TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Thank god they explained what BF was because I thought BFRPG was Big Fuquing Rocket Propelled Grenade
Anyway this game seems promising, let's hop in and see who or what I can dominate today...
God's speed to ya. Just watch out your playthrough doesn't get UNO REVERSE CARD'd ;)

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Latest I heard from poking my head in the discord is end of April. So I'm gonna tack on a couple months for a stripped down or partially complete version of what this update's supposed to have. Then we'll get another year waiting for the next zone which has some other new game play gimmick that's an absolute bitch to make work.

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii and lnppo

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
When the game says update save from town square is it just loading into the town square or do I have to actually do something?

EDIT: The game also seems to be using the save files from the previous version before I even put them in the new version's save folder, is that a normal part of the process?
The previous version can also access files from the other folder.

Last edited:

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
When the game says update save from town square is it just loading into the town square or do I have to actually do something?

EDIT: The game also seems to be using the save files from the previous version before I even put them in the new version's save folder, is that a normal part of the process?
The previous version can also access files from the other folder.
Regarding your first question, I believe it's simply referring to when you want to update the game to the latest version, or swap a save to the latest version, or install a mod(s), make sure that you save your game in the town square. This likely ensures that fewer complications arise in the transition.

tldr: If you're updating your game version, fiddling with mods, or swapping a save to a newer version, make sure that your character is saved in the town square before proceeding.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Regarding your first question, I believe it's simply referring to when you want to update the game to the latest version, or swap a save to the latest version, or install a mod(s), make sure that you save your game in the town square. This likely ensures that fewer complications arise in the transition.

tldr: If you're updating your game version, fiddling with mods, or swapping a save to a newer version, make sure that your character is saved in the town square before proceeding.
This question might sound odd, but does the save have to be during the day time to be considered a town square save?

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Any time is fine as long as it's in town square
Do you have to do something for the update to kick in, like perform an action or let time pass? I'm going from 23.5f to 23.9e for reference.

Edit: I'm quite certain having both versions of the game on my computer is screwing things up because both versions are essentially pooling their save files.

Edit2: I got the repsec ticket and stat points so the game did update.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Edit: I'm quite certain having both versions of the game on my computer is screwing things up because both versions are essentially pooling their save files.
The game stores the saves outside of the game folder so you can delete the old folder and not lose your saves. It's perfectly normal for Renpy games.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes