ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I've been meaning to ask, does Embrace still work in the newest version, considering the update that Shizu got? I didn't want to just throw it in assuming it did without checking.

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone know where I can download version 23.9e? I want to try out the Dragons mod but it's incompatible with the current version.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone know where I can download version 23.9e? I want to try out the Dragons mod but it's incompatible with the current version.
It's compatible, I've completed first campaign through Dragon Spire yesterday. Maybe you messed up mod's installation somehow?

Reactions: NicCag

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I put the Dragons mod in the current version and it works fine. I'm using a mid-grade PC, are you on Mac or Android?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
What are her quests?
Trade Caravans Attacked, in the Mountains, get through that by successfully defusing the situation and promise to come back, it'll turn into Trade Caravans Harassed after a few days... I think, anyways. That should let you start down her romance route if you get through it correct... or just straight up remove her from the game if you do it wrong. So uh... don't pick the wrong choice I guess.

On an unrelated note, apparently I've been reading your name wrong this whole time. Always swore it was bwardbunyip, but apparently it isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Trade Caravans Attacked, in the Mountains, get through that by successfully defusing the situation and promise to come back, it'll turn into Trade Caravans Harassed after a few days... I think, anyways. That should let you start down her romance route if you get through it correct... or just straight up remove her from the game if you do it wrong. So uh... don't pick the wrong choice I guess.

On an unrelated note, apparently I've been reading your name wrong this whole time. Always swore it was bwardbunyip, but apparently it isn't.
I'm at the point where it's radiant trade caravans harassed and I've beaten her several times and talked to her, become her friend, looked at her horde napped with her, but she still isn't okay with having sex.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm at the point where it's radiant trade caravans harassed and I've beaten her several times and talked to her, become her friend, looked at her horde napped with her, but she still isn't okay with having sex.
Huh... that's weird. I haven't done her content in a while but that should do it. Maybe try going through dialogue again? It might be something like what happened when I tried romancing Kotone, where you're just barely away from the goal because you picked a dialogue option that gave one point instead of two. That's just a guess, though.

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
I love this game, but Shizu is getting very annoying to fight xD
What's your build? An INT build can cheese the fight by spamming AOE arousal magic and tanking her damage. STR can use Pain attacks randomly until you spot the real one (She should be weak to pain), then just (literally) stun lock her with restraint attacks, items, and stun-attacks.

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
What's your build? An INT build can cheese the fight by spamming AOE arousal magic and tanking her damage. STR can use Pain attacks randomly until you spot the real one (She should be weak to pain), then just (literally) stun lock her with restraint attacks, items, and stun-attacks.
I'm a strength allure build. But she's kinda 1 shotting my hearts with titfucks and blowjobs xD
Probably what I get for spending so much time banging my favorite girls before tackling the main content.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Huh... that's weird. I haven't done her content in a while but that should do it. Maybe try going through dialogue again? It might be something like what happened when I tried romancing Kotone, where you're just barely away from the goal because you picked a dialogue option that gave one point instead of two. That's just a guess, though.
I had the same issue for a while with Jora, eventually I just checked out all the dialogue options and there was something new (damned if I can remember it, something about dragons), and we were off and running.

vjjack

Oct 2, 2022
I think after the caravans harassed there should be another interact, just keep checking her.
If it didn't appear I'm afraid you lack of 'points' with Jora which kinda sad

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes