SWAT94

Jul 5, 2019
Here be ver. 0.6 of thereabouts of the Omnibus mod. See attached zip.
(for 0.5, see https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v24-3a-alpha-threshold.6491/post-9050086)
As usual, once you've updated the mod folder with the content, stand in town square and overwrite your save and reload so you can get the content into the playthrough of your choice.

What's new?
- Added buncha foot stuff. Yeah, I guess I fell into a rabbit hole this time. Most of it is locked behind having progressed the relationship with Mao until you get the option to tell her how you feel about her (must first ask about her curse and choose 'cock curse'), and then choosing 'She's not that great,' which will lead to a combat scene that you have to win (if you lose Mao will be satisfied and there won't be punishment). Then the next time you return to her there will be punishment time, with feet of course, unless you successfully navigate around that with some dating sim skills or whatever.
- Also worked on the 'Visiting Mao' event but it's not going to be ready for a while.

I tested the new content to make sure there weren't any obvious bugs, so there shouldn't be any, but if you encounter some anyway please do tell me.
It's just me or she doesn't have a character image?

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Since the end of July, the only content that got added was the mimic encounter...that's it.

I understood the delay for the Labyrinth, because it was something different and I can respect the wish to see it through, but considering the update speed stayed this slow, I'll stop following the game and check back in a year.

It's a shame, but reading how he basically didn't do anything because the angels didn't descend to create perfect conditions over and over again, might sour me otherwise on my favorite adult game.
Agree. The only hope for this game is if modders keep creating extra content. We're gonna die of old age before developer adds new content at this rate, which is a shame since this is one of the best games on this site.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is it only in Discord? Can't find it in Miraheze. Though, I didn't play the game again since the pickpocket incident, so I'm in no rush really (just saving money till I can afford a new phone, current one is just lended and is a crap for playing games).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is it only in Discord? Can't find it in Miraheze. Though, I didn't play the game again since the pickpocket incident, so I'm in no rush really (just saving money till I can afford a new phone, current one is just lended and is a crap for playing games).
It was on the old wiki, I have no idea why it isn't on the new one. I've attached my copy of it.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
so question i want to start playing but i saw the list of mods and it's pretty huge.. which ones are the most necessary out of them all? or should i just get them all anyways?

Rapahel

Aug 6, 2017
so question i want to start playing but i saw the list of mods and it's pretty huge.. which ones are the most necessary out of them all? or should i just get them all anyways?
none are must use imo but there s plenty of good ones
it just comes down to what you like
i recommend mari the butterfly and gorgon garden for new content and statschangingsaintess for better controll over some of your stats

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
or should i just get them all anyways?
No. Don't get them all. Just get Dirty Cheats Done For Free. I think that's what that mod is called -- I'm not sure.

I don't care if it's a level-up cheat. This game is grindy af. I'm an SMTN fan, and even -I- think that this is excessive.

edale

Apr 1, 2018
A few I'd recommend:
Beach Party: adds a new fully-realized area, complete with several new characters, many of which have multiple h-scenes.
Dragons: another new area with several new characters with multiple h-scenes.
Eldritch Exploration: Any new content for Amy is good content. Adds 1 new scene for Amy.
Embrace: Adds some more content to 'ninja rest ambush' events.

But really, it's up to you which, if any, mods you add. Many of the mods are geared towards specific kinks, and there's no reason to add content you won't enjoy.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
A few I'd recommend:
Beach Party: adds a new fully-realized area, complete with several new characters, many of which have multiple h-scenes.
Dragons: another new area with several new characters with multiple h-scenes.
Eldritch Exploration: Any new content for Amy is good content. Adds 1 new scene for Amy.
Embrace: Adds some more content to 'ninja rest ambush' events.

But really, it's up to you which, if any, mods you add. Many of the mods are geared towards specific kinks, and there's no reason to add content you won't enjoy.
Where do I get these mods? They sounds great.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes