Mar 22, 2023
MGD is femdom. We can even count it.

Elves-Will dom you when they win.
Alraune-Will influence you into sex. Arguably consensual.
Lizards-Feign aggression and will dom if they win.
Inn Succ-Tries to drug you so she can suck your dick.
Nicci-Her sex scenes are clearly meant to suggest she is domming or, at the very least, the dominant participant.
Imps-In their encounters (both the base and the roaming), are aggressive and vying for dominant.
Vili-Attempts to brainwash you into slavery.
Ancilla-Will throw a goddamn bed at you just so she can dom you with cuddles.
Mika-Attempts to persuade you to pump loads into her butt. Will take a dominant position after you blow too many loads.
Matango-Subby that in rare instances releases spores "accidentally."
Bag Mimic-Offers to succ. Will go do the Mika once your loads exceed your stamina.
Sophia-In all her fights, will effectively try to compel you to give loads. When she gets more serious, she becomes more dominant and even attempts hypnosis.
Minotaur-Smothers you during sex. While she rides cowgirl.
Harpy-Subby with a love fetish
Spider-Becomes aggressive when you struggle in her webs.
Nara-Tries to seduce you via dancing so she can sit on your lap and screw while you are dazed.
Feng-Is subby at first, but becomes aggressive and dominating.
Kotone-Hypnosis and objectively best waifu. Catch me outside.
Kunoichi trainee-Trying to dom.
Shizu-Will dom when you lose to her. She does offer the choice of how you want to be humiliated.
Aiko-Consensual with a subby side.
Manticore-Doms you with tail pussy. Is sincerely apologetic when it seems like she went too far, but is clearly into her role.
Oni Twins-Mizuko won't be too hard a dom unless you lose to her when you opt to fight both. Regardless, both clearly take dominant roles.

That's just in the first two areas and disregarding something like... 10(?) NPC's, at least 3 of which are interested in domming you. Saying this isn't a femdom-themed game is silly, at best.

Voltin's not having a combat and two generic scenes isn't really a big sell, especially when most generics have a win/loss/consensual scene, and some of the named characters have tavern content aside. Oh, and also waifu stuff for those named characters. Comparatively, 2 optional sex scenes is pretty disappointing.
If all you see are the scenes after you win then yeah, but that's not how I view the game.

Sexual content when you're playing normally though the battlefuck is you overwhelming the girls.

I think Mika's proof of this.
If you talk to her she says she's a switch, but whenever you ask for scenes while hanging out she rides you anal reverse cowgirl. She specifically says, if you want to lead, then just ask for a spar.

On top of that most girls also have victory sex scenes, and quite a few are naturally submissive. So me personally, I don't see this as a femdom game, and I don't say that derogatoraly. I'm switch with a preference for women who lead.

And like... most of your list proves my point too.
Elves - Inn scenes.
Alraune - Switch. Preference for temptation maledom.
Lizards - Subs. Prefer being overpowered. The only unavoidable victory sex scene in the game.
Inn Succubus (also blanking on name) - Switch.
Mika - Explicitly switch. Says it.
Matango - I agree with you. She's a sub.
Bag Mimic - Dom.
Sophia - Switch. She's used to leading, but her whole narrative progression is wanting to get off sexually. She wants to be overwhelmed, but she's too good at sex. Really sad really.
Minotaur - I agree with you she's a dom.
Harpy - I agree with you.

But I'm honestly just gonna stop here. See what I mean?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So, there is no con or Denny's? Well, damn. I was hoping there would be some kind of group local to my neck of the woods.

I feel like that's just an excuse when almost every monster girl up to that point is willing to roll over for a dick, and a few indirectly encourage you to pump them full as roughly as you want. The Kunoichi succubi are the best example. Shizune is another. It's clear even Feng has a subby side to her.

I see it more as Beris appeals to the kind of people that hypnosis doujins with a sub-theme of revenge would appeal to. The kind of sexually-repressed shut-in that just needs a convenient phone app to lose their virginity. Dear Christ, our society is kind of fucked, innit?

Also, Mika.

Elves-Will dom you when they win.
Alraune-Will influence you into sex. Arguably consensual.
Lizards-Feign aggression and will dom if they win.
Inn Succ-Tries to drug you so she can suck your dick.
Nicci-Her sex scenes are clearly meant to suggest she is domming or, at the very least, the dominant participant.
Imps-In their encounters (both the base and the roaming), are aggressive and vying for dominant.
Vili-Attempts to brainwash you into slavery.
Ancilla-Will throw a goddamn bed at you just so she can dom you with cuddles.
Mika-Attempts to persuade you to pump loads into her butt. Will take a dominant position after you blow too many loads.
Matango-Subby that in rare instances releases spores "accidentally."
Bag Mimic-Offers to succ. Will go do the Mika once your loads exceed your stamina.
Sophia-In all her fights, will effectively try to compel you to give loads. When she gets more serious, she becomes more dominant and even attempts hypnosis.
Minotaur-Smothers you during sex. While she rides cowgirl.
Harpy-Subby with a love fetish
Spider-Becomes aggressive when you struggle in her webs.
Nara-Tries to seduce you via dancing so she can sit on your lap and screw while you are dazed.
Feng-Is subby at first, but becomes aggressive and dominating.
Kotone-Hypnosis and objectively best waifu. Catch me outside.
Kunoichi trainee-Trying to dom.
Shizu-Will dom when you lose to her. She does offer the choice of how you want to be humiliated.
Aiko-Consensual with a subby side.
Manticore-Doms you with tail pussy. Is sincerely apologetic when it seems like she went too far, but is clearly into her role.
Oni Twins-Mizuko won't be too hard a dom unless you lose to her when you opt to fight both. Regardless, both clearly take dominant roles.

That's just in the first two areas and disregarding something like... 10(?) NPC's, at least 3 of which are interested in domming you. Saying this isn't a femdom-themed game is silly, at best.

Voltin's not having a combat and two generic scenes isn't really a big sell, especially when most generics have a win/loss/consensual scene, and some of the named characters have tavern content aside. Oh, and also waifu stuff for those named characters. Comparatively, 2 optional sex scenes is pretty disappointing.
Wow, if the monster girls win then they are dominant, what an insight. How about you count all the times that the player wins as well, or the scenes where he is dominant outside of combat?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Wow, if the monster girls win then they are dominant, what an insight. How about you count all the times that the player wins as well, or the scenes where he is dominant outside of combat?
Dude's not paying attention. He probably missed the tag at the top of the page too.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I mean it's tagged as such but you're forgetting that unlike actual femdom games the player can actually have sex with his own agency in tact :KEK:
Go to something like mgq and you'd need to to gifts to do that and you'd still likely have your asshole invaded if not just straight up eaten

So by far out of all femdom games it is the farthest from an actual femdom game, considering the amount of sub and switch content

Mar 22, 2023
I mean it's tagged as such but you're forgetting that unlike actual femdom games the player can actually have sex with his own agency in tact :KEK:
Go to something like mgq and you'd need to to gifts to do that and you'd still likely have your asshole invaded if not just straight up eaten

So by far out of all femdom games it is the farthest from an actual femdom game, considering the amount of sub and switch content
Bro, I wouldn't even go that far.

It's not like the girls needs to lead all the time for it to be considered a femdom game imo.
Just most of the time.

Like... take Circle Teckua's games for instance.
Succubus Tamer 2, Lillith in Nightmare etc...

There's a few male assertive paizuri, and consensual missionaries. One of the girls in Succubus Tamer 2's draining scene is player dom doggystyle, until you pass out. Lillith in Nightmare surprisingly has a lot of player assertive missionary in it.

MGQ is honestly an extreme. Most femdom games aren't like that.
Hell the most popular femdom game in FOBS has a lot of maledom in it too.

Just like how popular maledom games, have a few scenes of girls leading too. Most 1one1 games have at least 1 or 2 scenes where the girl leads.

But yeah calling MGDs a femdom game is kinda funny. It really feels like we played a different game.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Kissing is the meta.
Ah yes, yep... The meta! Yeah, I'm totally not a kissing focused character that just makes the monster girls all preggo by kissing... No sirreee!

I'm afraid the only real meta is one skill! The "Holy Headpat"!!!!

Also what the hell happened here?
It seems like there is another debate but I'm not reading all that. Summarize it if possible, thanks in advance.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Ah yes, yep... The meta! Yeah, I'm totally not a kissing focused character that just makes the monster girls all preggo by kissing... No sirreee!

I'm afraid the only real meta is one skill! The "Holy Headpat"!!!!

Also what the hell happened here?
It seems like there is another debate but I'm not reading all that. Summarize it if possible, thanks in advance.
My character's a recoil character that uses status effects to stay alive.

Regarding what happened, I wouldn't go so far as calling it a debate. There's only one topic that was being discussed.

Aesthetic said the game wasn't a femdom game.
NinjaNamedBob disagreed and gave his points.

Multiple people joined in on the conversation. It seems Ninja's currently alone in his corner and staunchly defending his position.

I personally don't think anyone's mind's being changed but I thought it was a good effort.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts and Suwi

Nouviii

May 24, 2023
To be fair, this is a forum where discussions are incentivized. Having a discussion is what people are supposed to do.

Imo, ThreeSonus has been quite respectful and directly challenged the points the other party made.

Doesn't feel like he's insulted either. Just let them go at it. Maybe someone's mind can be changed.
Yeah I'm okay with people discussing, but that dude just looked so dumb talking like he was debating physics just because a random guy called him fatherless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Helivesoncemore
Mar 22, 2023
My character's a recoil character that uses status effects to stay alive.

Regarding what happened, I wouldn't go so far as calling it a debate. There's only one topic that was being discussed.

Aesthetic said the game wasn't a femdom game.
NinjaNamedBob disagreed and gave his points.

Multiple people joined in on the conversation. It seems Ninja's currently alone in his corner and staunchly defending his position.

I personally don't think anyone's mind's being changed but I thought it was a good effort.
You forgot about the whole Voltin situation talking about the Voltins not having scenes or whether or not they're well done.

Though I guess that's secondary since everyone jumped on the one statement about not being a femdom game.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
A single retard replying to deleted posts and disregarding what "optional" means in the context of a game where losing in battle means the player is raped. I just disregard it as someone whose dad never paid enough attention to them and move on. if I wanted to deal with daddy issues and retards, I'd commission someone to do a bimbo mod and something involving Kotone. Actually, why no bimbo mod yet?
Firstly, they weren't deleted when I responded to them. Secondly, yes, losing IS optional as I stated in my previous post. So far as I'm aware, at least, and no one has corrected me on that.

I was always open to a civil discussion. I feel like I've been nothing but polite, or at least as polite as the situation demands, anyways. Assuming you're the guy I think you are, I even usually tend to agree with the points that you make. I simply didn't agree with the point you were making here.

Instead of trying to refute me at all, you immediately stooped down to ad hominem, called me a retard/dumbass several times, implied I'm autistic, and said I have "daddy issues".

I'm honestly not even angry at this point, man. I'm just sad. Be better.
Thank the lord i accidentally started this bullshit :KEK:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Maybe someone's mind can be changed.
You haven't had to deal with many Americans, have you? We are a nation of people who ALL believe that everything they think & say is absolute fact, and no one else's opinion that differs even the slightest is valid or worth regard (even me, if you read this sentence in the right cadence). <sighs> I love my country, but I can't f***ing STAND my countrymen.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
You haven't had to deal with many Americans, have you? We are a nation of people who ALL believe that everything they think & say is absolute fact, and no one else's opinion that differs even the slightest is valid or worth regard (even me, if you read this sentence in the right cadence). <sighs> I love my country, but I can't f***ing STAND my countrymen.
I'm American and have changed my mind on quite a lot. I've also managed to change the opinions of others quite a lot too.

For instance, my mind was changed on whether or not some of the girls like you back in MGDs. I'm big on romance so I generally don't like callous relationships, but after discussing about it, my mind was changed on Kaia.

I believe I managed to change minds about Nicci's art change as well discussing how the new one looks worse all zoomed out but the attention was put on the right places for the art because while playing it's zoomed in accentuating those details. Not that it's better, just that it's not as bad as people initially assumed it would be.

I also managed to get people to join the ghost brigade as their favorite generic in the caves.

It's OK to not be nihilistic when it comes to people. Don't let one or two bad experiences affect you too much i would say.

Mar 22, 2023
I think I found some bugs in the game.
I'm running 26.1a
  • The dialogue regarding Numb Self and Endure says that the damage is Increased by a percentage not decreased.
  • None of the Perks that involve increasing the minimum number of dice rolls work. Only one d20 will roll in every given circumstance regardless of item or perk.
  • The background inside of the infinite Labyrinth "defaulted" back to the forest dungeon's background instead of the gray labyrinth background after a rest. I fought a Lizard Girl in the Forest Dungeon background (not the forest or mountain BG.)
Also, I have a criticism with the Lizard Girl's victory sex.

I think unavoidable victory sex takes away from the feeling of choice the player has.

I think it's important that it's a choice the player has upon defeating the enemy. Not only for gameplay reasons if a player doesn't want to sit through the scene, but it helps with the roleplaying element much better. Correct me if I'm wrong but only the generic Lizard Girl has forced victory sex in the game at the moment right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThresholdMGD

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
  • None of the Perks that involve increasing the minimum number of dice rolls work. Only one d20 will roll in every given circumstance regardless of item or perk.
My understanding is these work by increasing the minimum of the roll, not by increasing the number of dice (which would make it extremely easy to pass checks). So with +1 instead of rolling 1-20, you roll 2-20. Not 2-40.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
None of the Perks that involve increasing the minimum number of dice rolls work. Only one d20 will roll in every given circumstance regardless of item or perk.
Are you sure that's what's happening? Dice rolls arent much of a problem unless you overlevlled yourself to shit and mimics are impossible to beat (im speaking from personal experience)

PorcelainDoll

Jun 19, 2019
(Edited)

Possible bug from new version. Blue balls status conditions not going away after orgasm.

First noticed when trying out the Tied and Tamed mod (one of the events gives you the condition, which weirdly results in you getting a second instance of the condition if you already had it going into the event, but that is what made me notice that it wasn't going away). I rolled back my save and deactivated all mods. Even without mods and without having two instances of the blue balls condition, it still doesn't go away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
(Edited)

Possible bug from new version. Blue balls status conditions not going away after orgasm.

First noticed when trying out the Tied and Tamed mod (one of the events gives you the condition, which weirdly results in you getting a second instance of the condition if you already had it going into the event, but that is what made me notice that it wasn't going away). I rolled back my save and deactivated all mods. Even without mods and without having two instances of the blue balls condition, it still doesn't go away.
I've noticed this as well. If you orgasm during "combat" the status effect will be cleansed, but but an orgasm during an event will not cleanse the effect. For example, if you have sex Trisha outside of "combat" then the status will stay, or if you give Camilla some spirit should you get caught in her web while visiting, the the status effect will stay.

I'm not sure if this is by design, if not then this is definitely a bug.

Reactions: PorcelainDoll
Mar 22, 2023
First question, why do you playing 26.1a, when 26.3a version is already released?
My friend updates the sound effect mod pretty slowly since he's busy. I also don't check on this game too often, so I very rarely feel the need to update unless big changes happen.
My understanding is these work by increasing the minimum of the roll, not by increasing the number of dice (which would make it extremely easy to pass checks). So with +1 instead of rolling 1-20, you roll 2-20. Not 2-40.
I don't want 2-40
I want 2-20.

You only get one 20 every roll.

EDIT: Wait. Rereading it, that makes sense and also makes it insanely clear how unvaluable those perks are. So you roll more dice, but you pick the biggest number. If 20's the biggest number you can get, it's possible to get rolls that are impossible to save.

Are you sure that's what's happening? Dice rolls arent much of a problem unless you overlevlled yourself to shit and mimics are impossible to beat (im speaking from personal experience)
Nah, for me it's Venefica. One of her skills is impossible to escape in Nightmare mode. Even with all the perks that increase the amount of dice, you only ever roll one dice for all skill checks. The perks literally do nothing.

Actually they can go away from out-of-combat.

It's just that they sometimes forget to write the orgasm code in. If you're more specific and actively point out where exactly this happened, it can be resolved really easily. That being said, just orgasm even out of combat to anyone else. You'll see.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes