FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Mind if I ask why only Tabs?
Of course because she like mangos : D
Jk
Her shy nature and good and open heart with a desire to work hard to improve and learn everything are just right sides for good wife or at least life partner of any caliber
Also her looks just stunning omg
Cant say I m a fan of her hipnosis tho but she likes it so why not while it is harmless
And she has a nice small cave-house

Mar 22, 2023
Of course because she like mangos : D
Jk
Her shy nature and good and open heart with a desire to work hard to improve and learn everything are just right sides for good wife or at least life partner of any caliber
Also her looks just stunning omg
Cant say I m a fan of her hipnosis tho but she likes it so why not while it is harmless
And she has a nice small cave-house
Just ignore Unsaid on this game.

I told him most of the fans for the game were maledom fans and he never believed me.
Honestly? Dev's being outright weird not catering to the majority of his fans.

How y'all became the majority, I have no clue, but it is how it is.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Just ignore Unsaid on this game.

I told him most of the fans for the game were maledom fans and he never believed me.
Honestly? Dev's being outright weird not catering to the majority of his fans.

How y'all became the majority, I have no clue, but it is how it is.
What are you talkin about?
I dont get it

Mar 22, 2023
I'mma be completely honest and didn't expect you take Unsaid's side on this with what you were saying for real...
What bothers me is that you equated Tabitha fans with maledom
Yes obviously. The sexually passive girl who I believe is the only one that has maledom rape content(*) in the game, and where the majority of her scenes is you leading of course.
Also half or even more people of this tread are Kokone and\or Venefica fans who represents femdom
So ah
I think your calculation is kinda wrong here
You think?
I've been seeing mostly Beris and Tabitha fans for real. Like they come out and show their love for their girls constantly.

Kotone's giga controversial. When she gets brought up from what I can see it's usually an argument, and most of the time people end up on the side of not wanting to romance her.

Is Venefica popular? I haven't seen anyone talk about her outside of asking for help fighting her and stuff. Gimme a sec, I'mma search her up real quick. Yeah... I looked her up. Not much love. Gameplay talks and stuff, but that's about it.

That being said, I'm not big into the community and it's not like I was here for that many patches. Unsaid got me into the game like... right when the new Mimic was added to the game.

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
What bothers me is that you equated Tabitha fans with maledom
Also half or even more people of this tread are Kokone and\or Venefica fans who represents femdom
So ah
I think your calculation is kinda wrong here
Yeah it's a little weird. I just like Tabitha because the character is cute lmao

Reactions: Leoboo and FeLisk

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I'mma be completely honest and didn't expect you take Unsaid's side on this with what you were saying for real...

Yes obviously. The sexually passive girl who I believe is the only one that has maledom rape content(*) in the game, and where the majority of her scenes is you leading of course.

You think?
I've been seeing mostly Beris and Tabitha fans for real. Like they come out and show their love for their girls constantly.

Kotone's giga controversial. When she gets brought up from what I can see it's usually an argument, and most of the time people end up on the side of not wanting to romance her.

Is Venefica popular? I haven't seen anyone talk about her outside of asking for help fighting her and stuff. Gimme a sec, I'mma search her up real quick. Yeah... I looked her up. Not much love. Gameplay talks and stuff, but that's about it.

That being said, I'm not big into the community and it's not like I was here for that many patches. Unsaid got me into the game like... right when the new Mimic was added to the game.
I mean the main wrong point here that Tabitha is kinda also a femdom character
Instead of other girls she is the only character in the game who has the power of passive hipnosis
She is kinda a sex maniak and she likes you right away so she start bubling about banging her and how she ll like it
I guess you need to dive deep with her to understand her character
Quick reminder how it looks like:

2023-11-13_15-55-49.png

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Tabitha is a weird case. I think you could sort of sort her as the weirdest power-bottom there is. Because she is completely running the show if her hypnosis is active even if to an outside observer a bunch of the encounters would defo look like the man leading, hard.

I dunno, this game has mainly made me realise that I am a total sub who likes to very ocassionally switch. Gimme Ceris, Feng has some good points too though both need to be fleshed (does that work for an undead?) out since they are both a bit one-note.
I keep going on about Kaia and I really like her and dunno how most people keep forgetting her. So wholesome. And it has multiple stages with you meeting her/get attacked by her in the stalls, or taken to a private room for her to use, before she realises she has fallen for you. I like it a lot.
Jora and Kotone are also good but not that high on my list.

Course' there is that matter with Kaia saying that she wouldn't like you to have more than another partner besides her but the game so far doesn't have any way to talk about that (if it ever will).

tabs is neat but not a main interest.

Mar 22, 2023
Yeah it's a little weird. I just like Tabitha because the character is cute lmao
I mean yeah... all the girls are cute in their own way.
Have you done her content though? I don't think anything I'm saying is that crazy...
I mean the main wrong point here that Tabitha is kinda also a femdom character
Instead of other girls she is the only character in the game who has the power of passive hipnosis
She is kinda a sex maniak and she likes you right away so she start bubling about banging her and how she ll like it
I guess you need to dive deep with her to understand her character
Quick reminder how it looks like:

View attachment 3083111
Lol.

The stuff you're saying and the picture you posted are literally the opposite. Where the picture is just you as the player lusting after her.

Don't think it's wrong to dislike subs or submissive personalities btw, but this conversation is weird.

The Batgirl who literally runs away from you when meeting you, has a very reserved and protective stance, has mostly male assertive sexual content, and is the only one with a maledom rape(*) scene. You're saying she's not submissive, or at least a heavily submissive switch?

I don't know guys... I think y'all are drinking Cool Aid.

That being said, I guess none of that matters. What matters is your perception of it. I made the assumption that all Tabitha fans are maledom fans because... I mean... look at her, but I was wrong.

I'll own that, considering two people directly came at me to argue the point.

Mar 22, 2023
Hunh, I'm starting to lose confidence in that opinion with so many facepalms.

I can be convinced though for real... Where am I wrong in my perception and approach?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hunh, I'm starting to lose confidence in that opinion with so many facepalms.

I can be convinced though for real... Where am I wrong in my perception and approach?
Tabitha is literally a hypnodomme. That some of her scenes involve her hypnotising the MC into fucking her really hard doesn't change that.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Mar 22, 2023
How would you know, when you clearly haven't played all her content?
I have tho? Well now anyway.

99% sure what I'm talking about is the majority of her content. But well... this discussion is pointless anyway. Plot's lost.
You haven't even explicitly disagreed with my main points of contention.
The Batgirl who literally runs away from you when meeting you, has a very reserved and protective stance, has mostly male assertive sexual content, and is the only one with a maledom rape(*) scene. You're saying she's not submissive, or at least a heavily submissive switch?

Nunayerbiz

Feb 2, 2021
But well... this discussion is pointless anyway. Plot's lost.
You haven't even explicitly disagreed with my main points of contention.
I hope that the conversation thus far has not completely turned you off of the discussion. I find it very interesting that you believe that the majority of the audience is maledom. Given how much vocal support there is for Beris at least, I don't blame you there. Makes me wonder how many people get this game but don't comment on it. Considering that the description for the game lists upfront that it takes a primarily femdom angle, I think that most of the audience would play more into that as I would think that the primarily maledom audience would look elsewhere upon seeing that being advertised front-and-center.

As for me, I am pretty much a switch that leans HEAVILY into femdom. I like femdom but degradation is where I draw the line. I'm fine with assertive, superior, sadistic, and egotistical characters but once the focus shifts to how worthless the sub is, I'm out. As long as the focus stays on the femdom asserting their superiority without focusing on belittling the sub, I'm in. Tabitha and Kotone are my favorite characters, although I lean more toward Tabitha than Kotone though because of her personality. Venefica handily takes second and Kaia and Trisha tie for third. Aside from Beris, I dislike none of the girls in this game.

That being said, Beris is a HARD turn off for me. To be honest I didn't realize that she was a maledom character till people started commenting on her here because I immediately wanted nothing to do with her when she showed up. She was such a turn off for me that I had negative interest in her the moment she was introduced. Both her interactions with the MC and the MC's interactions with her (from what I've heard in comments here) turn me off. I dislike both the degradation from her and the "conquest" approach for the MC. I would like her to pay me back (monetarily not sexually) for the time I had to spend interacting with her in the Labyrynth.

On that same note (the perceived maledom bit that is). Tabitha though is a very interesting type of femdom character as she requires the MC to encourage her to take that role. She quickly takes to it and even gets excited for it when you ask for it. I find the hypnodom aspect to be really engaging. On the surface it looks like a maledom interaction but with the subconscious suggestions from Tabitha, it's actually a femdom interaction as you're doing precicely what she wants you to do. She is a character I would definitely not mind switching for since she just gels with me so well. Although, if they do allow you to go both maledom and femdom with her like the Wiki seems to imply, I'll still primarily engage with her femdom aspects though.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have tho? Well now anyway.
So why did you dismiss her several hypnodomme scenes with:
She's not doing it on purpose and prefers to be the passive participant tho...
It's called character development. She's shy initially but she gains confidence, just like many other girls are initially quite different from what they develop into. She's a switch, but "heavily submissive"? No. She's still under development and the main theme of her character is her increasing confidence and her hypnotic voice. Most of her scenes involve her using it to mind control the player, either by accident or deliberately, and when she does it deliberately she's clearly dominant. When she does it by accident it's grossly oversimplifying to call it a maledom scene, since she is the one calling the shots. That leaves her, by my count, with one non-hypnotic maledom scene.

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes