FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I have tho? Well now anyway.

99% sure what I'm talking about is the majority of her content. But well... this discussion is pointless anyway. Plot's lost.
You haven't even explicitly disagreed with my main points of contention.
Well there is other thing that bothers me about what you saying
You continue to assert that Tabs have a rape scene
You know how rape differ from sex?
With few words, sex happen when partners are comfortable with each other
Rape happen when one of participants in sex act is totally not happy about it
And if every rape victim behaved like Tabs did in that scene, I don't think we'd ever have post-psychotic rape syndrome
What I'm trying to tell here is that there is no rape
Tabitha was freaking happy doing it with MC
I hope my arguments are sufficient for you in this case
Also I want to tell that girls really like to play the victim in sex games I mean IRL so such tricks are pretty common even without hypnosis

So why did you dismiss her several hypnodomme scenes with:

It's called character development. She's shy initially but she gains confidence, just like many other girls are initially quite different from what they develop into. She's a switch, but "heavily submissive"? No. She's still under development and the main theme of her character is her increasing confidence and her hypnotic voice. Most of her scenes involve her using it to mind control the player, either by accident or deliberately, and when she does it deliberately she's clearly dominant. When she does it by accident it's grossly oversimplifying to call it a maledom scene, since she is the one calling the shots. That leaves her, by my count, with one non-hypnotic maledom scene.
I think I must disagree with you
Tabs is getting more confident with MC while time goes like everyone else but her shy nature is not the main thing here
She's prone to social exhaustion
It's like her "battery" for social interactions is very limited
Add her shyness and awkwardness on top and you'll understand why she politely ask to leave just after a few minutes of talking before she knows you better
You may say she is getting used to your presence
That's other thing what I like about her
Cause I have the same problem
Two people having the same issue can understand and relate to each other better

Reactions: Exocrine
Mar 22, 2023
Wow. Got a lot of replies since my last post.
I hope that the conversation thus far has not completely turned you off of the discussion. I find it very interesting that you believe that the majority of the audience is maledom. Given how much vocal support there is for Beris at least, I don't blame you there. Makes me wonder how many people get this game but don't comment on it. Considering that the description for the game lists upfront that it takes a primarily femdom angle, I think that most of the audience would play more into that as I would think that the primarily maledom audience would look elsewhere upon seeing that being advertised front-and-center.
Yeah, I argued with Unsaid about this.

Cause when he started developing his game Sex Machine he talked to me about facing issues with Battlefuck as a genre, realizing how that genre affected his game sexually, and while he was designing the core elements of that game he was trying to push it more towards the female assertive side.

See with all the stuff he did in his game to get the feeling he wanted, it gave me a bit of a new perspective on other games I played and the community they gathered. Lots of maledom fans play the SEQUEL series, and love ROBF for instance. I think the BF genre as a whole just has a ton of pull regardless of preference.
That being said, Beris is a HARD turn off for me.
Bruh. IKR.
I think her being so devisive is a strength of her character though. If people really dislike her there'll be others that REALLY like her in the same vein. It's probably what also makes Kotone so popular with some people I think.
On that same note (the perceived maledom bit that is). Tabitha though is a very interesting type of femdom character as she requires the MC to encourage her to take that role. She quickly takes to it and even gets excited for it when you ask for it. I find the hypnodom aspect to be really engaging. On the surface it looks like a maledom interaction but with the subconscious suggestions from Tabitha, it's actually a femdom interaction as you're doing precicely what she wants you to do. She is a character I would definitely not mind switching for since she just gels with me so well. Although, if they do allow you to go both maledom and femdom with her like the Wiki seems to imply, I'll still primarily engage with her femdom aspects though.
Yeah noooope. That's not how I view her character at all and I've done all of her stuff now.

I think she's quite the passive girl. I've said it b4, but she has trouble communicating at the start, runs from you and takes a conservative stance that hugs her frame.
B4 you even get invited to her place you have access to her rape(*) scene which is a traditional maledom rape scene with the added caviat of (you were actually being suggested by her to do this) so don't feel bad about it caviat.
During this part of your relationship your character's lusting after her physically as she has to deal with the consequences and embarassment from that.

And then after you go to her place you of course start all sexual encounters and lead in most of them. The few that you don't where you build up her confidence, I admit she leads tho.

I don't think it's good to take away agency from subs tho...
She's still under development
I'm not talking about future Tabitha.

That argument could be used for any character in the game.
I'm talking about Tabitha as she is right now.
When she does it by accident it's grossly oversimplifying to call it a maledom scene, since she is the one calling the shots.
Meh, I don't take agency away from subs. I think that's way too common on the internet.

If a guy laid on his back and looked so damn sexy that a girl hopped up and jumped on his cock, I'd still call it male sub. He might be calling the shots, and might be tempting the woman, but since the woman has a choice and is the one being proactive about it, I'd call her the dom in that scenario.

I think subs are allowed to be into the sex and not instantly become the dom magically.

Reverse the situation and that's Tabs I think. The only thing is hypno which you can clearly fight and not do her rape(*) scene so... It's just the situation I gave but more intense in the temptation department.
She's a switch, but "heavily submissive"? No.
I will say this tho...at the end of the day it all depends on the viewer.

I don't think I'll be moved on my view of the character, but I now understand it was absolutely ridiculous to talk like everyone shared the opinion I did like it was obvious. I'm surprised, but I think I have a better understanding of how the character is viewed in the community now.

EDIT:

You know how rape differ from sex?
With few words, sex happen when partners are comfortable with each other
Rape happen when one of participants in sex act is totally not happy about it
But... I've always added the asterisk...
It means there's a special condition to it.

The scene is just written like a rape scene but it turns out it really wasn't.

Cause at that point in the story you don't know about her hypnosis, and the writing just focuses on the MC losing to his lust and assaulting her while she's fallen over. Later she gives you the details and apologizes to you, to recontextualize what happened.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If a guy laid on his back and looked so damn sexy that a girl hopped up and jumped on his cock, I'd still call it male sub. He might be calling the shots, and might be tempting the woman, but since the woman has a choice and is the one being proactive about it, I'd call her the dom in that scenario.
And if a guy lays down and uses magic mind control to make a girl bounce on his cock, it's also male sub huh?
The scene is just written like a rape scene but it turns out it really wasn't.

Cause at that point in the story you don't know about her hypnosis, and the writing just focuses on the MC losing to his lust and assaulting her while she's fallen over. Later she gives you the details and apologizes to you, to recontextualize what happened.
"Turns out"? No, it's made completely obvious beforehand. You'd have to be a total moron to not realise that she is compelling him to do it all along.

Mar 22, 2023
And if a guy lays down and uses magic mind control to make a girl bounce on his cock, it's also male sub huh?
Temptation is temptation regardless of whether or not it's stupid magic mumbo jumbo or not.

It's just an abstraction of feelings, and you can resist it at every point in her encounter.
So yeah, if you're trying to nitpick my example then, if he's blowing out magic pheremones but the woman doesn't want to in my scenario she can resist and leave. He has no control cause he's purposefully taking the submissive role and wants the woman to take the dominant one.

In fact, even if the magic pheremones or suggestion or wtv shit is just fully unresistable, you still have the option of just relieving yourself instead of jumping at the nearest pussy if you care about the emotional impact you'd have.

Personally I think it's ludicrous to take agency away from subs. If they want their partner to lead that's fine. It doesn't make them a dom to lead their partner into leading.
"Turns out"? No, it's made completely obvious beforehand. You'd have to be a total moron to not realise that she is compelling him to do it all along.
I mean of course with the context clues you can tell she's doing something to you, but depending on how you've progressed her dialogue you can't know exactly what. That scene is proof of her suggestive abilities.

It's written in a way where it's a scene where you "take advantage of her" but "not really" because of the underlying context.

That's why I gave it the asterisk whenever I mentioned it.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I wish I could be as into this as y'all.
Let em have fun. Aesthetic rarely has people engage and want to discuss shit. I'm honestly in the same boat with that.

This particular conversation though, I've had like a hundred times and don't wanna repeat it, so I'm not joining it. Kind of just enjoying the shit show.

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
She's the bag mimic.
Dawg, just pick Trisha. She is like, the safest, vanilla and most trustworthy of Relationship characters.
I ain't picking Stella of all people, she will probably make me gamble away all the Eros once the City gets an update..

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I don't get why nobody has mentioned the only ride or die bitch who never betrays you, and is always around for you.

Stella.
I don't trust her. I gave her a consolation kiss a single time and it didn't end well. Girl would probably fleece me for all the eros I got.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I don't trust her. I gave her a consolation kiss a single time and it didn't end well. Girl would probably fleece me for all the eros I got.
I gotta admit, I've fallen down the Stella hole more than a few times (metaphorically, obviously), she's a sweetheart and I feel like she's honest and trustworthy... but yeah, do NOT engage her in the wild, she's a "in your room only" type of gal....

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I don't get why nobody has mentioned the only ride or die bitch who never betrays you, and is always around for you.

Stella.
IDK. Like Kotone shes a plot-armor protected coward avoiding the battlefield yet still wants and is enabled to emerge victorious against the MC. Thats already a turn off. Shes less annoying then Kotone though.

Jul 21, 2018
Also to be crystal clear, maledom fans are in no dimension this games main fans. They are very very loud, but that is not the same thing. The reason threshold doesn't cater to them is because despite being very loud, they are not the ones paying threshold's bills via Patreon. The supermajority of paying customers are there for the femdom content.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I mean you have maledom, you just need to be able to win the fights :O.
Maybe add a status that prevents the girls from "dying" so you can dick them longer :O

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes