Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
So... is it a He or a She ?
Also guys clarify please if it was a girl to begin with, which just got remade in a Catgirl body... or was it a male which got remade in a female Catgirl body ?
I'm starting to losing you there on who is saying truth and who isn't.
Also is that Catgirl from a mod that I may have not played, or is she in the main game at this point ?
Back when I first played a few years ago (everything was text based IIRC) she was a she. I do not recall any male characters in MGD outside the MC.

Mar 22, 2023
So... is it a He or a She ?
Also guys clarify please if it was a girl to begin with, which just got remade in a Catgirl body... or was it a male which got remade in a female Catgirl body ?
I'm starting to losing you there on who is saying truth and who isn't.
Also is that Catgirl from a mod that I may have not played, or is she in the main game at this point ?
If you're talking about this person.
1697612371449.png

He comes from the April Fools game. His name is Iaru, and he's a guy.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
The last mod I tried to download from that page almost infected my pc.
What warning did you get? If it's that Windoze Defender garbage, just hit "more info" and then "run anyway." That program doesn't know a threat from a winning lottery ticket. If you have a REAL antivirus / antimalware program that pinged, then yeah, maybe stay clear of that mod.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
What warning did you get? If it's that Windoze Defender garbage, just hit "more info" and then "run anyway." That program doesn't know a threat from a winning lottery ticket. If you have a REAL antivirus / antimalware program that pinged, then yeah, maybe stay clear of that mod.
After all these years, I still don't know why people criticize Defender. From personal experience it performs way better than many known antivirus programs (particularly, ESET, AVG, Avast, Norton and McAfee): files that ruined my PC weren't detected by those other programs, and after restoring my PC (painful process, I might add) and downloading such files again, Defender detected them. Yeah, has the annoying knack of detecting the hacktools I use to crack Microsoft stuff, but that flaw aside it's the best antivirus software I know.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Anyone else have issues modding this on Android? I've tried navigating to Android/data/monstergirldreams.program/files/, but no such path exists.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone else have issues modding this on Android? I've tried navigating to Android/data/monstergirldreams.program/files/, but no such path exists.
When you get to Android/data/, Do you enter the installed apps folder (path ///_Android_data) before looking for the rest of the path? That's a common issue from Android 11 onwards, somehow they thought that for security reasons it'd be cool to move the installed apps data somewhere else, "unreachable" for the average user. Not sure which other file explorers can get around that, but I always use Total Commander to navigate through my phone, and I can get to the game folder just fine.
Didn't add this explanation to the instructions 'cause I thought it wasn't a problem related to the game, but to every app in recent smartphones since Android 11.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes