AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
1701433793301.jpeg

Like, I'm not really notified when this updates since I only ever search "Female protagonist" (Mongirl Yuri dreams when [please don't actually do it]) but I keep an eye out and that CG?

That CG just isn't fair.

Tell me she makes good on her promise.

Reactions: thow459

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I am kinda stumped on the new Ceris CG. I stepped on a few of her heart tiles and it's only the old "fuck her" tiles.
Now, I have trouble seeing color so maybe there are different tiles but I thought I had tried all in both encounters with her in the labyrinth.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
v25.8 is now out with Ceris wall press temptation CG, new scenes for Ambrosia, new content for Ushris, QoL, Balancing, and a buncha fixes.

There is no intention for full animated CGs.
The closest there will be is stuff like Aiko and Sofia, which are probably not what you mean.

Thres adds what Thres wants to add or has planned to add. : D
But innately from the get go the game is meant to be femdom leaning.

Not in the traditional sense as it would be maddening to do.
But the labyrinth allows doing basically event, and almost everything is revisitable.
Hey, just wanted to say that I haven't seen this in the 'latest updates' page and when I tried to find this it said this was last updated eight months ago.
It's not a big deal but it might hurt discoverability.

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
I am kinda stumped on the new Ceris CG. I stepped on a few of her heart tiles and it's only the old "fuck her" tiles.
Now, I have trouble seeing color so maybe there are different tiles but I thought I had tried all in both encounters with her in the labyrinth.
Same thing here, didn't get the CG on any tiles in Ceris or Beris part of the labyrinth. Then I tried it in the Ushris part of the labyrinth, and there it triggered. The Ceris ones in the Ushris section, when switched on, have a different color than the ones in the first 2 sections. I am not sure whether this is working as intended or not, but thats how I managed to see it.

Reactions: Exocrine

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlDreams-25.8Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
For some reason, after I met Vili -- the game said I got the Bosom Buddy Gem, but then it never appeared in my inventory. And I can't get access to Vili's Trial of Titties. This event is broken beyond repair. No matter how many times I rush into the Imp Den again, the option to open up a hidden door never appears after the initial run.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019

Also, is there ETA for the capital?
I wanted to make a snarky remark that we would get the Elven village, the elf queen and the ..."war" (as is it fought by the rules of the land :BootyTime: ) between her and the dark elf high priestess in which the MC get figuratively and literally sandwiched in between first but the joke is on me because now I want that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: thow459
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes