HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Best Girl is Aiko.
Worst Girl is Vili.

Fight me !
It's strange, but I've never thought who was the worst girl. I think best girls are Kotone and Feng, Kotone for best appearance and Feng for best personality (all of this, fetishes aside), not that I'm saying Feng is ugly, on the contrary I find her beauty only second to Kotone's.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
It's strange, but I've never thought who was the worst girl. I think best girls are Kotone and Feng, Kotone for best appearance and Feng for best personality (all of this, fetishes aside), not that I'm saying Feng is ugly, on the contrary I find her beauty only second to Kotone's.
Agreed on Kotone, but Mika is best gurl (personality) for me

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
For me the best girls are Feng and Minoni. And third is Himika. Maybe I like strong but adorable women that much. And this worst girl for me is maybe Shizu. Don't get me wrong, I like her. It's that I like the other girls in the game more. And maybe I don't really get her fetishes.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
what happened to the wiki? , I wanted to see if new mods came out but it's "closed"
It's moved to "monstergirldreams.miraheze.org". I have to write in the whole URL every time because Google doesn't seem to find the wiki among the first page of results, and I don't have it as a marker because I don't know when would anyone snoop through my markers (for obvious reasons I don't want other people to know what kinky stuff I'm into).

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
It's moved to "monstergirldreams.miraheze.org". I have to write in the whole URL every time because Google doesn't seem to find the wiki among the first page of results, and I don't have it as a marker because I don't know when would anyone snoop through my markers (for obvious reasons I don't want other people to know what kinky stuff I'm into).
The link in the op has been updated since the switch to miraheze. Just instruct folks to read the op.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You could try giving it a boring name and sticking it a couple of layers deep in folders I guess? Personally I don't let other people share my user account, so it's not an issue for me.

Reactions: HumanRug

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Here are my opinions on why these are best girls:

1.) Ancilla - Sheep Wife
2.) Feng - Playful Tomboy
3.) Jora - Thicc Wurm
4.) Tabitha - Night Mistress
5.) Minoni - Normal Relationship

P.S: I ran out of ideas how to actually make my opinions make sense.

Reactions: He-man96.
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes