Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
[This is because of The Plappening. I've just updated the wiki and Discord links to the hotfixed version.]

Thank you very much for your help! :D

I must say that your mod for the game is absolutely fantastic, just as other people have told you. I hope you continue with this mod so long that it doesn't interfere with real life, because I am looking forward to playing any update to it once it comes out.

I am kind of curious though, is The Plappening the only mod you intend to make, or do you have some ideas for another mod once you're done with this mod? Obviously it's fine if you'd rather not reveal any details, I just really enjoy your work and would like to know more.

Reactions: JungleNuts

J.M. Valentine

Jul 23, 2024
I am kind of curious though, is The Plappening the only mod you intend to make, or do you have some ideas for another mod once you're done with this mod? Obviously it's fine if you'd rather not reveal any details, I just really enjoy your work and would like to know more.
Definitely doing:
  • Devil NPC (gentle femdom, impreg)
Want to do:
  • Undead dungeon (content similar to base game)
  • Alchemist/inventor NPC (drugs, medical stuff, and sex toys probably)
  • Two-pack of desert-themed NPCs (more impreg)

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlDreams-26.3aAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Yes it's totally so much better when devs go on years-long hiatus, just popping their head once a month to collect the milk from the cows.

...can't say the pace is quick, but going forward is what Threshold's been doing. As opposed to unjustified back and forths so common these days - check any English dev thread at random for proof....

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Definitely doing:
  • Devil NPC (gentle femdom, impreg)
Want to do:
  • Undead dungeon (content similar to base game)
  • Alchemist/inventor NPC (drugs, medical stuff, and sex toys probably)
  • Two-pack of desert-themed NPCs (more impreg)
You had me at devils, adding in impreg content is just ghoulish overkill against me. Or, to quote a great man,

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Yes it's totally so much better when devs go on years-long hiatus, just popping their head once a month to collect the milk from the cows.

...can't say the pace is quick, but going forward is what Threshold's been doing. As opposed to unjustified back and forths so common these days - check any English dev thread at random for proof....
I can hardly say changing elena's art which was perfectly fine as going forwards, but sure, lets say he is
Taking one step on a 30 km hike when he's barely made it past idk, 5km is gonna take a REALLY long time

Like, i obviously dont pay (and given the pace i certaintly wont, kemono has all the patreon content anyways), but i still feel this is disrespectful behavior to the people that are actually paying (though they themsevles will not admit it, ask his dev rambles chatters)

Like this update for example, majority of it's work is done by felt, oh and dont say anything, im not complaining in particular, the fact he's getting help is good, no man can be good at coding art music and so on when developing a game at the same time, and help is almost natural, being a solo dev is tough (even though there's plenty of those who succeded and made phenomenal games in similar time frames but you know, comparing people makes the people in question feel bad)

However the updates ass of several months now have just been getting stale, it's almost been a year since i updated the game and i honestly can't say the total content i'd have to go through would even reach 2 hours.

And considering that the game has been in development for 7 years already, it doesnt make me optimistic on its future ,given that the capital has yet to receive actual good content.

It's sad even, comparing it to the earlier sections of the game, the decisions, the quality, the depth, i can't call this the best or even a top tier game, but it's not mid, which is good enough for me, and i liked it enough. But ther'es atleast several more areas and dungeons to make, dozens of characters which havent recieved a content update in YEARS, possibly better mod support, gameplay enhancement, so much stuff to be done yet not actually being done. And this is where i'd say it's qualified to fall under the same umbrella as the western games that fall under the same curse (look at other devs? i am, the situation of mgd and them is literally identical *cough* LT) is just... disappoiting, thresh has yet to give me or many members of his community which are creating seperate servers to escape the god awful moderation of his server are saying. (which says alot about his moderation team)

If we're to give a few considerations without bitching or shitting on him too much, i'd say there's 2 possibilites for the disappointing work

1. He's dealing with something he doesnt want to talk about, and its naturally impeding his progress
...except for the fact he never talked about, now i know i said 'doesnt want' but that doesnt actually make much sense, first, patreons are putting him on a payroll, im not sure if this is a fulltime thing but either way someone is paying money for the product they recieve and expect the same level of quality and pace to be maintained, so he naturally owes them to some extent to atleast tell that progress will slow down due to some issues in his life, that's it, no need to go on a personal rant or explain, saying that would explain enough

2. The workload he was under for the preliminary years of the game was an unhealthy amount, something a person shouldnt be subjected to.
I'll give you half a point on this one, since i have no way of procing whether he's lazy now or active then, i'll make a compromise and say he was somewhere on the middle before, if he was as workaholic as you could possibly claim he is we'd have camelia content by now :KEK:

So putting the standard as just moving forward is just.... masochistic? And yes i know itch tags it ass femdom, but i'd say the balance between S vanilla and M content is fairly balanced to consider it as a femdom game, so the masochistic desires dont really make sense (no personal insult though, i've had the same conversation with similar people already and you just fall into the same crowd)

The members or the community doesnt own him, he's a living person blah blah i have to say i understand this aspect or it'll be throw to me later despite being a weak argument, anyways, the quality standard which he's been putting out for over more than a year already falls below standard for what he's being paid for and for what he's been promising for years, so yeah, i consider my opinion fairly justified

so all in all, i think he should get off his ass to do some coding and writing instead of "walky" (which adult man would ever say that) and "chores" (how fucking big is his house? Is he a live in maid or something?)

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
I can hardly say changing elena's art which was perfectly fine as going forwards, but sure, lets say he is
Taking one step on a 30 km hike when he's barely made it past idk, 5km is gonna take a REALLY long time

Like, i obviously dont pay (and given the pace i certaintly wont, kemono has all the patreon content anyways), but i still feel this is disrespectful behavior to the people that are actually paying (though they themsevles will not admit it, ask his dev rambles chatters)

Like this update for example, majority of it's work is done by felt, oh and dont say anything, im not complaining in particular, the fact he's getting help is good, no man can be good at coding art music and so on when developing a game at the same time, and help is almost natural, being a solo dev is tough (even though there's plenty of those who succeded and made phenomenal games in similar time frames but you know, comparing people makes the people in question feel bad)

However the updates ass of several months now have just been getting stale, it's almost been a year since i updated the game and i honestly can't say the total content i'd have to go through would even reach 2 hours.

And considering that the game has been in development for 7 years already, it doesnt make me optimistic on its future ,given that the capital has yet to receive actual good content.

It's sad even, comparing it to the earlier sections of the game, the decisions, the quality, the depth, i can't call this the best or even a top tier game, but it's not mid, which is good enough for me, and i liked it enough. But ther'es atleast several more areas and dungeons to make, dozens of characters which havent recieved a content update in YEARS, possibly better mod support, gameplay enhancement, so much stuff to be done yet not actually being done. And this is where i'd say it's qualified to fall under the same umbrella as the western games that fall under the same curse (look at other devs? i am, the situation of mgd and them is literally identical *cough* LT) is just... disappoiting, thresh has yet to give me or many members of his community which are creating seperate servers to escape the god awful moderation of his server are saying. (which says alot about his moderation team)

If we're to give a few considerations without bitching or shitting on him too much, i'd say there's 2 possibilites for the disappointing work

1. He's dealing with something he doesnt want to talk about, and its naturally impeding his progress
...except for the fact he never talked about, now i know i said 'doesnt want' but that doesnt actually make much sense, first, patreons are putting him on a payroll, im not sure if this is a fulltime thing but either way someone is paying money for the product they recieve and expect the same level of quality and pace to be maintained, so he naturally owes them to some extent to atleast tell that progress will slow down due to some issues in his life, that's it, no need to go on a personal rant or explain, saying that would explain enough

2. The workload he was under for the preliminary years of the game was an unhealthy amount, something a person shouldnt be subjected to.
I'll give you half a point on this one, since i have no way of procing whether he's lazy now or active then, i'll make a compromise and say he was somewhere on the middle before, if he was as workaholic as you could possibly claim he is we'd have camelia content by now :KEK:

So putting the standard as just moving forward is just.... masochistic? And yes i know itch tags it ass femdom, but i'd say the balance between S vanilla and M content is fairly balanced to consider it as a femdom game, so the masochistic desires dont really make sense (no personal insult though, i've had the same conversation with similar people already and you just fall into the same crowd)

The members or the community doesnt own him, he's a living person blah blah i have to say i understand this aspect or it'll be throw to me later despite being a weak argument, anyways, the quality standard which he's been putting out for over more than a year already falls below standard for what he's being paid for and for what he's been promising for years, so yeah, i consider my opinion fairly justified

so all in all, i think he should get off his ass to do some coding and writing instead of "walky" (which adult man would ever say that) and "chores" (how fucking big is his house? Is he a live in maid or something?)

The funny and paradoxical thing is that if people stopped donating so much money on treshold's patreon the game would probably receive more updates and go further in development. As you said, why commit or work more on the game if with minimal updates and even leaving most of the work to felt you still get the same money from the donors?

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
The funny and paradoxical thing is that if people stopped donating so much money on treshold's patreon the game would probably receive more updates and go further in development. As you said, why commit or work more on the game if with minimal updates and even leaving most of the work to felt you still get the same money from the donors?
Feel free to make a mod expansion with a bunch of scenes and lot content, why not?

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Too common :KEK:

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Dev might keep existing patrons but people like myself who just discovered this game and love the Tabitha content, a search suggest no update for that content in 3 years and now I know even the main story is waiting over a year on a significant update, I will never ever subscribe to a game like that where I could wait 12 + months for an update on content Im interested in.. Idk why anyone would subscribe or keep it when it's clear the dev borderline abandoned the game..

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Unfortunately, it's true, but 90% or more of people would probably do the same thing in their shoes.

Aug 12, 2024
Usually one just lets people talk, though this seemed a bit too much seeing my name wielded for this routine here.

The contribution amount for this hotfix is simple circumstance of timing around the .3 update coming out at the start of the weekend. Thresh usually takes those days off from his work as one can witness in the discord server. I simply managed to get in a lot of the fixes over said weekend for what were simple issues to resolve, that Thresh was still involved with in communications before, during, and after weekend. By the time the week days came, there simply wasn't much else to do for the hotfix release, the bug-report channel on the discord was quickly all caught up on between the double effort. And so, fix goes out, since the goal is just to help players not have bugs, not pad credit distribution numbers in case people read into it too hard.

I won't pretend I can convince people to think otherwise on MGD's overall update pacing, there's no helping people having their own take on that, though I hope at least this proves agreeable.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Bug:
"Pent Up" condition does not go away from victory sex (like winning in pen-stance against lizard girl) or a Nove hot-tub ride.

May 2, 2018
I actually experimented with this a while ago! I snipped some samples out of random bits of art and used them as screen effects (similar to the white flashes when you nut in my scenes). I wasn't happy with it and decided to draw my own - then promptly got wrapped up in writing again and forgot about learning to draw. Think I'll do it someday, though!
We'd be plenty happy just to have basic placeholder images even if they aren't top quality, if we'd be able to convince you. Pretty much everyone who likes the impreg part of the mod would consider it a top notch addition.

Stankobanko lunky

Jul 15, 2023
Yo, so I just started playing the game and I'm going for a luck build. Is it worth it? Are there any skills that are really good associated with luck? Anything I can buy or equip later?

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes