Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
When I say "sofia's perk" actually I mean this is a perk given to player after beating sofia; it's one of the perks you can choose, not one she has for herself.

So, in both cases, the stat in on player, but they have opposite descriptions, but both have positive values. One of them should be negative. So, as you said, if an enemy has a 50% crit chance:

player with none of those perks: 50% chance of taking crit
player with enduring body: 50% + 10% = 60% chance of taking crit
player with touch of ecstasy: 50% + 5% = 55% chance of taking crit

Maybe it isnt flat addition, % values could be multiplied (50% * 10% = 55%), but the point is, one of the skills is wrong, right?
Looks like no. In python code 'CritChanceBoostSelf' meets in two different instants
Python:
                    for perk in theTarget.perks:
                        p = 0
                        while  p < len(perk.PerkType):
                            if perk.PerkType[p] == "CritChanceBoostSelf":<-here
                                critMod += perk.EffectPower[p]
                            p += 1
                        p = 0

def getCritReduction(target):<- returns crit damage reduction on target
        critRedMod = 0
        for perk in target.perks:
            p = 0
            while  p < len(perk.PerkType):
                if perk.PerkType[p] == "CritChanceBoostSelf":<- and here
                    critRedMod += perk.EffectPower[p]
                p += 1
        #critRedMod += target.stats.Luck*0.2 - 1
        return critRedMod
It works in both directions AFAIKT, reducing and increasing crit chance, depending on when its used, from qiuck code inspection.

LiterallyJesus

Apr 7, 2022
Honestly top tier game, but MAN are my MODDING SKILLS SHIT, even still I read the "how to" on the Wiki, and still failed, no character images from the mods are loading in and neither are the events or literally anything besides the one cheat priestess mod, someone wanna throw this poor plebian a bone here? Help me out a bit maybe

BAD AT MODDING. HELP.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Honestly top tier game, but MAN are my MODDING SKILLS SHIT, even still I read the "how to" on the Wiki, and still failed, no character images from the mods are loading in and neither are the events or literally anything besides the one cheat priestess mod, someone wanna throw this poor plebian a bone here? Help me out a bit maybe

BAD AT MODDING. HELP.
Images not loading is usually result from "mismodding" on Android. Also there might be a folder nesting problem, but I think that's unlikely. Which platform do you play on?

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
I think this still can happen. Sometimes with high fetish with low stats, the opponents can lock the player into a loop where they keep using their skill and a couple choices appear. Often when out of energy, it's necessary to continually click and continue until all spirit is gone and the match ends. With high spirit, this takes so long that future fights like that are avoided. I don't go back and try Sophia for example, she'll lock me up with kisses.

Is it possible to get some sort of button to give up? I know there's Surrender and Super Surrender, when stuck like this the action menu doesn't get to appear because of the lock down. Maybe something off to the side or a - I don't know, something.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Dammit, I stepped foot in the Capital and Sofia stil won't fight me. The next update better have me butt fucking her real bad or I'm gonna riot
Wait, Sofia the succubus queen, from the forest dungeon? She's easy to fight, just go into her bedchamber and challenge her... but there's several difficulty levels in the fight and you'd better be pretty high level to even try the (current) top one or she'll eat your lunch.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Wait, Sofia the succubus queen, from the forest dungeon? She's easy to fight, just go into her bedchamber and challenge her... but there's several difficulty levels in the fight and you'd better be pretty high level to even try the (current) top one or she'll eat your lunch.
He meant her fourth phase.

Feb 14, 2019
I think it's a long fight but not that difficult as long as you just spam Lewd Bottle, i've beaten her with these stats XD
View attachment 2538300
I've had a lot more trouble beating the oni sisters
Holy crap thank you so much I didn't realize lewd bottle stacked. I had been trying to get her with a magic build but I guess I didn't wanna fully min max but lewd bottle got me 80% of the way and magic spam finished her off.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: elements55555

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
So Elena only has one scene ? The dialogue options seems to indicate that there is a romance route but there is none, right ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Holy crap thank you so much I didn't realize lewd bottle stacked. I had been trying to get her with a magic build but I guess I didn't wanna fully min max but lewd bottle got me 80% of the way and magic spam finished her off.
Yeah all aphrodisiac effects stack. I'm not sure if the Lewd Bottle or the aphrodisiac spell is better, but they both stack with themselves and each other.

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
Yeah all aphrodisiac effects stack. I'm not sure if the Lewd Bottle or the aphrodisiac spell is better, but they both stack with themselves and each other.
They do the same amount but the spell is AoE and costs more energy, actually the better option is the Luxury Potion which is a consumable but it's twice as strong and also deals arousal damage when used (can be bought from the golden mimic)

Mar 22, 2023
So Elena only has one scene ? The dialogue options seems to indicate that there is a romance route but there is none, right ?
She has two. A paizuri and a cowgirl.

Honestly... considering she has so little sexual content, she's the most dominant girl in the game. Either she squeezes you dry with her tits, or rides your dick so hard you can't feel your hips the next day.

I feel like she'll get more balanced out if she gets more.

If you want more sexual content for her, I recommend modding. Anyone can write scenes for any girl in the game! The modding framework literally exists so people who are sad their favorite girl isn't getting enough love can then make content for her and get her some love.

Beris has a huge fan, that created a really expansive Beris mod for instance. Mika had one too.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
She has two. A paizuri and a cowgirl.

Honestly... considering she has so little sexual content, she's the most dominant girl in the game. Either she squeezes you dry with her tits, or rides your dick so hard you can't feel your hips the next day.

I feel like she'll get more balanced out if she gets more.

If you want more sexual content for her, I recommend modding. Anyone can write scenes for any girl in the game! The modding framework literally exists so people who are sad their favorite girl isn't getting enough love can then make content for her and get her some love.

Beris has a huge fan, that created a really expansive Beris mod for instance. Mika had one too.
Thanks for the answer. Yeah she's kind of intimidating and seems to be dominant, that's why I've been interested in the character in the first place.

I just thought considering the hints in the dialogues with other characters that she had a romance route. Sadly it isn't the case

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes