• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

akaban74

Oct 25, 2019
I have some feedback, loving the game so far

1.) If you do Mika's "Sexy bets" her clothes reverts to her original rags, rather than her later clothing

2.) This may be due to it being a WiP, her dialogue never updates to reflect her new financial status, with her continuing to reference her poverty and servitude to Sophia.

Reactions: Konstantinus

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
So is there a guide to different character builds anywhere? Because from what I've seen so far, the optimal strategy is to pick a preferred stat and just dump everything into it (+obviously health) because even if the enemy is resistant to your preferred skill you can switch to a different skill that uses the same stat.

And because almost all the special attack and events (and all the really important ones) require willpower to avoid, that chosen stat should be willpower. The downside is that focusing on willpower will then have a soft level-ceiling on events so I guess you can half-ass it or just keep a lot of saves. And then the other stats can have a couple points here and there put into them to meet certain unlock requirements because they do exist, just don't require nearly as much dedication as willpower for consistency.

Am I missing something? Are there actual character builds that aren't either will-focused or unreliable OR need to be over-leveled?

Last edited:

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Is it normal to not be able to adjust stats like at all?
edit: nvm It only happened when i tried console

Last edited:

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Are there any cheats for the game?
Yes, there are cheats. They're mentioned and explained earlier in the forum. I know it would be a pain, but you'll have to look through them all because not everyone would just tell you right away what to do in order to cheat. Besides, it's best if you play normally first before you cheat, that way you can decide what you want to cheat in and what will play normally for you.

akaban74

Oct 25, 2019
There was a typo in one of Mika's dialogue trees, but I think it was a one-time only since I haven't seen that specific line since.

does have this typo, with unwieldy written as "unweildly".

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
So is there a guide to different character builds anywhere? Because from what I've seen so far, the optimal strategy is to pick a preferred stat and just dump everything into it (+obviously health) because even if the enemy is resistant to your preferred skill you can switch to a different skill that uses the same stat.

And because almost all the special attack and events (and all the really important ones) require willpower to avoid, that chosen stat should be willpower. The downside is that focusing on willpower will then have a soft level-ceiling on events so I guess you can half-ass it or just keep a lot of saves. And then the other stats can have a couple points here and there put into them to meet certain unlock requirements because they do exist, just don't require nearly as much dedication as willpower for consistency.

Am I missing something? Are there actual character builds that aren't either will-focused or unreliable OR need to be over-leveled?
I am in no way an expert, but I think the meta is more willpower + a stat of your choice. Some choose virility for a demon layer build; some allure for a buff build; some willpower for a magic build. I used technique + willpower for a damage-resistant (low sensitivity + fetish levels) and weakness-targeting build. I avoided health because I just needed enough to heal afterwards. Maybe other builds benefit from more health/spirit than I took.

The game is constantly being balanced, so even if some build seems really strong it might be nerfed, as I understand allure builds were.

tl;dr I think every build is viable. While a jack-of-all-trades might not be ideal, you can definitely make a build around any stat of your choice, except maybe power. The real meat of a build is the perks you choose.

If my answer doesn't satisfy you, I recommend joining the MGD discord. There are many experienced players on there.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
I am in no way an expert, but I think the meta is more willpower + a stat of your choice. Some choose virility for a demon layer build; some allure for a buff build; some willpower for a magic build. I used technique + willpower for a damage-resistant (low sensitivity + fetish levels) and weakness-targeting build. I avoided health because I just needed enough to heal afterwards. Maybe other builds benefit from more health/spirit than I took.

The game is constantly being balanced, so even if some build seems really strong it might be nerfed, as I understand allure builds were.

tl;dr I think every build is viable. While a jack-of-all-trades might not be ideal, you can definitely make a build around any stat of your choice, except maybe power. The real meat of a build is the perks you choose.

If my answer doesn't satisfy you, I recommend joining the MGD discord. There are many experienced players on there.
Your answer's pretty good mate. The only thing more that I could ask would be for some numbers so I could get a grasp of the stat distribution in the numerical rather than relative terms. I guess that's up to you if you want to bother.

The majority of perks from what I remember are either an effective stat boost (+spirit/reduce sensitivity/similar), specialization (+damage type), or grind oriented (+exp from loss or extra loot) with only a few actually being unique. I'm sure they overall can fortify a number of character builds, but aren't particularly cool if you don't already have a charted path from level one.

Missed that there was a discord, but eh. So long as the forum isn't completely dead...

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I see that the game genre includes femdom, which is excellent. But is any of that the MC receiving anal? Like pegging, futa, etc?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I see that the game genre includes femdom, which is excellent. But is any of that the MC receiving anal? Like pegging, futa, etc?
I'm usually skipping such content from the start so I don't know exactly how many of those scenes there are. What I can say is that the Slime Girl early in the game tries it, but you can tell her not to. It's not one of the main fetishes in the game.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I'm usually skipping such content from the start so I don't know exactly how many of those scenes there are. What I can say is that the Slime Girl early in the game tries it, but you can tell her not to. It's not one of the main fetishes in the game.
Understandable...Just thought I'd ask as it's a popular fixture of femdom. How did you get the slime (red? Blue?) to try it?

akaban74

Oct 25, 2019
I know there is an anal sensitivity stat in the game, so I assume that enemies can a least target that area. I know anal seems to be a common fetish for monster girls as well. As far as that goes, it seems to be a latter game thing to have to worry about.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Are there any cheats for the game?
Yes, there are plenty of cheats for this title accessible via Renpy's console. If you do not know how to enable the console, I have a post here that details how to do so. Then once you have enabled the console, just load your save, access the console, and then you can use any of the codes I have detailed in this post to manipulate your file to boost your stats, get Eros, get experience, or anything else within reason.

I do hope that you find this helpful, BaneSRB.

As has already been stated, the blue slime will ask for permission before engaging in slime pegging if you are fully slimed and have normal or lower ass sensitivity or will just go ahead and do it without asking if your ass sensitivity is higher, like around 120 to 125% to be specific. The only other scenes are in the Mountain via a couple of quests:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Futa is on the list of banned/blacklisted fetishes that Threshold is not planning to add to the base game. Now mods could add such content, just that they may not necessarily mesh with the established lore of this world. And just for the sake of completion, the other fetishes that are not going to be added as far as official MGD is concerned includes Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Under aged, Excessive Violence and Gore, and M/M content.

I hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your question, KnowledgeAlfa.

Finally, for those looking forward to the update, as SlimeCrow has stated, the update is being delayed slightly unfortunately as Threshold has been ill for the past few days but they are steadily recovering. No ETA as of yet but it will likely still be soon and before the end of this month. Content has still been created in the meanwhile and Mara will have a number of scenes with word counts between 1500 and 2000 words, specifically one was right at 1500, another about 1600, and then there was one with a reported 1800 words.

Unfortunately as a part of this, the new tomboy character will not actually have any content in this update but her file will be present so it is possible to take a peek and read her description and anything else that may happen to be present. Perhaps she'll arrive with the second half of the town update along with the guild gals and shop updates and day/night system implementation.

I do hope that anyone interested in this information finds this a little useful.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes