Sep 22, 2018
The only issue I have with Gren is that she is french

As a french I hate french people, they ruined france
I totally understand, as an Italian and a fellow European cousin, I hate French myself as well.
What I don't really dislike per se, are French-ish characters, like Aoyama Yuga from My Hero Academia or Fiora from LoL.
One for using French expressions as a comedy meaning, the other for making herself more stylish and characterized because of the language.

I hope we get Multi-armed insect/spider girls as opposed to the classical arachne we already have

I mean imagine a 6 armed spider girl (like muffet from undertales) that would give you 6 handed silkwrapped handjob View attachment 3106465
Damn, that's hot AF...
Thank you dude for letting me find out about such great character and artist.

EDIT: Just checked on Asten-94's DeviantArt, and found out he is Italian too. Always great to see fellow Italian NSFW Artists to make it this far. Maybe one day he too will be as great as Mirco "Sciamano240" is today.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I wish we could interact more with darkpetua (maybe she comes back as some kind of alternate personality when petua is in danger later or some stuff like that (like ichigo's hollow in bleach), but it should be a kinder version I guess maybe she calmed down after being defeated)

insert darkpetua.pout

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
I wish we could interact more with darkpetua (maybe she comes back as some kind of alternate personality when petua is in danger later or some stuff like that (like ichigo's hollow in bleach), but it should be a kinder version I guess maybe she calmed down after being defeated)

insert darkpetua.pout
I'm still convinced she's actually the Demon Queen.

Reactions: figgotry

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
secretly sneaks off with Ampere for an exclusive relationship while everyone's focused on the other monster girls

Don't worry. She has several identical sisters. There's plenty for everyone. But Ampere herself is mine.

TRizzle

Feb 18, 2021
is recollection room ever going to be added? :cry:
I really hope not, because it would take far more effort and time than it would be worth.

The Labyrinth explore option already has patched up the problem that a recollection room would theoretically fix, that you were too powerful for many combats and zone events.

The labyrinth plus our ability to make use of pages of saves at any point in time allows you to create your own recollection moments if you want.

I would much rather the developer focus on actual content and bug fixing.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.8 is now out with Ceris wall press temptation CG, new scenes for Ambrosia, new content for Ushris, QoL, Balancing, and a buncha fixes.

Will this game have animations or similar content in the future? The game is good and very fun to play, I will support the creator when I can, I see a great future in this game, the character design, the ones that caught me are the minotaur from the bar and the milfs in general (as I call them).
There is no intention for full animated CGs.
The closest there will be is stuff like Aiko and Sofia, which are probably not what you mean.

Also to be crystal clear, maledom fans are in no dimension this games main fans. They are very very loud, but that is not the same thing. The reason threshold doesn't cater to them is because despite being very loud, they are not the ones paying threshold's bills via Patreon. The supermajority of paying customers are there for the femdom content.
Thres adds what Thres wants to add or has planned to add. : D
But innately from the get go the game is meant to be femdom leaning.

is recollection room ever going to be added? :cry:
Not in the traditional sense as it would be maddening to do.
But the labyrinth allows doing basically event, and almost everything is revisitable.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes