HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
When you get to Android/data/, Do you enter the installed apps folder (path ///_Android_data) before looking for the rest of the path? That's a common issue from Android 11 onwards, somehow they thought that for security reasons it'd be cool to move the installed apps data somewhere else, "unreachable" for the average user. Not sure which other file explorers can get around that, but I always use Total Commander to navigate through my phone, and I can get to the game folder just fine.
Didn't add this explanation to the instructions 'cause I thought it wasn't a problem related to the game, but to every app in recent smartphones since Android 11.
Screenshot_20231025-012125.png Screenshot_20231025-012207.png
It looks like this. The game folder is that one I attempted to select by holding my finger (the drop-down menu removes the folder highlight).

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Just checking in to see if there's any info about an update. Scanned the last few pages of the thread and I'm not seeing anything. Anyone heard something?

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
Just checking in to see if there's any info about an update. Scanned the last few pages of the thread and I'm not seeing anything. Anyone heard something?
I am expecting (praying to our lord and savior) an update around the beginning of november

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
I hate Perpetua as a Boss in the Capital! Say what you guys want! But I cause of her 3rd Boss Battle as Dark Perpetua want to say lots of swearing words, if not all, that exist. Cause 1 more level up and I have everything on 40 and next I'll be needing to upgrade Stamina and Arousal, cause she's basically impossible to beat. Not to mention doing a minus for weaknesses and getting perks, all that are available

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
Is there any chance for Sofia and Kotone to show up in the Labyrinth in the future?
I believe you need to choose one out of three bonus missions in the labyrinth, since there you can fight all Monster Girls you encountered during adventure

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I didn't even know there are romantic routes
I mean random sex doesn't count, right?
Well I'm only interested in Tabitha in such matter and there is no such route rn so no wonder I didn't find anything
Cant fully skip other girls tho
Like Jora, who dreams of being a dragon and behaves very childishly
Vivi, a sweet tooth who loves her home more than prestige career
and etc.
I just enjoy casual interractions with them even that there is not much of it
Good mix

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Well I'm only interested in Tabitha in such matter and there is no such route rn so no wonder I didn't find anything
and etc.
Good mix
Mind if I ask why only Tabs?

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
and etc.
Good mix
Tabitha supremacy.
The other girls are pretty alright, tho. None that I dislike.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Tabitha is great and all but Kaia and Ceris are supreme for me. Feng is also not bad with some dom scenes she has and she does have a romance route so superior (for the moment?).
I swing wildly on my feelings on Kotone but she is a fox soo...

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
Tabitha is great and all but Kaia and Ceris are supreme for me. Feng is also not bad with some dom scenes she has and she does have a romance route so superior (for the moment?).
I swing wildly on my feelings on Kotone but she is a fox soo...
I had to wonder who Kaia, and now I remember. I like her too, but she's pretty low on the list personally. Ceris and Feng are pretty awesome, tho.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes