hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
That's actually good, I'd expect the capital to be big and well-populated with luscious hotties, uh, I mean, dangerous opponents. I DO hope the capital isn't it, though, I'd like to explore more of the world....

Reactions: Spetzghast

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
There is no ETA for the next update. They spent the last month making new Ceris sex scenes, and posted a teaser for the capital, including the background art and six silhouettes for new characters (though we are NOT getting all six of them right from the get-go, the capital will have multiple parts).
That sounds thrilling. I like Ceris a lot. And if the capital will be something like Will-Power Temple, I would be lying in ecstasy.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
That sounds thrilling. I like Ceris a lot. And if the capital will be something like Will-Power Temple, I would be lying in ecstasy.
I don't think the capital will be like the will power temple, for the simple fact that we already have the will power temple. I imagine that the capital will be closer to the starting hub only much larger. Once we fight our way past the front gate it will become another hub area we can go to and move around in. This will be our "social zone" where we can go into shops and visit NPCs. We can probably also investigate more about the Demon Queen there. Depending on how big the author makes the capital, there may even be different hubs within the capital that you have to first explore and fight your way into before you open up that hub.

Another thing about this being the capital, the author now has the opportunity to bring all the girls that you have been romancing/fucking to one place. Now there is the opportunity for them to start interacting with one another. We already know that the succubus teacher from the bar lives in the capital, how many other monster girls also live there?

There are many things that can be done in the capital, least of which is getting your own house/mansion/castle for your waifu's.

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
I don't think the capital will be like the will power temple, for the simple fact that we already have the will power temple. I imagine that the capital will be closer to the starting hub only much larger. Once we fight our way past the front gate it will become another hub area we can go to and move around in. This will be our "social zone" where we can go into shops and visit NPCs. We can probably also investigate more about the Demon Queen there. Depending on how big the author makes the capital, there may even be different hubs within the capital that you have to first explore and fight your way into before you open up that hub.

Another thing about this being the capital, the author now has the opportunity to bring all the girls that you have been romancing/fucking to one place. Now there is the opportunity for them to start interacting with one another. We already know that the succubus teacher from the bar lives in the capital, how many other monster girls also live there?

There are many things that can be done in the capital, least of which is getting your own house/mansion/castle for your waifu's.
By being like Will-Power Temple I meant being free to move wherever I would like and interact with new and old characters. In battle and peacefully. Named and not. The way you described your view of capital radiates with hope.

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Not to mention the extra content you can get with the mods.

bono321

Formerly 'Sera321'
Apr 9, 2020
Since the end of July, the only content that got added was the mimic encounter...that's it.

I understood the delay for the Labyrinth, because it was something different and I can respect the wish to see it through, but considering the update speed stayed this slow, I'll stop following the game and check back in a year.

It's a shame, but reading how he basically didn't do anything because the angels didn't descend to create perfect conditions over and over again, might sour me otherwise on my favorite adult game.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Since the end of July, the only content that got added was the mimic encounter...that's it.

I understood the delay for the Labyrinth, because it was something different and I can respect the wish to see it through, but considering the update speed stayed this slow, I'll stop following the game and check back in a year.

It's a shame, but reading how he basically didn't do anything because the angels didn't descend to create perfect conditions over and over again, might sour me otherwise on my favorite adult game.
I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but I'm not surprised it did. Funny thing, not sure if I prefer this absolute jack shit for progress, or the regular nothingburger updates some other devs who pull this shit kinda deal.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I didn't try to romance any of the girl yet.
I guess I missed a ton of content.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Here be ver. 0.6 of thereabouts of the Omnibus mod. See attached zip.
(for 0.5, see https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v24-3a-alpha-threshold.6491/post-9050086)
As usual, once you've updated the mod folder with the content, stand in town square and overwrite your save and reload so you can get the content into the playthrough of your choice.

What's new?
- Added buncha foot stuff. Yeah, I guess I fell into a rabbit hole this time. Most of it is locked behind having progressed the relationship with Mao until you get the option to tell her how you feel about her (must first ask about her curse and choose 'cock curse'), and then choosing 'She's not that great,' which will lead to a combat scene that you have to win (if you lose Mao will be satisfied and there won't be punishment). Then the next time you return to her there will be punishment time, with feet of course, unless you successfully navigate around that with some dating sim skills or whatever.
- Also worked on the 'Visiting Mao' event but it's not going to be ready for a while.

I tested the new content to make sure there weren't any obvious bugs, so there shouldn't be any, but if you encounter some anyway please do tell me.

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
So what mods do you guys enjoy the most?
Not because I have this personal fetish, but I do find that the Sitting line of mods really add missing content to the game.
Dimunuendo (the shrinking mod) also in the same category, adds a line of fetish based content.

The PtCE Mod (A code mod), has really been going in a good direction as of late (most recent version on Discord). I think when level draining is introduced into the game, the PtCE mod will really have some teeth it can use.

I like the other mods too, but the above ones I think work toward more of a core mechanic feature list rather than a specific scenario.

Reactions: eccentic
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes