hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
i hope for the city being finished this year ;D but thats just me
I'd be kinda sad if we got the entire Capital City any time soon.
<hear me out>
The overall quality of this game is high, and I'd much prefer to have the dev wait and give us an excellent product later than do what SOME companies do and shit out a crap product earlier and use us as beta-text dupes (lookin' your way, MicroSloth). Since the Capital is supposed to have ass-casks of content, I'd hope for a single, massive, "long overdue," awe-inspiring update than to receive it in dribs and drabs or, heavens forfend, as a hack-job update with more bugs than a ghetto motel.
But that's just me.

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
I'd be kinda sad if we got the entire Capital City any time soon.
<hear me out>
The overall quality of this game is high, and I'd much prefer to have the dev wait and give us an excellent product later than do what SOME companies do and shit out a crap product earlier and use us as beta-text dupes (lookin' your way, MicroSloth). Since the Capital is supposed to have ass-casks of content, I'd hope for a single, massive, "long overdue," awe-inspiring update than to receive it in dribs and drabs or, heavens forfend, as a hack-job update with more bugs than a ghetto motel.
But that's just me.
While a valid point, I can't see him sacrificing quality. Ergo if we demand the game be done this year, obviously it'll come with said quality *chef's kiss*

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.7 is now out bringing Auria content, Sleim Vllge content, a new BG, and a number of assorted QoLs and Fixes.

To answer questions that may be asked preemptively, yes I did get giga distracted, and also this month [October] was weird and dumb.

Also oh god there's like 8 new pages since I was on last, onwards!
If I missed one of your questions, please do ask it again.
There was lots of lore, waifu, and tier list talks.

ThresholdMGD Is there any plans to integrate Mari the butterfly into the main game like you did with Gren?
Adding mod characters is kind of a complicated/messy topic, but the short answer is not really? :unsure:
I'm sure if I asked Kark (Mari's creator), (or ask any other modder) it wouldn't be hard to do, but the follow up, and surrounding situations of encouraging people to make mods to get in the game, is something I kind of want to avoid, because I do have long term plans in mind for stuff, and just throwing more into the game will make that way harder and messier to execute, on top of other potential things.

I'm hoping for some kind of fix to auto skip text mode but well it will probably never happen since it would broke most of the code so yeah you are allowed to have dreams lol
Yeah I don't expect I'll ever be able to safely figure that one out tbh.:unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlDreams-25.7Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
is there a lore reason for why the mimic is the same lvl as the player? I get 1-2 lvl ups everytime I fight her (becauase I have ~200% exp boost) and it gets harder and harder lol. Nearly one shots me with one move and she keeps spamming her grapple skill.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
is there a lore reason for why the mimic is the same lvl as the player? I get 1-2 lvl ups everytime I fight her (becauase I have ~200% exp boost) and it gets harder and harder lol. Nearly one shots me with one move and she keeps spamming her grapple skill.
Once you get up there in lvls she's not nearly that hard. Check your Analysis skill (which you should buy at the very first chance you can, if you haven't already), iirc she's vuln to Seduction attks. If you've got decent escaping skills/stats, and spam her @$$ w/ Seduction attks, she's kind of a pushover.

One thing about this game that I LOVE, because it's so realistic, is that you HAVE to change up your attks constantly, even if it's only rotating thru two or three different ones (even from the same menu, like Seduction or Mouth) on any one girl. One of the most basic cardinal rules of fighting is NEVER do the same attk more than twice in a row.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Once you get up there in lvls she's not nearly that hard. Check your Analysis skill (which you should buy at the very first chance you can, if you haven't already), iirc she's vuln to Seduction attks. If you've got decent escaping skills/stats, and spam her @$$ w/ Seduction attks, she's kind of a pushover.

One thing about this game that I LOVE, because it's so realistic, is that you HAVE to change up your attks constantly, even if it's only rotating thru two or three different ones (even from the same menu, like Seduction or Mouth) on any one girl. One of the most basic cardinal rules of fighting is NEVER do the same attk more than twice in a row.
Why do you have to change the attacks?I always fought with the same attacks in any fight,is there a disavantage?

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018

Realistic, eh?
Meanwhile me: EnamorEnamorEnamorEnamorEnamorEnamor
Thank you, come again

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021

im restricting myself by only using magic attacks and playing on hard (I already played the game like 8 times, wanted to change how I play lol). I dont have any problems against her at lvl 65 with no collar equpped.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Why do you have to change the attacks?I always fought with the same attacks in any fight,is there a disavantage?
I find that the impact of attacks diminishes if you repeat the exact same move over and over. Yeah plenty of replies here are doggin' my ass for saying this, but if you vary your attacks, you rack up more effect points more quickly. Hell, neither Venefica nor Sofia was much challenge even the first time I fought them "all out."

Feb 10, 2020
I find that the impact of attacks diminishes if you repeat the exact same move over and over. Yeah plenty of replies here are doggin' my ass for saying this, but if you vary your attacks, you rack up more effect points more quickly. Hell, neither Venefica nor Sofia was much challenge even the first time I fought them "all out."
Dunno man, my strategy of "seductive kiss over and over" works. Don't think there's actually any drop off.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I find using analyze and spamming the strongest weakness skill to be quite effective, and to be fair, I use that technique in every RPG I play.
That's pretty much what I was trying to get across... each girl is vulnerable to an attack type (seduction, ass, mouth, etc), analyze to find it then hit her with those attacks... but if you select different attacks of that type, you get consistently better results (i.e., Fondle Breast, then Grope Breast, then Nipple Pinch, etc).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's pretty much what I was trying to get across... each girl is vulnerable to an attack type (seduction, ass, mouth, etc), analyze to find it then hit her with those attacks... but if you select different attacks of that type, you get consistently better results (i.e., Fondle Breast, then Grope Breast, then Nipple Pinch, etc).
No you don't. It's all in your head.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes