TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
When I use Demon Layer on Sophia's first fight, she throws a spirit bomb at me. How do I beat her please?
Don't use the Demon Layer.

If you REALLY want to use it though, just put her to sleep. When she's asleep, you can use it without consequence. Just make sure she's ACTUALLY asleep and not in the process of falling asleep, and cut it out when she wakes up.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I know that this is just a sketch for now, but I'm not a fan of the new mimic design.

She looks way too younger than her original design.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii and Schlong50

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
maybe bitch about NTR when he releases it? Seriously? if he adds a bit of NTR? it wont ruin the game, kinda like the ninja girl who wants to get dominated? I dont wanna dominate her.. but I still like her as fuck..
Just chill? Not all in this game is to your liking as well? Just have fun and enjoy what we get?
I truly dont get you guys... Has Threshold disappointed you? Sure? I dont like the slime red girl, she is corny and annoying, but surely I still like this game?
Relax? have fun?

This is femdom he added some maledom too? don't fucking go insane! A little NTR and whatever won't ruin it either.
Just fucking chill!
I didn't read any bitching, just some theorizing and discussing the possibility of it happening? Seriously? Shizu being a delicious sub slut has nothing to do with NTR? The game has a decent balance between maledom and femdom by virtue of the battle fuck theme as well as the content when it comes to certain characters? Everyone is entitled to voice their dislike of something, regardless of it existing in game or not? This is a forum? Discussion is common practice? Why must you write like this? Why so many questions? Do you doubt yourself? Is your life a constant questioning? Are you uncertain of what you're typing? Also, Perpetua? Corny? Are you insane? Do you want me to adress you by the "r" word? Annoying? How can someone who types like this call Perpetua annoying?

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
That is my thing no? perpetua is annoying? I don't like all he does? Was the point of that. Not all likes NTR, but I am sure he won't make this an NTR game, as the maledom assassin? See the thing? Not all is to everyone's liking?

And if you read up people are bitching about NTR? I say let them bitch when he releases it? if you did read what I said?

all your personal jumping shits, if i doubt myself etc etc.. No im tired of people such as you putting shit in my mouth.

Also I am duscussing as well on a forum, or saying whatever I want, on a forum just like you? Don't pretend you are some god of forum rules!
I'm not putting words in your mouth? I did read what you wrote? I'm just wondering why you're so inquisitive? We don't even know if NTR will be a thing? Also, bitching is different from just debating about something? Hence my reply? Have you ever visited the Milfy City thread? The Power Vacuum one? Perhaps that's where things are more in line with the word "bitching"? Also? Pls say it ain't so? Tell me you're joking when you say you don't like Perpetua? Who hurt you? Do you dislike the color red? Just like you dislike domming Shizu? Pls seek help?

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
didnt even read it.. im done here.. if you cant accept what a dev gives you for free, and donations.. just go away
Pls don't be like this? Be happy? I did read your post and understood what you wrote? I am grateful for what Thresh gave us? Which means I don't want to go away? I want to stay here? Reading the discussions? To laugh at the constant "updaet wen" questions? I'd live in this thread if I could? That's how much I like MGD?

Reactions: Gojii

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I would? im not the loser bully? I just say what is right and not? And if you were so badass, why express it here that way?
Means you are actually a true loser? Just a thought from my side.
No, you wouldn't, tough guy. And if you did you'd regret it.

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
yet, im sure they have fun, but this time you are the stupid one? even funnier you are trying so hard to be the smart one?
im not even the one bullying you...
I'm sorry but this time I can't be the stupid one? You prove to be far too great a challenge? Since you can't take an obvious joke and keep replying to me? Insulting me?

but as i said earlier.. I really hate people.. thank you for clearing that up more for others..
I did nothing wrong during this whole ordeal, yet flaming and trying to make me look bad or mad or whatever.. I hate people..
was a time I wanted to help people, to become a pscyhologist, but no more
Maybe you need a psychiatrist then? If you hate people, don't frequent places where people behave like people? How about helping yourself before trying to get on some kind of moral high ground to point fingers at folks and tell them what they should and shouldn't do?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I started skipping this because this whas not anymore about a discussion but bitching who is wrong.
I just say one thing because it need to be said. Gappa is right that we Threshold does not own us anything except art as he develops the game solely as his passionproject.
But about the rest I only say you can discuss about right or right if it is civilized.
That means you discuss the pro and contra or if something applies or not as an exchange of ideas and seeing it from different angles.
But right now this is only about comming out as a winner where you only listen to find out how you can make the arguments of the other side invalid.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Holy shit, been away just an afternoon and the thread was filled up with a weird discussion between some known names and a strange dude who seems to not be sure about anything. 2 whole pages! You guys can't keep the thread alive without starting a discussion, Can you?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes