Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Love this game, got so much time on it already and cant wait for more updates. I was curious if anyone knows if the creator is gonna put any ntr/lending play into the game? If not thats fine (dont wanna start some random war) just curious. If not I'll hope for a mod cause I'm lazy as hell.
Then you are out of luck. In this game you do not even meet any other male person, they only exist in background in the brothel and as tale of others.

voninja

May 19, 2020
With the automaton mod, how do you create one or gain access to the ruins after the first time you visit it?

FaekNaem

Jan 17, 2020
I mean if we want to get super technical on the NTR/Lending topic then a number of the girls are working in the dungeons which means they are having sex with other men off screen.

That said, the game also tries to downplay that, such as how Aiko mentions she only sleeps with the few men she likes and just freezes the rest that fall for her trap. Plus any time a girl enters a proper relationship with you (such as Feng or Kotone) or even just advances on the relationship path (such as getting Mika out of debt) they stop sleeping with others. The game is simply designed to cater towards the wholesome if fetishy romance angle, NTR and the like don't really mesh well with that.

The closest I can think of to a character that MIGHT have sex with others as part of her kinks is Jennifer from the Succubus campers since she has a gangbang fetish. But even in that case she gets chastised for it and it's probably more likely that there will be some magic cloning spell so you can gangbang her yourself if that fetish gets addressed at all.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I mean if we want to get super technical on the NTR/Lending topic then a number of the girls are working in the dungeons which means they are having sex with other men off screen.

That said, the game also tries to downplay that, such as how Aiko mentions she only sleeps with the few men she likes and just freezes the rest that fall for her trap. Plus any time a girl enters a proper relationship with you (such as Feng or Kotone) or even just advances on the relationship path (such as getting Mika out of debt) they stop sleeping with others. The game is simply designed to cater towards the wholesome if fetishy romance angle, NTR and the like don't really mesh well with that.

The closest I can think of to a character that MIGHT have sex with others as part of her kinks is Jennifer from the Succubus campers since she has a gangbang fetish. But even in that case she gets chastised for it and it's probably more likely that there will be some magic cloning spell so you can gangbang her yourself if that fetish gets addressed at all.
I never know what side to fall on when this shit gets brought up. On one hand, NTR is weird, and has such a massive following that the few things that don't have it, don't need it. (like how I'd never ask that MQD gets futa added, despite the fact that it'd be like, at least 70% more enjoyable for me) But on the other hand, the guys who come out against it never seem to just, not like it. It's always some grand crusade against this great manifestation of evil.

Guess both sides are fucking goons.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

This has been a discussion on the Discord thread too. Technically the Onis could still get fucked from others too as they have a high position so they need for trials still to battlefuck but most keep them exclusive. Even the tome system is a thing for having it exclusive because where you meet thank to your tome Kaia the Manticore another adventurer will meet Alexis the Wyvern for example.

FaekNaem

Jan 17, 2020
This has been a discussion on the Discord thread too. Technically the Onis could still get fucked from others too as they have a high position so they need for trials still to battlefuck but most keep them exclusive. Even the tome system is a thing for having it exclusive because where you meet thank to your tome Kaia the Manticore another adventurer will meet Alexis the Wyvern for example.
Oh I know, I addressed that stuff is a general sense in my post. There are those technical cases pre relationship where the girls are sleeping with others but once you're in an actual relationship that changes. Even in the case of the Oni sisters I'll be genuinely surprised if they don't find a replacement for the trial and shift to a more managerial position similar to Kotone once their relationship can be progressed.

I'm not sure why everyone's hitting me with the thinking emoji, I didn't say anything wrong I was just fixated on a technicality even as I used it to highlight how I can't imagine NTR and the like ever being officially made in the game.

Reactions: Gojii

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
I never know what side to fall on when this shit gets brought up. On one hand, NTR is weird, and has such a massive following that the few things that don't have it, don't need it. (like how I'd never ask that MQD gets futa added, despite the fact that it'd be like, at least 70% more enjoyable for me) But on the other hand, the guys who come out against it never seem to just, not like it. It's always some grand crusade against this great manifestation of evil.

Guess both sides are fucking goons.
Honestly, when it comes to NTR I'm not a personal fan of it, but I don't feel the urge to hate anyone who does enjoy it. If that what gets their engine going why should I care? The only exception to this is some article I read a while back that was trying to justify NTR and Cuckolding as being "the intellectual form of masochism" and "something that only those with higher IQs can enjoy" That stuff is going too far. If you like any fetish I have little to no issue with it but try and justify it by claiming you're just soooo much smarter than everyone else for enjoying it is when I start to get annoyed regardless of the fetish being discussed.

I'm not sure why everyone's hitting me with the thinking emoji, I didn't say anything wrong I was just fixated on a technicality even as I used it to highlight how I can't imagine NTR and the like ever being officially made in the game.
I think everyone who is using the thinking emoji is using it as sort of a "Huh, you bring up an interesting point." rather than any sort of negative meaning. If they wanted to be more negative I think they would have gone with the face palm emoji rather than the thinking one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
We go from people bitching about waiting and people bitching about said bitching to discussion about adding NTR in MGD for the like tenth time.... this thread is truly circular discussion </hypocrisy>

Gotta say though.... whenever we get past the labyrinth, the desert area could be just laoded with different options. Nekomimmis, lamia, maybe sphinx types.... and of course the given mummies/etc, maybe some anubis type would be interesting. I think what gets so many myself included get riled up over the long time frame to get to the next content is all the strongly implied content yet to come, the capital with all the demon types... My patreon sub will lapse after this month, but at least there's a lot we can speculate for whats possible post-labyrinth. The desert area really.... is interesting with how one could do it. Just a wait and see at this point.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
We go from people bitching about waiting and people bitching about said bitching to discussion about adding NTR in MGD for the like tenth time.... this thread is truly circular discussion </hypocrisy>

Gotta say though.... whenever we get past the labyrinth, the desert area could be just laoded with different options. Nekomimmis, lamia, maybe sphinx types.... and of course the given mummies/etc, maybe some anubis type would be interesting. I think what gets so many myself included get riled up over the long time frame to get to the next content is all the strongly implied content yet to come, the capital with all the demon types... My patreon sub will lapse after this month, but at least there's a lot we can speculate for whats possible post-labyrinth. The desert area really.... is interesting with how one could do it. Just a wait and see at this point.
Saddest thing for me is that I have 0 interest in the labyrinth, I just want more character interactions so even if the labyrinth update ever drops I'll still be waiting for the next major update after that one.
The possibilities for a desert area do sound amazing though.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
For me, the most exciting promise of the next zone is that it's a mostly normal area with encounters, some new waifus to add to the pile, and the continuation of our epic struggle with the legendary Perpetua. If there's gonna be some new mechanic to add a twist to it, please let it be something simple that won't bog development down for months on end.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Saddest thing for me is that I have 0 interest in the labyrinth, I just want more character interactions so even if the labyrinth update ever drops I'll still be waiting for the next major update after that one.
The possibilities for a desert area do sound amazing though.
Lets make an analogy about the Labyrinth (so people mad at us bitching can understand, lol). I made a longer version to make a joke out of (I can write btw, lol) but relented.

Labyrinth is going to a Italian restaurant, getting "Chef's Choice" and being served sushi. Some people like sushi, but we didn't go to an Italian restaurant for it.

Nobody asked for or wanted Labyrinth.... but the a few people being cranky that we are vocal about not being happy with a long delay for this update are like someone replying to a review of that restaurant (who probably have never patronized the place) say its Chef's choice and the chef can take as long as they want to.

Orbiters be like: "You're speculating! Making sushi out of mackerel, eggplant skins, and shredded pasta instead of rice is TOTALLY NORMAL ITALIAN CUISINE"

Again, I'm hopeful to see what we see after. There's a massive amount of potential material to work with.

Last edited:

invainat

Jan 17, 2019
Labyrinth is going to a Italian restaurant, getting "Chef's Choice" and being served sushi. Some people like sushi, but we didn't go to an Italian restaurant for it.
That analogy doesnt work since it implies you are paying for smth.
Its more like an italian chef handing out food for free. You go there for free food and get sushi.
And now you complain about the sushi and how an italian chef should never do sushi since its not what people expect from an italian chef.
Meanwhile the chef is just doing what he wants to do.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
For me, the most exciting promise of the next zone is that it's a mostly normal area with encounters, some new waifus to add to the pile, and the continuation of our epic struggle with the legendary Perpetua.
Ah yes, a fellow Perpetua lover. Indeed she is best girl, try to change my mind.

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes