Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I want to edit a mod if I can, for the diminuedo mod, I wanna write it if I know how to edit.
Threshold gave the green light to any mods years ago, but I don't know about modding mods. I'd say you should talk to the author first then. the Discord is linked in OP and is probably your best bet for a quick response. there's also a mod help thread there, in case you need help learning to mod.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I want to edit a mod if I can, for the diminuedo mod, I wanna write it if I know how to edit.
Just open the .json files with Notepad or something as simple as that (since I'm hispanic I've got "Bloc de notas" [that's what I use] and "Notepad++", use whatever seems more simple to you), then edit the contents inside, and save it as if it was a normal text file, it'll keep its extension and all.

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020
Hahahaha,actually, I just wanna add Kotone footjob test myself, I want to see the boy being finished by Kotone's foot domination,for diminuedo mod , I am curious what the scene is if the small adventurer failed the test under Kotone's huge feet,quite funny.
Just open the .json files with Notepad or something as simple as that (since I'm hispanic I've got "Bloc de notas" [that's what I use] and "Notepad++", use whatever seems more simple to you), then edit the contents inside, and save it as if it was a normal text file, it'll keep its extension and all.
Threshold gave the green light to any mods years ago, but I don't know about modding mods. I'd say you should talk to the author first then. the Discord is linked in OP and is probably your best bet for a quick response. there's also a mod help thread there, in case you need help learning to mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zh1900

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hahahaha,actually, I just wanna add Kotone footjob test myself, I want to see the boy being finished by Kotone's foot domination,for diminuedo mod , I am curious what the scene is if the small adventurer failed the test under Kotone's huge feet,quite funny.
Well, I'll probably modify the mod once again as the author (has a difficult name to remember) releases the Kotone update, so I'll keep my work to a minimum hahahaha

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020
Well, I'll probably modify the mod once again as the author (has a difficult name to remember) releases the Kotone update, so I'll keep my work to a minimum hahahaha
He won't update Kotone for this period.He is going to update other parts. By the time he updates it,you may have modified it several times.

Reactions: Gojii

yuikiuy

Jun 28, 2017
hoping for that mimic story continuation in the capital for sure, but this long update has been maddening. Every month i read the update hoping for something anything, its good that his paetreon base is fairly loyal. Not that we have much choice in the mater regarding any similar games of such overwhelming quality.

Theres really nothing out there thats comparable to MGD.

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Hey Guys, this game has a lot of repeat scenes, regardless of what option I click on skip text it always skips all text when I hold CTRL or press TAB, is it possible to make it so I only skip the read text? The selection in options does nothing.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey Guys, this game has a lot of repeat scenes, regardless of what option I click on skip text it always skips all text when I hold CTRL or press TAB, is it possible to make it so I only skip the read text? The selection in options does nothing.
No, it's not possible, the game uses some custom formats that break the normal way things are supposed to work in Renpy.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Just downloaded the game and it keeps giving me this when launching the .exe View attachment 1741148
Just now I answered a problem like this in other thread, so I'll just copy what I said:
"Do you have your game nested in a lot of folders? Then move the game's folder as close to the local drive's root directory as possible. Having the game nested in too many folders frequently leads to an error in this site's games, where the game looks for a file with such a long path that such path is cut short at a certain amount of characters, thus making it impossible to actually find the file."
If you watch closely, the main error is that the game can't find one of Vili's skills, particularly a long-named one.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Just now I answered a problem like this in other thread, so I'll just copy what I said:
"Do you have your game nested in a lot of folders? Then move the game's folder as close to the local drive's root directory as possible. Having the game nested in too many folders frequently leads to an error in this site's games, where the game looks for a file with such a long path that such path is cut short at a certain amount of characters, thus making it impossible to actually find the file."
If you watch closely, the main error is that the game can't find one of Vili's skills, particularly a long-named one.
Also, a few updates ago one user reported the same problem with one of Venefica's skills, and Threshold made a "bugfix" which reduced the filename's length for those lazy dudes who don't want to move their game's folder a few levels higher.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes