• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Mar 22, 2023
There are ways in the setting to deal with those (apart from actual fate-manipulation/reality-manipulation from our future lilim waifu). For example, if our MC gets their hands on some raging mushrooms, his mana will temporarily weaken those monster girls while they fuck, and lets him dominate them. Those MGs are able to walk normally by using magic, if they have enough mana, which as they're getting a supply from an incubus who has multiple wives (so, he'd be pretty overloaded), they would be easily able to walk on land just fine.
Even abyssal MGs could be covered in setting, with everything we've read now about the setting.
Lol, I literally forgot there's the maledom shrooms designed for guys who are attracted to girls who are super strong but still want to lead.

Honestly... I wonder if we'll get that as an item in the game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Also to be honest I would just consider two options:

1. MGERPG is not canon to the main MGE timeline / universe.
2. The encyclopedia is not completely correct about details.
Number 2 is the correct answer, from what i've heard, kenko apparently said himself that the encyclopedia is written from the perspective of a wandering scholar and that guy tends to misinterpret certain aspects of the girls, which is a handy way to retcon and handwave new and old facts about the girls. so if anything doesn't make sense we can just assume that dude made a mistake and we can headcanon something in.

either way, MGE is not some deeply written lore where every fact got its own bible down to the last detail. for me its a simple sexual escapist fantasy for dudes who just want to have a loving, but horny, wife with some funny side-effect. i just take the things at face-value and don't ask. the girls have some 6th sense that tells them which guy is the one for her? welp. i guess they can.

despite that, i still want to learn about the world and how life there is, just so i can daydream more about what life there would be like for me.

revyfan

Jan 26, 2018
Damn, nearly 2 and a half years later and still no word on any update for the game. I know KC gets pretty autistic about his content and tries doing unreasonable amount of work (I Remember seeing a screenshot he posted of a single MGERPG girl with nearly 60 unique drawings) and I definitely know he sometimes gets into funks when he sees something that upsets him (Just a month ago or so, he unfollowed 99% of the people he followed because one person he did follow posted/retweeted NTR) but it saddens me not seeing any update.

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
Also RIP the April monster girl, never came out. The March monster girl was scheduled to come out on early to mid April but was released on the 28th. We'll probably get another monster girl in two weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The cope to think the game is not abandoned is insane. 3 years of no content with also nothing to show on the patreon. Oh well, it was a good demo.
I reallly hope that KC doesn't go the way of the pickaxe. Even if he does, I hope this universe gets the same love that the Bodaverse did from the fangame Tower Escape with Lily.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
The cope to think the game is not abandoned is insane. 3 years of no content with also nothing to show on the patreon. Oh well, it was a good demo.
I REFUSE to believe it abandoned. It can take 40 years, and I, in my olde years, shall still cope, and be here, in hopes of an update.

Reactions: Birchwood64

Random747932

Oct 11, 2023
I knew this game would be LABELED abandoned sooner or later. Anyone who knows Kenko knows that they take their time. Kenko wants their game to be perfect. You can see it in the detail of Kenko's art. I have also used an RPGmaker save editor to see if their are other items in the code and there are. I believe there are healing items. Whoever is made this thread is not Kenko and thus can't truly abandon the game. This thread should have been given the "in progress" label if any.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Whoever is made this thread is not Kenko and thus can't truly abandon the game. This thread should have been given the "in progress" label if any.
it's an automatic thing. if a bit of a misnomer if you ask me, anything that does not get a direct update by the dev in a certain timeframe automatically gets the "abandoned" tag. so if a game doesn't get any updates, even if there is proof the dev is activly working on it, the thread will be labeled as abandoned. even if "Lack of recent Updates" would be more applicable.

Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021
it's an automatic thing. if a bit of a misnomer if you ask me, anything that does not get a direct update by the dev in a certain timeframe automatically gets the "abandoned" tag. so if a game doesn't get any updates, even if there is proof the dev is activly working on it, the thread will be labeled as abandoned. even if "Lack of recent Updates" would be more applicable.
3 years is not a 'lack recent updates' LMAO

Random747932

Oct 11, 2023
Those updates aren't for the game. This thread is for the game, not MGE in general.
Kenko literally apologized for not doing a Q&A about MGE RPG. There is also downloads for the game there. Just because Kenko doesn't post about their game as frequently as the encyclopedia doesn't mean that the page isn't dedicated to the game as well. Kenko is still developing the game and encyclopedia AT THE SAME TIME. Have some patience.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes