uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
I can't be the only that feels like this game is missing some ass content
no i am not talking about the girls i am talking about the MC,if one of your weakness is the ass and you are against monsters girls than you would think there would be some finger,some rimming,some tentacles maybe even some pegging
but apart from a few girls the game seems to forget about this
There's the blue slime and even she asks permission to peg you. On one hand I agree with you, on the other hand the dev needs to also think about including controversial stuff by default carefully, best way to deal with this in spicy games is to have an option for turning it on or off overall, for the whole game. Either in options or when you start a new game. Asking permission from the player before scenes kind of kills the femdom vibe for me. "uwu may I please dominate you teehee~?" But then again you need to understand that lot of people may not want to see the content, so it's probably not the focus for now.

Mar 22, 2023
There's the blue slime and even she asks permission to peg you. On one hand I agree with you, on the other hand the dev needs to also think about including controversial stuff by default carefully, best way to deal with this in spicy games is to have an option for turning it on or off overall, for the whole game. Either in options or when you start a new game. Asking permission from the player before scenes kind of kills the femdom vibe for me. "uwu may I please dominate you teehee~?" But then again you need to understand that lot of people may not want to see the content, so it's probably not the focus for now.
I think the key word there is controversial.

MGDs doesn't really have a problem with this since the "controversial" stuff like findom, pet-play, pegging and more are given sufficient warning.

I'm here for the gentle femdom anyway so I'm super happy that there's a firm barrier there.

Honestly, I think that's part of the game identity.
I can't be the only that feels like this game is missing some ass content
no i am not talking about the girls i am talking about the MC,if one of your weakness is the ass and you are against monsters girls than you would think there would be some finger,some rimming,some tentacles maybe even some pegging
but apart from a few girls the game seems to forget about this
You should play Fenoxo games.

Tons of futas and dudes aiming straight for the player's ass.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
I think the key word there is controversial.

MGDs doesn't really have a problem with this since the "controversial" stuff like findom, pet-play, pegging and more are given sufficient warning.

I'm here for the gentle femdom anyway so I'm super happy that there's a firm barrier there.

Honestly, I think that's part of the game identity.
I agree with you and they probably know their audience much better than I do, talking to them on patreon etc. so if the majority wants gentle femdom it's alright. I replied to the post above because personally I think it would be totally in-character and would fit lot of the monster girls to do something like pegging, so I do see why would someone miss the content. My personal preference would be an overall switch as I stated, lot of games actually do this for the stuff that would be "too much" or just not prefered by the player. The way MGD currently handles for example the slime event is a bit silly (let me emphasize again) to me.

Still this may be the overall most favorite h-game of mine so I honestly have a hard time criticizing it. Let's not forget that it's also quite easy to mod and alter these events if it really bothers someone.

Reactions: JungleNuts

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
There's the blue slime and even she asks permission to peg you.
Let it be noted that she only asks assuming your ass sensitivity is normal or ineffective. If your ass is your weakness, she doesn't ask at all. At least from what I remember, anyways.
Just figured I should mention that, even if it is a little bit off the subject.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Let it be noted that she only asks assuming your ass sensitivity is normal or ineffective. If your ass is your weakness, she doesn't ask at all. At least from what I remember, anyways.
Just figured I should mention that, even if it is a little bit off the subject.
What, really? I need to test this. See you folks in a few days.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Vivian? Auria? You could make a bit of an argument that since eros are both currency and a manifestation of sexual energy that the whole damn game counts since virtually all of the girls are trying to drain you of that, but some of them are far more obvious about it being financial than others.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
I agree with you and they probably know their audience much better than I do, talking to them on patreon etc. so if the majority wants gentle femdom it's alright. I replied to the post above because personally I think it would be totally in-character and would fit lot of the monster girls to do something like pegging, so I do see why would someone miss the content. My personal preference would be an overall switch as I stated, lot of games actually do this for the stuff that would be "too much" or just not prefered by the player. The way MGD currently handles for example the slime event is a bit silly (let me emphasize again) to me.

Still this may be the overall most favorite h-game of mine so I honestly have a hard time criticizing it. Let's not forget that it's also quite easy to mod and alter these events if it really bothers someone.
I mainly found it weird that the game includes a possible ass weakness when it's pretty much unused , espacilly in a monster girl game where tail peg is the easier thing in the world to include.

Reactions: uxuxux
Mar 22, 2023
I mainly found it weird that the game includes a possible ass weakness when it's pretty much unused , espacilly in a monster girl game where tail peg is the easier thing in the world to include.
I think it's strange that you're instantly corrolating ass weakness to pegging and penetration.

When I saw ass weakness, I thought face-sitting, doggystyle, assjobs, etc. Which to my credit do more damage to you the higher your ass weakness is.

If you wanna get ass blasted just play a Fenoxo game my guy. I promise you won't regret it. Just about everyone's after the player's ass in those game. Even the tutorial girl in TiTs goes after the MC's ass.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
I think it's strange that you're instantly corrolating ass weakness to pegging and penetration.

When I saw ass weakness, I thought face-sitting, doggystyle, assjobs, etc. Which to my credit do more damage to you the higher your ass weakness is.

If you wanna get ass blasted just play a Fenoxo game my guy. I promise you won't regret it. Just about everyone's after the player's ass in those game. Even the tutorial girl in TiTs goes after the MC's ass.
The literal in game description of the ass weakness from the Goddess is "Nobody would go for your ass.. right?". I didn't "correlate" anything, the description makes it very clear that's in the context of the MC ass being used by monster girls.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
The literal in game description of the ass weakness from the Goddess is "Nobody would go for your ass.. right?". I didn't "correlate" anything, the description makes it very clear that's in the context of the MC ass being used by monster girls.
You know what.

Yeah that makes sense.

I'm pretty sure that having an ass weakness means that Mika's attacks, Mizuko's attacks and more hurt YOU more though.
I think seeing that kind of overwrote my mind when it comes to it, but you make a lot of sense.

Yeah I didn't even notice that there was both an Ass weakness and and Ass fetish.
1704507516595.png

That being said, some weaknesses are just more prominent than others... Like there aren't many girls that kiss you for instance.

Reactions: JungleNuts

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
what foot fetish art does the game have currently? any mods with art besides butterfly mod?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
what foot fetish art does the game have currently? any mods with art besides butterfly mod?
There's Kotone and there's Ushris, there's at least a few other girls with foot scenes, but I don't think any others have artwork if that's what you're looking for.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes