hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
most times this error message has come up its been from an older version plappening mod, so make sure you take out any of those if you have them.
Took out the Plappening mod, and it worked a treat. Thanks Thresh! Guess in future it's a good idea for anyone reporting a bug to list any mods they've dropped in, as it clearly helped me.

I'll miss that mod... hope it's dev makes a new one... but at least Azure Blaze still comes up good in the Mods controller. If I lose Beris content I will, in the words of a famous wallaby, "say something not nice." (Beris, Mizuko, and Kotone are my three top "wanna marry" girls)

Reactions: MasterBlaxter

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
v26.4b is now out to solidify the hot fix with a few other small fixes.

most times this error message has come up its been from an older version plappening mod, so make sure you take out any of those if you have them.

Writer aside it can also be hit or miss due to the content/kink/fetish a scene actually has too with people.

I mean that's fair, I have had people say MGD is the first time they've enjoyed text based smut.
I do want to have more stuff by Val and potentially other writers though, like Gren where the character is entirely done by that person so there's less potential for things feeling different. Though even me going back to add content to existing characters can feel that way with how much my writing has improved.

ye it do be like that when there's a very substantial amount of locations and characters and only so much can be worked on at a time, if I'm adding to existing content in the mountain people will ask why not moving forward in the capital, or if working on capital why not working on earlier locations.
And ye Venefica quest kinda was a 'whole thing' where i both have regrets, but also no regrets. But also regrets.

Do you mean adding content like that to other places or adding Venefica to other places?

I mean ye doing the work on things I want to does help in some cases, but regardless if it's not content someone was wanting/waiting/hoping for, someone will always be an amount of miffed that I didn't give that character content, but that's just development in general in a way. xD
But I'll keep doing my best.

Felt does the code things, Val is the one who helps with editing my writing and is the one primarily available to write stuff.
And the game has been getting updates for a while now in a 30 day span each, but I understand if you only care about the content end of things.

The game do be split on a few axis of interaction, like relationships, written smut, and battlesex things, which I know there's people who like one over the other.
Who's your favorite character btw?

I mean, I wanna add more of the main story and capital.
And Camilla did get some new content last year sometime, though you might not count that given it was penned by someone else.
And I do have more stuff I'd like to add to her, but the same goes for a lot of characters, and there's only so much one can work on at a time.

Progression path and space to add more to over time. Which I do have quests in mind similar to the ones on the mountain.
And as for why it hasn't gotten much, the Labyrinth creation 'adventure' and other content therein kinda overshadowed fleshing it out more.

Ceris do be very good, tho for Ushris and Iabel I'd like to give them a bit more of a progression pathway of sorts, which is why they keep getting put off, aside from the update to Iabel's floor. And atm Beris just has the most content out of them so she's less of a priority.
And I'll again just presume you don't count balancing, QoL or otherwise as updates you care about.
While I don't have a surprise hidden pocket update to slap people with I do want to work on more content things, regardless of form it ends up taking.

Less lurk and moreso read through whenever I do an update.
Btw, Thresh, interesting note about the bug I reported... when I DID open the "Go Adventuring" tab, it revealed the whole map, not just the "known world," but without ANY mod areas. Weird, rt? Just for your amusement.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Took out the Plappening mod, and it worked a treat. Thanks Thresh! Guess in future it's a good idea for anyone reporting a bug to list any mods they've dropped in, as it clearly helped me.

I'll miss that mod... hope it's dev makes a new one... but at least Azure Blaze still comes up good in the Mods controller. If I lose Beris content I will, in the words of a famous wallaby, "say something not nice." (Beris, Mizuko, and Kotone are my three top "wanna marry" girls)
I test Azure Blaze and my other mods whenever a new release comes out, so hopefully intimate hellhound content is safe for the foreseeable future. I've had to fix Azure Blaze several times in response to so-called 'non-breaking changes' that did in fact break things. My things. Repeatedly.

That said, I'll probably have a final update for Azure Blaze in the near-ish future and call the mod done. I've written just about everything I wanted to write for the speedy blue girl without undergoing massive scope creep again. After that I'll still keep an eye on it in case of any breakages, but I'll consider active development finished. Dolls for Jora and Wet Dreams were one shots and Embrace I can tie off with little enough effort. Then I'll take a long, probably permanent break from modding. I've done everything I wanted to do with the concepts I've explored and want to provide a firm endpoint for people still waiting on more from me.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MonsterGirlDreams-26.4bAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
v26.4b is now out to solidify the hot fix with a few other small fixes.
just a reminder that in the latest update section it's still "last update : 3 month" which might make people think the game is abandoned xD

PS : Waiting for an option to shove the nightmare shard inside petua :O

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts
Sep 5, 2022
I've been noticing that although almost every loss scene results in a teleportation to the church, if the player accumulates enough relationship points with certain monster girls, they'll be less aggressive and let the player relax instead of fading away. It's a good mechanic that adds to their character and the relationship, but for the life of me I can't figure out why maxed out relationship Aiko would let the player fade away in her loss scene, when she already said she wants him to go back to the chamber prior to the battle, and even offers to carry you back then.

There may be other characters whose personality seem at odds with letting the player fade away, but this one sticks out like a sore thumb. Jora doesn't let you fade if you're far into her relationship, for instance, and she's a lot rougher in battle than Aiko.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I've been noticing that although almost every loss scene results in a teleportation to the church, if the player accumulates enough relationship points with certain monster girls, they'll be less aggressive and let the player relax instead of fading away. It's a good mechanic that adds to their character and the relationship, but for the life of me I can't figure out why maxed out relationship Aiko would let the player fade away in her loss scene, when she already said she wants him to go back to the chamber prior to the battle, and even offers to carry you back then.

There may be other characters whose personality seem at odds with letting the player fade away, but this one sticks out like a sore thumb. Jora doesn't let you fade if you're far into her relationship, for instance, and she's a lot rougher in battle than Aiko.
Lol aiko always comes up in conversation about something negative, first how she rapes you in that one scene, now how she's the only one who doesnt care about the safety mechanism :KEK:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I test Azure Blaze and my other mods whenever a new release comes out, so hopefully intimate hellhound content is safe for the foreseeable future. I've had to fix Azure Blaze several times in response to so-called 'non-breaking changes' that did in fact break things. My things. Repeatedly.

That said, I'll probably have a final update for Azure Blaze in the near-ish future and call the mod done. I've written just about everything I wanted to write for the speedy blue girl without undergoing massive scope creep again. After that I'll still keep an eye on it in case of any breakages, but I'll consider active development finished. Dolls for Jora and Wet Dreams were one shots and Embrace I can tie off with little enough effort. Then I'll take a long, probably permanent break from modding. I've done everything I wanted to do with the concepts I've explored and want to provide a firm endpoint for people still waiting on more from me.
I redownloaded a fresh copy of Plappening, and now it works just fiiiine... so apparently I was just using an out-of-date version. My beloved breeding content is saved! Just thought you and Thresh should know.

And please please I beg you, keep Azure Blaze up-to-date for newer versions to be released. This game is awesome but now that I'm hooked on my favorite future wife's modded content, I just don't want to go without it.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Lost my saves when I had to get a new pc :(
Am now replaying from scratch and noticed a curious little bug: once you take damage for the first time in a fight, the amount of recovered arousal/energy displayed when selecting an item in-battle is always 69. For instance, the mini-elixir is described as recovering 69 arousal and 69 energy. It does still recover the normal amount, tho, only the description messes up.

Reactions: Kratmann

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I prefer to be friends with Jora, to do otherwise feels like I'm manipulating a disabled person for sex.
has very low mental age, and an excessive craving for attention.
Common result from anti social behavior, i'd like to add parentless but i dont think she mentioned anything like that, its up in the air.
In a good world Jora can grow as a character out of this,

'Self-awareness' is a crucial part of any relationship, of any kind. Obvious, but so easy to forget.
I might just be misunderstanding your interpretation, but is the implication that she lacks or has none? i doubt it's the latter so ill assume its the former, though i'd still call that harsh

She 100% has a stuntend mental growth to some extent, living in a cave does that to you, but there's also the fact she's a monster girl, it's kinda that deal in nekopara where they gotta pass that one exam to supress their 'instincts', in nekopara in particular i feel a slight twinge of fetishism within that but that's another topic, point is, Jora was never taught nor ever needed to do such a thing.

Living in a cave remember? hell, how many monster girl did she even engage with is also into question.

So while she's mentally stunted due to her lack of social development, alot of her odd behaviors can be attributed to her lack of control over he monster instincts than just being dumb or immature, so she isnt as bad as one can believe, especially to the point of calling her disabled

Of course, the choice itself to just be friends is respectable and her behavior can easssily be a turn off, but just say that, no that she's disabled :KEK:

Reactions: JungleNuts
Jan 21, 2022
hello I will replay this game again but I want to add some mods on it, what mods you guys recommend?
I don't think you can get a good answer from anyone because of how varying everyone's preferences are. The best option you have is looking through the mod list yourself and picking what you find interesting.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes