types.... and of course the given mummies/etc, maybe some anubis type would be interesting. I think what gets so many myself included get riled up over the long time frame to get to the next content is all the strongly implied content yet to come, the capital with all the demon types... My patreon sub will lapse after this month, but at least there's a lot we can speculate for whats possible post-labyrinth. The desert area really.... is interesting with how one could do it. Just a wait and see at this point.
I will quote my old post here. At this point its basically down to this. Whenever it happens it happens. Be it December/End of the year, March, April THIS TIME FOR SURE!(TM), it'll come out when it comes out. As many have said we're looking forward to see what can be put together with the content after this and I genuinely do hope Pac-Mon Labyrinth is at least fun/interesting.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes