Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Can femdom, rape and sleepsex be avoided?
Femdom, not really, the more extreme stuff is largely well flagged though and often character specific. Rape, um no, it's a BFRPG so a lot of the sex is adversarial, though if you lose it's a follow on from that, the player has lost and the girls get their way, mostly, not exactly conventional rape but it could put peoples back up, depending on you're tolerance levels. Sleepsex is pretty rare but both ancilla and one of the dream sequences turn into sleepsex (player receiving) and aren't avoidable IMO, though that is two scenes in a game with hundreds of scenes.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Can femdom, rape and sleepsex be avoided?
Most of the rape content is avoidable if you win battles.
Naturally if you lose everyone can get their way on you as they want, but there are a few scenes that is better to act passive or weak to get throught some events.
Femdom is almost the same but some scenes can't be avoided... I think is one of the basis of this game and the most part of the fans here are into it, so I don't think this could be changed in the future.
Sleep sex with Ancilla is avoidable if you win the sex battle, or you can get some items to help you resist that debuff if you don't wanna sleep during sex fight... can't think about other sleep sex content in the game and if there are I don't really remember.

Reactions: JungleNuts

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Femdom, not really, the more extreme stuff is largely well flagged though and often character specific.
Femdom is almost the same but some scenes can't be avoided... I think is one of the basis of this game and the most part of the fans here are into it, so I don't think this could be changed in the future.
Ok, thanks for the answer. I guess it will be very difficult for me to be interested in the game

Rape, um no, it's a BFRPG so a lot of the sex is adversarial, though if you lose it's a follow on from that, the player has lost and the girls get their way, mostly, not exactly conventional rape but it could put peoples back up, depending on you're tolerance levels.
We can assume that my tolerance is incredibly low, more or less close to non-existence.

Most of the rape content is avoidable if you win battles.
Naturally if you lose everyone can get their way on you as they want, but there are a few scenes that is better to act passive or weak to get throught some events.
First of all, I don't like to lose any battle. If I lose I don't wait to see what happens, or I load a previous game if they let me, or I close the game and load a previous game. I have no interest in seeing what happens if I lose a battle, because I don't want to lose battles.

On the other hand, I don't consider a real possibility to act passive or weak

Sleepsex is pretty rare but both ancilla and one of the dream sequences turn into sleepsex (player receiving) and aren't avoidable IMO, though that is two scenes in a game with hundreds of scenes.
Sleep sex with Ancilla is avoidable if you win the sex battle, or you can get some items to help you resist that debuff if you don't wanna sleep during sex fight... can't think about other sleep sex content in the game and if there are I don't really remember.
As I said, I have no intention of seeing anything that happen after losing a battle because, if I play, my intention is to win all the battles.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Ok, thanks for the answer. I guess it will be very difficult for me to be interested in the game

We can assume that my tolerance is incredibly low, more or less close to non-existence.

First of all, I don't like to lose any battle. If I lose I don't wait to see what happens, or I load a previous game if they let me, or I close the game and load a previous game. I have no interest in seeing what happens if I lose a battle, because I don't want to lose battles.

On the other hand, I don't consider a real possibility to act passive or weak

As I said, I have no intention of seeing anything that happen after losing a battle because, if I play, my intention is to win all the battles.
Being perfectly honest with you, you should filter out Monster Girl games if you absolutely want to avoid fetish like femdom, rape and sleep sex. Most of MG games are heavily focused on this, especially femdom.

Maybe Monster Girls 1000 ? It looks way more vanilla for a MG game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-1-000-v18-0-0-twistedscarlett.74670/

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: HumanRug and lnppo

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I only got into this thread because of the harem and romance tags.
Well, it's got those. Some really grade A waifu's, some of which also encourage you to build a harem.
Fyi, the loss scenes aren't mean-spirited like most femdom games and you can avoid losing fights as long as you play smart, use equipment/potions and grind on occasion. Still, if you're desperately afraid of anything other than maledom some of the consensual scenes involve the girl taking the lead so I wouldn't recommend playing this game.

Reactions: JungleNuts

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, it's got those. Some really grade A waifu's, some of which also encourage you to build a harem.
Fyi, the loss scenes aren't mean-spirited like most femdom games and you can avoid losing fights as long as you play smart, use equipment/potions and grind on occasion. Still, if you're desperately afraid of anything other than maledom some of the consensual scenes involve the girl taking the lead so I wouldn't recommend playing this game.
Actually, I don't like maledom either.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This is a game about sex fighting, bro. I really don't think this game is for you.
I think so.

I'm going to ignore the game so I don't receive messages or notifications

Wait, what... what DO you like, then? You've actually got me genuinely confused here.
If I don't like femdom, do I have to like maledom? I didn't know it had to be like this.

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug and lnppo

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
If I don't like femdom, do I have to like maledom? I didn't know it had to be like this.
The fact is femdom and maledom alone are not the issue for you if I'm right.
The problem is the rape and the heavy dominance from one side or another.
In sex there are always an active and a passive part of course but sex fights games without that heavy domination content are really low.
If you are interested in sex fights games, and also everyone else naturally, there is a good list here.
Good luck finding your game man.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Funny Really, my only question to most games is "Does it Include Monster Girls?" and if not, "what were the other things that caught my interest?"

I don't even mind Femdom...mostly, my only criteria in that is that the girls aren't jerks about it, i rather find myself mounted by a overtly horny girl that got a sex-drive lasting for weeks than one of those Ultra dominant ones. (which means, those who are looking for a pet are devinitivly NOT my type) luckily for me, most Monster Girl games have exactly that. sometimes both but other people gotta enjoy those games too, right?

and my only wish for monster-girls is that they a bit monstrous, like, ears and tails are not enough for me, tho i can accept it, if the girl for example is a wolf girl, i want a little bit more, like small fangs, and those very furry limbs that resemble the monster in question. in short i want a middle ground between a human woman and monstrous body-parts. not excessively much but also not so little that the girl could pass as a lazy cosplayer.

talking about all that just reminded me back when i did the labyrinth, was on the 3rd level with Ushris and about to fail and i really didn't wanna get defeated by her, she was closing in on me and i just said screw it and jumped straight into Beris arms and gave up just so Ushris doesn't catch me. nothing against that little witch, but her bedtime adventures are really not up my alley. honestly, at this point i'd even say she scares me.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
and my only wish for monster-girls is that they a bit monstrous, like, ears and tails are not enough for me, tho i can accept it, if the girl for example is a wolf girl, i want a little bit more, like small fangs, and those very furry limbs that resemble the monster in question. in short i want a middle ground between a human woman and monstrous body-parts. not excessively much but also not so little that the girl could pass as a lazy cosplayer.
Allow me to illustrate your point of view :

1) NO !
937702c66b82aa76e95c67b716b773a5.jpg

2) YES !
Hellhound_.png

3) NOPE !
whiteblackgod-17762-114zzzzzzz.jpg

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
Yes, Exactly.
  1. a bit too simple for my taste, but still acceptable.
  2. ...How'd you know Hellhound is my Favorite Monster Girl Encyclopedia Monster? (but yes, my personal perfect mix between human and monster)
  3. Nr.3 is straight up Furry, and i'm not ready for that yet.
Give it time, you'll be craving it soon enough.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes