Sep 5, 2022
Also, Vivian is such an entire season of whiplash. Legitimate why energy. I get her whole schtick is being the obligatory dommy-mommy courtesan, but her entire attitude is "I'll fuck with you at every turn because it's fun" and it's almost as jarring as encountering Beris on a good day. Fuck both of em.
Vivian being a tease and employing adventurers as waiters in her brothel/inn was all forgiven when I learned she helps Lillian and Elena out, but then she had to get Nara to go after MC. Nara, who was depressed from losing her best friend, drank, lost money and needed money and exp desperately to progress. She even admits pre-battle that she doesn't have any hard feelings towards MC, but her circumstances made her accept such a deal from Vivian.

Like, damn, what a way to take advantage of somebody who's at a low point, make them fight their fellow adventurer for lulz, and sweep it under the rug as "matchmaking" and "practice".

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Nara, who was depressed from losing her best friend, drank, lost money and needed money and exp desperately to progress. She even admits pre-battle that she doesn't have any hard feelings towards MC, but her circumstances made her accept such a deal from Vivian.

Like, damn, what a way to take advantage of somebody who's at a low point, make them fight their fellow adventurer for lulz, and sweep it under the rug as "matchmaking" and "practice".
I think it's pretty clear Vivian put Nara on the mountain to meet someone who would help pull her out of her funk.
She definitely wasn't taking advantage of her.

Reactions: B2B2

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Actually, it's really weird that what is effectively an endgame boss is the first one you encounter while bosses like the Oni Twins are more like mid-game bosses.
idk, im not sure if we should sell the adventureres short, while the entire process of getting a badge is practically comical, meaning that actual challenges they meet isn't something they'd be ready for, doesn't really mean they'll meet that many, kotone is much less of a challenge as its not even guranteed that she'll give you trouble, i'd find the oni twins who can completely overpower the average adventurer or the stupid bratty kunoichi who hide from every crevice ready to rape you (or be raped).

How many badges are left again? 2 or 3? so there's still plenty of areas to get more flavour text, i'd imagine that the capital is like the starting point between seasoned and expert adventurer, as the capital is far enough from the city where most monster girls would get little interaction with humans and are likely to be more violent and demanding, thus more powerful and dangerous, not like a 1 or 0,1% but maybe a top 10% of adventurers make it there. I find it a much better narrative metric, altough i'd say we still need more details, not really a strong suit of thresh.

And sofia's existence there is just an accident, by all means if she really was as lazy as she claimed, she could fuck off somewhere in a cave with ancilla where no one could find her. Which kinda makes me question her motives, her needed semen intake could be supplemented with just semen, im sure there's a milking farm somewhere in the north. Her presence in the dungeon isnt necessary. So why would someone so powerful sit around in a monster girl society eqvuialent to the countryside and just sleep, is she waiting for someone to gather all the real sigils so that she could destory them and become the ruler of humanity? :KEK: I jest, this game offers no foreshadowing or build up for such speculation.

What, you didn't like your anal vore/forced tf/unbirth scenes? What are you, vanilla?

I don't think it requires maliciousness, but a willingness to give players a chance to enjoy their cake after putting it in front of them. I'm basically an outlier when I say if the teleport stone can be taken off your person by a monster and a lot of the mobs are intelligent enough to know what's up, then those mobs who want to keep the PC should be getting a bad end. I'd argue that mobs like the harpies probably want a long-term partner, and it seems obvious that they're willing to do anything to get one.

If you don't mind spoilers,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean fair, but i still think that you need some level of maliciousness to kidnap a guy and permamently keep him there until he gets gaslit into marrying you and giving you babies, for monsters near the town who practically live with humans already, they're unlikely to do that i think.

And yes, i have played paradox and am aware, which still, makes me question how luka is sane in either game (or maybe he isnt) and wish that aspect as explored more.

Also, Vivian is such an entire season of whiplash. Legitimate why energy. I get her whole schtick is being the obligatory dommy-mommy courtesan, but her entire attitude is "I'll fuck with you at every turn because it's fun" and it's almost as jarring as encountering Beris on a good day. Fuck both of em.
That's not really why i hate her, i hate it when someone quite literally attempts to kill me, she sent you to the succubi trio intentionally with no energy potion, she was aware that cathrine, a human turned succubuss is bad at controlling her SOUL SUCKING POWERS, this is even proven further narratively as the monster authorities themselves have jennifer and cathrine as straight up service dogs like for the blind. She knew that jennifer and cathrine would fuck up because of course they would, failing to properly watch her, and as a result, you almost die, vivian is literally dead to me, if i could kill her i 100% without hesitation would, she tried it first

I'm pretty sure the barrier was the Goddess's doing because wholesale slaughter is kinda cringe iirc. The DQ is probably on-par with Sofia, who we've seen use maybe 50% of her power if you've managed to get her to transform. It stands to reason if she was giving an ounce of effort before, the PC might be among maybe a very small group of people who made it to the will temple, let alone the capital.
Funny you mention that, rant time.
I've had a similar theory for a while, one that led me on many psychoting rants. The entire premise is just... weird.
We supposed to beat someone who allegedly can do that (or a line of leaders who are comparable to such a being), and no, it being sex combat doesn't make it better, beating a bonafide god using your fists is one thing, beating said god, who is the literaly god of sex IN sex is just wild, and the so called goddess send you to do that... to fight against an entire species of genetically predipositioned beings who literally evolved to milk human men and women alike. Someone tells me to go kill god? Sure, give me some time, someone tells me to go beat a a sex monster god at sex? Mods excuse my language but i'd tell said person to go fucking kill themselves, im leaving this pla- oh wait, im in fucking crippling debt

Speaking of, arent the high adventuring authroities fucking assholes? They give you so many so called benefits which you are never notified are something that costs, i think the legal term would be entrapment? You go to the island, ready with your skills and sword to slaughter the dirty monster girls in Venereae's name! But no, you are now in debt, you can't leave until its paid back, and the entire island is apperently under a sex battle system, making everything but your physical condition useless, forcing you to interact with these vile creatures and make friends with them, fuck and impregnatne them and settle down with your cute monster girl wife as you completely... forget your hatered, huh, how convinient.

Not to mention, the entire quest is just a complete joke, the so called generals of the DQ literally hand you fake sigils, which are supposed to be used to beat her, literal chocolate gold, putting aside that fact, why would they.... assist you in beating the dq? I mean sure, you can't kill her, but like, you got no pride and honor to defend your liege?

Then finally, venerae's quest to the Hero (PC) is nonsensical, beat the dq... why? if she "made" that barrier, she clearly isn't a threat as if she had that kind of power and had malicious intentioned she could've wiped every human resident on that island in one swoop, but she still sends you on that fake quest... where you get fake sigils (the pc gets the real ones, but i think most heroes got the fake ones too) so i think the conclusion is kinda obvious.

Lillian displays ignorance of what her goddess is actually about, she's not as racist as the main continent likely is, but she was clearly trained somewhere, a place where they teach acolytes that a literal god of fertility is somehow against the island's degeneracy.
Anyways, Lucian (or whatever she's called) never discourages us against fucking mg, there is not way venerae is ignorant of what the island is really like.
We can also infer from classid fantasy tropes that the church is always racist and also very loved, so whatever they say goes, so in this scneario where they clearly misinterpted their own diety, they also didnt help with the numerous wars they likely caused, leading to pointless deaths.
So venerae hatches a plan, give a prophetic dream to the right people make the adventurer society take her side, scam people who were lead to believe that mg are evil, put them in debt, send them on the island and prevent them from leaving, next put up a barrier that makes homocide or harmful intent completely pointless, add a few ???? in the middle and somehow you got a sex battle island, where people marry and get closer to mg, slowly rooting out the hatered, its unlikely they ever pay their debts, or even have to, their new family is on the island.
This is quite literally the cohabitation plan from mgq, but like, actually done well (fuck you luka), even if its some healthy speculation, the facts themselves are true, you are being kept their intentionally, you were scammed just so you could be kept there, the hero game is an entire sham, and the church misinterpets their own diety, i see this as the only conclusion.

Phew, feels good to let it out every few months, anyways, that's it from me

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2022
I think it's pretty clear Vivian put Nara on the mountain to meet someone who would help pull her out of her funk.
She definitely wasn't taking advantage of her.
She told Nara to meet and fight MC specifically, who isn't necessarily a kind person (this depends on player choices, could easily end up being the other way around). There are a million ways the interaction could have ended badly instead of MC being friendly and giving in to fight her, all of which would end up making Nara feel worse. Luckily for her, we are constrained by the choices the game gives us.

If Vivian's really wanting to make Nara feel better, why not have her talk to Lillian, or practice her dancing with Mika (who's a former adventurer out of money)? Hell, even the succubus trio would have made better sparring partners and Catherine's also a former adventurer.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
She told Nara to meet and fight MC specifically, who isn't necessarily a kind person (this depends on player choices, could easily end up being the other way around). There are a million ways the interaction could have ended badly instead of MC being friendly and giving in to fight her, all of which would end up making Nara feel worse. Luckily for her, we are constrained by the choices the game gives us.

If Vivian's really wanting to make Nara feel better, why not have her talk to Lillian, or practice her dancing with Mika (who's a former adventurer out of money)? Hell, even the succubus trio would have made better sparring partners and Catherine's also a former adventurer.
We're the baddest dude around. Vivian knows we can fix anyone and make them fall in love with us.
Also I don't recognize any mean or malicious choices in games. My MC is always a good boy.

Reactions: confusedreamer
Sep 5, 2022
We're the baddest dude around. Vivian knows we can fix anyone and make them fall in love with us.
Also I don't recognize any mean or malicious choices in games. My MC is always a good boy.
obligatory press X to doubt
That being said, it's said in-game that we can only see other adventurers in town. Outside town, the magic of the island makes it impossible to see or interact with other adventurers most of the time, unless they know MC and are specifically looking to interact with him. Even in the capital all we see are ghosts of other adventurers who are there, but cannot be interacted with.

I'm willing to believe there's gigachads who have made it to the pyramid and made Sofia their bitch.

Devastator325

Jul 26, 2018
Wasn't Dark Perpetua 6 months ago? I feel like it was within the last year. I do agree that the lack of content has been a bit frustrating. I mostly chalk it up to he's cooking and all the smaller stuff is just buying time. But, I'm also coping a bit.

Nah, march 30th 2023, the only combat addition since then was the rework for Nicci, which wasn't anything technically new, though it was nice as I enjoy Nicci. Last year has been rough for people who enjoy the combat. Judging by what I see on the discord, I don't think he has been cooking, seems more like he got lost in redoing scenes and reworking code many times over, adding a scene or two in each minor update along the way. the only really chonky update was when the capital districts were first added, but that was mostly lore writing. Sometimes we at least get bangers in there (Livewire Rut Scene is 10/10 imo). I hope we get some more significant updates with combat content, but I'm not holding my breath, maybe in another year and a half we'll get one more fight.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Vivian being a tease and employing adventurers as waiters in her brothel/inn was all forgiven when I learned she helps Lillian and Elena out, but then she had to get Nara to go after MC. Nara, who was depressed from losing her best friend, drank, lost money and needed money and exp desperately to progress. She even admits pre-battle that she doesn't have any hard feelings towards MC, but her circumstances made her accept such a deal from Vivian.
As someone else pointed out, the intent was probably sincere, but it's the fact that she very clearly omits the part of her ideas that include the PC. I'd forgive some malarkey if, when you ogle her ass or tits, she didn't then decide "hey, I know you basically got mind-raped by Kotone and any number of other monster girls, but since you're ogling my assets probably out of no fault of your own, how about you let me brainwash you so you're even weaker?" It all smacks of someone who while having altruistic intentions, is also not above doing harm to people who probably can't help it after they've been mentally messed up by trying to pay off their crippling debt via the old-fashioned way.
idk, im not sure if we should sell the adventureres short, while the entire process of getting a badge is practically comical, meaning that actual challenges they meet isn't something they'd be ready for, doesn't really mean they'll meet that many, kotone is much less of a challenge as its not even guranteed that she'll give you trouble, i'd find the oni twins who can completely overpower the average adventurer or the stupid bratty kunoichi who hide from every crevice ready to rape you (or be raped).
I chalk that up to the challenges were probably intended to further "strengthen" adventurers against these kinds of things, but a lot of the monsters (and especially the generals) pulled the reverse uno and decided the tests are as difficult as they decide. That, or basically a version of . Either way, the entire thing is ridiculous at its core.
How many badges are left again? 2 or 3? so there's still plenty of areas to get more flavour text, i'd imagine that the capital is like the starting point between seasoned and expert adventurer, as the capital is far enough from the city where most monster girls would get little interaction with humans and are likely to be more violent and demanding, thus more powerful and dangerous, not like a 1 or 0,1% but maybe a top 10% of adventurers make it there. I find it a much better narrative metric, altough i'd say we still need more details, not really a strong suit of thresh.
I believe the Labyrinth was a badge and the total was meant to be 5? So, we have 2 left. The issue is, again, there are at least 3 areas with additional content to write. Something you do unintentionally point out is something that MGQ pointed out, which is when food is scarce, what are monsters likely to eat in the meantime? I imagine we don't see roaming tribes and such in surplus because inter-communal conflict doesn't actually accomplish anything. You either increase the quantity of available resources, or you maintain a consistent population. I imagine stronger monsters wouldn't be as plentiful because as the difficulty increases for adventurers, the available "victims" dwindles. It's having an army of 100 soldiers with 10 good ones. You have 90 meat shields to keep the 10 from sustaining injury.
And sofia's existence there is just an accident, by all means if she really was as lazy as she claimed, she could fuck off somewhere in a cave with ancilla where no one could find her. Which kinda makes me question her motives, her needed semen intake could be supplemented with just semen, im sure there's a milking farm somewhere in the north. Her presence in the dungeon isnt necessary. So why would someone so powerful sit around in a monster girl society eqvuialent to the countryside and just sleep, is she waiting for someone to gather all the real sigils so that she could destory them and become the ruler of humanity? :KEK: I jest, this game offers no foreshadowing or build up for such speculation.
I saw it as she had the motivation to do her job before and became so powerful as a result that she eventually one-shot everyone who tried to step to her and she became discontented. Demon Queen probably put her there, too, as a deterrent. Imagine 100 newbie adventurers trying to take down Sofia now. Someone might end up finger-banging her for five seconds, but there will be a lot of bodies in the church afterwards. I see it as she's no longer motivated but because she's not being compelled by the DQ to make an effort anymore, she's content to just chill where she is. Plus, if she's as powerful as the DQ, who is going to tell her to fuck off?
I mean fair, but i still think that you need some level of maliciousness to kidnap a guy and permamently keep him there until he gets gaslit into marrying you and giving you babies, for monsters near the town who practically live with humans already, they're unlikely to do that i think.
This is the same argument I put to MGE fans, and they are adamant that since it's presented from the perspective from a dude who is getting first-party information from groups who have plans like "turn everyone into a lolicon" and "turn all males into incubi" that the world is actually wholesome and how dare you claim otherwise. If we operate on that logic, it's perfectly fine to brainwash someone into becoming your mate and isolate them indefinitely. However, if we're operating on normal, non-retarded thinking, I think it's the issue of "stalker logic." Basically, stalkers don't interpret their behavior as harmful or toxic. They perceive what they are doing as "necessary" and "any harm that occurs is incidental and/or a result of the victim's actions." Same process here. A species that evolved to intake semen and/or sexual energy is trying to survive and in their own interpretation, you (the adventurer) are both reacting unnecessarily and the cause of your own discomfort.
And yes, i have played paradox and am aware, which still, makes me question how luka is sane in either game (or maybe he isnt) and wish that aspect as explored more.
My perspective is that Luka has the memory of what happened after he lost erased and only retains the evaluations on a subconscious level. Paradox Luka is separate from main timeline Luka, as well. Loss scenes in Paradox are, as far as I know, not canon, since Ilias as her Goddess form doesn't exist. The smol Illias is likely what was sealed at the end of main timeline's story, hence her confusion over certain events. It's likely due to the other component of all the rampant chaos spreading, only that sealed portion exists and all variants of other characters are more from the timelines bleeding into each other.
Basically, Illias kept everything from falling apart. Without her and with science shennanigans, everything was fucked, yo.
That's not really why i hate her, i hate it when someone quite literally attempts to kill me, she sent you to the succubi trio intentionally with no energy potion, she was aware that cathrine, a human turned succubuss is bad at controlling her SOUL SUCKING POWERS, this is even proven further narratively as the monster authorities themselves have jennifer and cathrine as straight up service dogs like for the blind. She knew that jennifer and cathrine would fuck up because of course they would, failing to properly watch her, and as a result, you almost die, vivian is literally dead to me, if i could kill her i 100% without hesitation would, she tried it first
Basically, Vivian's crimes are:

1) Putting in a request to extract sap from a known high-power alraune without putting in the details that she has an agreement with that alraune over the method of extraction,
2) Sent Nara to the entrance of the Willpower Temple when the PC has basically no warning and no knowledge of this setup just so Nara could get her mojo back,
3) Sends you to the succubi trio without the requested item knowing full well that the PC would be in danger (what effectively counts for it given the circumstances),
4) Has no issue brainwashing someone for their ogling who might be so brain-fucked by their encounters that they can't help it, and
5) when confronted on her bs, simply laughs in your face, taunts/teases you, and then continues on her merry way. Yeah, fuck that chick. Fox waifu at least apologizes for the mind rape and even offers to undo it.
Funny you mention that, rant time.
-here lies the best description of this game's "story"-
I chalk it up as largely the adventurer's guild (and further, the governments of the world) who set this entire thing up. Putting aside the Goddess who is clearly trying to improve her approval rating with everyone, the guild are actively promoting going into debt for the sake of an official piece of paper that says you're qualified to delve into dungeons and slay dragons. Yippee. The fact that eros are an exclusive currency to the island and probably have zero value outside of it, it becomes clear that this is basically the same system as pre-Confederation Newfoundland. The short version is, the men worked dangerous fishing jobs throughout the year to repay debts that land barons put on them just to live. Same thing here, except instead of fishing the adventurers are forced to go out and risk any amount of mental and physical harm so they can maybe one day afford to take a boat off the island, but more likely not because then who would sustain the monster girls?
It's been a hot minute since I read the lore, but my understanding is that the monsters were winning the war until Venerae said "nah fam, that ain't cash-money" and sent some angels to turn the tide. The DQ negotiated a ceasefire and a mutual relationship with Humanity and Venerae wherein send a bunch of morons to our island on false pretenses and also your church can operate within our borders, but for the lulz we'll preach wholesome Christian values and really screw with the morons you're sending. Basically, everyone sucks because the Goddess could have easily forced the DQ's hand and chose to compromise instead, permitted the "guild" to do this kind of thing, and not only "cures" adventurers knowing the result is having to help them repeatedly, but that as a result it's a cyclical process where most adventurers either end up entirely worshipping her due to her manipulations, or mindless sex zombies to the monster girl population. Either way, everyone who isn't an adventurer wins.
Nah, march 30th 2023, the only combat addition since then was the rework for Nicci, which wasn't anything technically new, though it was nice as I enjoy Nicci. Last year has been rough for people who enjoy the combat. Judging by what I see on the discord, I don't think he has been cooking, seems more like he got lost in redoing scenes and reworking code many times over, adding a scene or two in each minor update along the way. the only really chonky update was when the capital districts were first added, but that was mostly lore writing. Sometimes we at least get bangers in there (Livewire Rut Scene is 10/10 imo). I hope we get some more significant updates with combat content, but I'm not holding my breath, maybe in another year and a half we'll get one more fight.
Honestly, hearing what's been happening in the discord, I'm kind of annoyed. Like, guy, you did not need to rework anything. Redoing scenes for what? If you're dissatisfied with what came before, I have news for you: that's every writer ever. Part of being a writer is improving over time and being able to look back on your earlier stuff and be humbled by how much you've improved. Rewriting your older stuff doesn't make people eager for your next work. It undermines your ability to reliably present a narrative and let the readers get lost in it. Rewriting things tells the people engaging with your content that they're better off looking elsewhere because you'll never finish anything.

Christ Almighty, it's one of the very first things a creative writing professor tells you.

Reactions: Leoboo

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I saw it as she had the motivation to do her job before and became so powerful as a result that she eventually one-shot everyone who tried to step to her and she became discontented. Demon Queen probably put her there, too, as a deterrent. Imagine 100 newbie adventurers trying to take down Sofia now. Someone might end up finger-banging her for five seconds, but there will be a lot of bodies in the church afterwards. I see it as she's no longer motivated but because she's not being compelled by the DQ to make an effort anymore, she's content to just chill where she is. Plus, if she's as powerful as the DQ, who is going to tell her to fuck off?
I can't imagine a young(er) sofia who's excited to do her job, like a new recruit at some middle managament firm, right out of college :KEK:
Honestly, hearing what's been happening in the discord, I'm kind of annoyed. Like, guy, you did not need to rework anything. Redoing scenes for what? If you're dissatisfied with what came before, I have news for you: that's every writer ever. Part of being a writer is improving over time and being able to look back on your earlier stuff and be humbled by how much you've improved. Rewriting your older stuff doesn't make people eager for your next work. It undermines your ability to reliably present a narrative and let the readers get lost in it. Rewriting things tells the people engaging with your content that they're better off looking elsewhere because you'll never finish anything.

Christ Almighty, it's one of the very first things a creative writing professor tells you.
Bold of you to assume thresh took a writing class :BootyTime:
By all means it technically isnt necessary to do so, as long as actually take criticism and work to imrpove any author can become a good one

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
I can't imagine a young(er) sofia who's excited to do her job, like a new recruit at some middle managament firm, right out of college :KEK:
The generals like Sofia are from the war, right? I could imagine a post-war Sofia still riding a high wanting to crush supposed adventurers and becoming bored over time.

Bold of you to assume thresh took a writing class :BootyTime:
By all means it technically isnt necessary to do so, as long as actually take criticism and work to imrpove any author can become a good one
The problem with a lot of devs on here that I have seen is a) a lack of willingness to receive criticism, and b) an inability to focus on a single aspect of something long-term. Constant revisions and edits delays a project. People are only patient for so long. When you spend over a year on "rewriting" scenes, people will understandably get fed up and withdraw their support. Why would someone want to wait another year for nothing?

McMillion

Feb 23, 2020
This is the same argument I put to MGE fans, and they are adamant that since it's presented from the perspective from a dude who is getting first-party information from groups who have plans like "turn everyone into a lolicon" and "turn all males into incubi" that the world is actually wholesome and how dare you claim otherwise. If we operate on that logic, it's perfectly fine to brainwash someone into becoming your mate and isolate them indefinitely. However, if we're operating on normal, non-retarded thinking, I think it's the issue of "stalker logic." Basically, stalkers don't interpret their behavior as harmful or toxic. They perceive what they are doing as "necessary" and "any harm that occurs is incidental and/or a result of the victim's actions." Same process here. A species that evolved to intake semen and/or sexual energy is trying to survive and in their own interpretation, you (the adventurer) are both reacting unnecessarily and the cause of your own discomfort.
I mean, it's MGE. MGE requires some amount of porn and hopeless romantic logic to get going. Trying to seriously question MGE fans on the basic things wrong with the world will just attract the annoyance from fans who know the flaws who question why you're bringing up the very obvious and the ones deluded enough to think it is healthy and makes sense.

It's obviously less worse here, but people are going to want some doms that come off as malicious to your needs at times. For better and for worse, writing may take a slight step back to make that happen.

Last edited:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Imagining for a moment that's what happened, I suddenly completely empathize with her wanting to sleep all day after centuries of it. :KEK:

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
The generals like Sofia are from the war, right? I could imagine a post-war Sofia still riding a high wanting to crush supposed adventurers and becoming bored over time.

The problem with a lot of devs on here that I have seen is a) a lack of willingness to receive criticism, and b) an inability to focus on a single aspect of something long-term. Constant revisions and edits delays a project. People are only patient for so long. When you spend over a year on "rewriting" scenes, people will understandably get fed up and withdraw their support. Why would someone want to wait another year for nothing?
i mean... by all means thresh is focusing on one aspect, that being ceris, much to my displeasure :KEK:

Imagining for a moment that's what happened, I suddenly completely empathize with her wanting to sleep all day after centuries of it. :KEK:
Cock always cures burn out, we'll save her eventually :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Rehwyn

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
September update:

Lots of nothing. A year of nothing. I admire his desire to improve things, but you generally don't stall progress to go back and fix things that aren't broken. You also don't use that time to add additional content. Fucking Hell, man.

Last edited:

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
September update:

Lots of nothing. A year of nothing. I admire his desire to improve things, but you generally don't stall progress to go back and fix things that aren't broken. You also don't use that time to add additional content. Fucking Hell, man.
Trisha content, yippe :BootyTime:

Atleast it's not ceris, despite how utterly boring i think trisha is atleast its a change, alot of people like her

Reactions: EmDotRand
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes