TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Thanks for the answer. Yeah she's kind of intimidating and seems to be dominant, that's why I've been interested in the character in the first place.

I just thought considering the hints in the dialogues with other characters that she had a romance route. Sadly it isn't the case
If you really like her you could write your own romance path for her and mod it in.

Lore wise I don't think it makes sense for Elena to have any romantic progression. She's fully monogamous. If you get with Elena, you get with Elena only. That kind of blows for the main game's story.

Regarding dominant girls there aren't that many girls that are 100% dom like Elena. For her though, it feels like an accident since she only has 2 scenes XD.

If you want aggressive and forward girls, I recommend pursuing Venefica and well... I guess if you like slave roleplay Ushris.
Everyone else in the game's either a switch or hardsub. I guess Bed-chan is pretty aggressive. She counterbalances Aiko.
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE BELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
Yeah. That content honestly surprised me. I wonder why someone felt the need to do it.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
If you really like her you could write your own romance path for her and mod it in.

Lore wise I don't think it makes sense for Elena to have any romantic progression. She's fully monogamous. If you get with Elena, you get with Elena only. That kind of blows for the main game's story.

Regarding dominant girls there aren't that many girls that are 100% dom like Elena. For her though, it feels like an accident since she only has 2 scenes XD.

If you want aggressive and forward girls, I recommend pursuing Venefica and well... I guess if you like slave roleplay Ushris.
Everyone else in the game's either a switch or hardsub. I guess Bed-chan is pretty aggressive. She counterbalances Aiko.

Yeah. That content honestly surprised me. I wonder why someone felt the need to do it.
How do you get her scenes?

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Teleiah's MGD Fan Signatures Post

Made this signs for funsies.
Please feel free to use them as signature banners. I'll make new ones when we get more sprites in game.

Due to post's picture regulations we had to move L30 's signatures to a post of his own. L30 's Signatures can be found HERE.<----
- Master of Puppets 's Shizu Signature can be found in this post under the Shizu Tab.
*I, by no means, own any of the characters nor backgrounds used in the signature banners.*
I mainly take requests for girls that are considered canon. Mostly because I only play the vanilla version of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you add the signatures? I tried but it just looks like a url.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
How do you add the signatures? I tried but it just looks like a url.
After copying the url, try hitting Ctrl + P in your signature editor to insert an image. Using any other method (Insert link, insert media) may cause issues. It might also be caused by attempting to have more than 3 images in your sig. At least that's what happened when I tried it.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
After copying the url, try hitting Ctrl + P in your signature editor to insert an image. Using any other method (Insert link, insert media) may cause issues. It might also be caused by attempting to have more than 3 images in your sig. At least that's what happened when I tried it.
thanks

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's what character development is for though. Plenty of other girls change their attitude as their content progresses, don't see why she wouldn't as well.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
If there is a romance path for Elena in the future I assume she'll enter into a relationship with you with the expectation that after you defeat the demon queen you'll become monogamous.

Imo, more content with Elena would be great but there's also Elly who has less content than her and Lillian/Amber who have NO content at all.

figgotry

Dec 4, 2020
Imo, more content with Elena would be great but there's also Elly who has less content than her and Lillian/Amber who have NO content at all.
I disagree that Elly has less content. She has a very fun questline. Plus, she's the only character in the whole game that actually helps you in an actual fight. Not that I'm gonna complain if there's more Elly content. I want to make sweet sweet love to this not-a-witch every night.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I certainly won't complain if Elena remains fully dominant, I prefer it that way... But hell, I'm waiting for an Amber romance subplot since TOO long. Though I guess her subplot will progress only by completing areas, like "it is" now :confused:

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I disagree that Elly has less content. She has a very fun questline. Plus, she's the only character in the whole game that actually helps you in an actual fight. Not that I'm gonna complain if there's more Elly content. I want to make sweet sweet love to this not-a-witch every night.
I mean sexual content, fyi.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
If there is a romance path for Elena in the future I assume she'll enter into a relationship with you with the expectation that after you defeat the demon queen you'll become monogamous.

Elena forbidding us to "play" with the monsters girls as we're stuck with her at her home, would be HOT AF. ( But only as an ending cinematic obviously. )

Sadly I don't think it will happen before a looong while. :unsure:

Man the Demon Queen must really be something special especially with all the competition she's up against.
The demon Queen is obviously Vivian.

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
They realized the greatness of Belle, of course. :PogChamp:
Somewhat, at least. :HideThePain:

I mean, aside from being minotaur mommy, her personality is overall pretty cute and attractive.
In my opinion, of course.
But I'd say other folks would agree with me. :PogChamp:

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I keep having this fantasy of Elly isolating a chest to be a mimic and wanting to study it and it's pocket realm and demanding the pc let himself be toyed with so she can "study" it.
Wish university wasn't so time consuming. Would be fun to mod that in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes