Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
I doubt there's any harm in varying attacks but yeah, I've never noticed any issue just spamming the same thing over and over.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
So, I don't know anything about how to use Ren'Py for making and editing games (I'm more used to RPGM VX Ace). So if I were to want to change dialogs and stuff like that, how would I do it?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So, I don't know anything about how to use Ren'Py for making and editing games (I'm more used to RPGM VX Ace). So if I were to want to change dialogs and stuff like that, how would I do it?
This game has its own system for events that has little in common with how Renpy normally works. There's a modding documentation zip in the game folder you can read to get some idea how it all works.

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf

figgotry

Dec 4, 2020
The most recent update makes me think that Perpetua is actually the 'main love interest' if this was an anime. Not that I'm complaining but it is a bit weird that the FMC would be the comedic relief archetype.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

thisisjustatest501

May 20, 2023
Will this game have animations or similar content in the future? The game is good and very fun to play, I will support the creator when I can, I see a great future in this game, the character design, the ones that caught me are the minotaur from the bar and the milfs in general (as I call them).

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes