Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I get excited whenever there's a notification once I log in here. Expecting the Labyrinth update to be released, and what do I get?

Another "Discussion" about Kinkshaming. Can't everyone just accept that we all have different kinks and not to shame/judge what they are?

I get sad thinking that everybody here might be as bothered with people making this thread to vent needlessly.

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
I get excited whenever there's a notification once I log in here. Expecting the Labyrinth update to be released, and what do I get?

Another "Discussion" about Kinkshaming. Can't everyone just accept that we all have different kinks and not to shame/judge what they are?

I get sad thinking that everybody here might be as bothered with people making this thread to vent needlessly.
I got all excited too, three pages of posts! Wow! Update dropped! Sweet!

Nope. Just a butt load of Drama. :( Man, I'm hoping by this weekend there will be some good news. :)

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
I'm just stoked for Iabel tbh... Threshold is being secretive as hell about her, so I bet her stuff will be a bang. I don't know the goings on with his production proccess, but the whole having to move seemed to come out of the left field, so on top of it being unexpected, it might have janked his creative proccess right when he seemed to be picking up his old pace. Frankly, I can see the mood of this thread getting lighter only after v24 drops. Before that happens, it will be a constant torrent of "update when" and "fetish X" talk.

If anything, I just hope things settle down and the developer can work on their game at a more reasonable pace after this update drops.

PS: By the way, I apologize if the banter bothered some of you guys, but that dude was making it too easy. I couldn't resist :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:.

Last edited:

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
maybe bitch about NTR when he releases it? Seriously? if he adds a bit of NTR? it wont ruin the game, kinda like the ninja girl who wants to get dominated? I dont wanna dominate her.. but I still like her as fuck..
Just chill? Not all in this game is to your liking as well? Just have fun and enjoy what we get?
I truly dont get you guys... Has Threshold disappointed you? Sure? I dont like the slime red girl, she is corny and annoying, but surely I still like this game?
Relax? have fun?

This is femdom he added some maledom too? don't fucking go insane! A little NTR and whatever won't ruin it either.
Just fucking chill!
gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Reactions: Gojii

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
This thread used to be about a good game.
In more ways than one...:cry:
It's not all that bad: this thread forced me to learn that to properly unwatch a thread, you need to look for that little 'including already read threads' toggle. Since I don't read drama, it made me a little wiser, maybe?

Bookmark and forget about this thread, just like Thresh did last September.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I did unsubscribe instead from Patreon and follow him on Subscribe. I will give money again once he will regulary gives updates again.

Reactions: Gojii

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
I came expecting some update or info on how the progress is coming along for the dev, instead i come back to *this*

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
We get it, you're tired of people complaining. Instead of an endless flood of complaining before, now we have an endless flood of people complaining about people complaining. Nothing changed.

I just wish there were more news for those who dislike patreon and/or discord. This absolute radio silence is concerning.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I just wish there were more news for those who dislike patreon and/or discord. This absolute radio silence is concerning.
What's the alternative? Thres definitely doesn't want to post here, lol.
I'm not sure "radio silence" is exactly correct when the issue is that the person doesn't communicate on the specific platform(s) you want them to.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
fair but usually some rando do post some kind of news how the game is going
We need to wait the next monthly recap post on Patreon which will probably be posted tonight.

It will say that Threshold did some progress but not as much as he wanted because :
- He caught a cold
- his grandmother died for the 2nd time this year
- one of his hand got mauled by a dog
- His neighbor is staring at him from his windows when he works and it slows him down.

(Cross-out the wrong mentions).

So no update this month but he is confident it will come out someday as he is making progress.

bono321

Formerly 'Sera321'
Apr 9, 2020
Monthly news TLDR :

Threshold did make progress, but still had some interruptions. His situation is becoming better however.

He expects Labyrinth to be fully done late April, possibly sooner.
Thanks for the update.

Damn, he actually dropped an ETA. A surprise to be sure but a welcome one.

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Monthly news TLDR :

Threshold did make progress, but still had some interruptions. His situation is becoming better however.

He expects Labyrinth to be fully done late April, possibly sooner.
Does he confirm whether or not he's releasing an update once the labyrinth is complete or if he's putting in more stuff first?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Does he confirm whether or not he's releasing an update once the labyrinth is complete or if he's putting in more stuff first?
I don't see why he would release more stuff first if labyrinth is completed and released next month.

Next update will be the full labyrinth area + probably all arts teased since august 2021 (unsure for Mimic). That would include :

- World map visual rework
- Imp visual rework
- Art for Mika's butt
- CG added for Tabitha, Aiko, Vili and Blue slime sex scenes.

Last Information : Threshold want to avoid having again very long delay between updates, so next area (Monster girl's capital) won't be released in 1 go.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes