4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Apr 3, 2020
He didn't get iseaki'd, but my theory is that in between the "tutorial" with the White Succubus and when you actually gain control, he went around and got lots and lots of wives. That's how he somehow already has the scents of multiple mamono on him, as some of the girls notice, and so maybe some of the "boss" girls will be "former" wives who are overjoyed to see him and basically be super aggressive to try to get him to abandon his quest for 24/7 boning. Note that he already has "Incubi skills" (aka he already got transformed by a wife) at the start of the game.
Considering the reality warping powers KC's monster girls have, it could just be that since the MC is "fated" to end up with them, their scent is already on him

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
Or more simply, he already has the scent of 3 girls on him by that point in the story.
White Succubus, Werecat, and Imp.
Probably if the White Succubus is a Lilim. In the books it's noted certain monster girls can turn humans into incubi faster than others, and Lilims are capable of turning girls into monsters in one go.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
In the status or whatever it is written that the MC is an incubus already, but I thought incubi had infinite sexual stamina, so how come MC can still pass out during sex?

More than that, an incubus who has multiple wives cannot be satisfied until he's had sex with all of them, so there is no way the werecat could still make the MC pass out after the MC gets the imp (and prior to the imp, with the implication that the Lilim is also one of the MC's wives).

Mar 22, 2023
In the status or whatever it is written that the MC is an incubus already, but I thought incubi had infinite sexual stamina, so how come MC can still pass out during sex?

More than that, an incubus who has multiple wives cannot be satisfied until he's had sex with all of them, so there is no way the werecat could still make the MC pass out after the MC gets the imp (and prior to the imp, with the implication that the Lilim is also one of the MC's wives).
The writing in the encyclopedia is hyperbole most of the time.
You're not meant to take it literally.
You're meant to take it as writing that comes from "another person." Because the encyclopedia writers are people from that world.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
The writing in the encyclopedia is hyperbole most of the time.
You're not meant to take it literally.
You're meant to take it as writing that comes from "another person." Because the encyclopedia writers are people from that world.
That obviously applies to the writing and the scenarios in this game too. If both are hyperbolic, they are not hyperbolic in relation to each other.
I mean sure, it's hyperbolic for a saint to have over 70 houris as wives, and still manage to do saintly things in between fucking all of them, yet it's still something possible within this (hyperbolic) setting.

Whatever though, I think I'm just going to assume that MC's sexual stamina failing is just to make the game interesting, or something.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
honestly its possible that the action (at least from our view) stops because the pcs mind can't handle that level of simulation
and borks itself trying

after all we are going at it with monster girls with body's that are practically designed for pleasure

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
honestly its possible that the action (at least from our view) stops because the pcs mind can't handle that level of simulation
and borks itself trying

after all we are going at it with monster girls with body's that are practically designed for pleasure
Incubi's bodies and minds are designed for pleasure, especially with their wives. Incubi are somehow more sensitive to pleasure with their wives, yet have no problems keeping up with them.

• Thinking Face
Aug 8, 2022
New post by KC is out, it's a new monster girl called Balrog. No news about MGERPG.
i've never really had the opportunity to ask anyone in the community this kinda thing, but how does KC get away with putting stuff like this in the MGE books? they're fairly well-known books being published for profit, and the balrog is just a creature from LotR. it's not the first monster girl like this by any means, so are they just flying under the radar or what? i can't imagine they're getting the copyright holders to sign off on it.

• Thinking Face

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
i've never really had the opportunity to ask anyone in the community this kinda thing, but how does KC get away with putting stuff like this in the MGE books? they're fairly well-known books being published for profit, and the balrog is just a creature from LotR. it's not the first monster girl like this by any means, so are they just flying under the radar or what? i can't imagine they're getting the copyright holders to sign off on it.
What other monsters are copyrighted? I was under the assumption that the vast majority of KC's monster girls are based off public domain monster concepts.

Mar 22, 2023
Whatever though, I think I'm just going to assume that MC's sexual stamina failing is just to make the game interesting, or something.
He includes it cause it's his fetish but he wants people of all sexual proclivities to enjoy his works so he makes the setting super flexible. That means though that it's not defined so nothing's consistent.

It's why I said earlier not to think too hard about the setting because you'll get a headache.

The same reason Lego can get away with making Lego versions of popular IP.

It's not the same character, but the monster girl equivalent.

Mar 22, 2023
lego does get permission from those big IPs. i guess it's not exactly the same and it's too small to be worth the effort of suing.
Really?

Well damn... then you might actually be seeing a problem from Kenkou in the future ngl.

The other girls are all public domain like why Shin Megami Tensei can include them as demons.
Including a hyper specific monster like Balrog might get him in trouble though.

He probably doesn't realize it. When doing Krampus and Bogey he was just thinking of "Monsters from other countries." USA addition.
In fact, his Chinese series monsters were a big hit after all. They're very popular.

I feel like extending from that mindset and including Balrog makes logical sense w/o him perceiving how recent that is.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Really?

Well damn... then you might actually be seeing a problem from Kenkou in the future ngl.

The other girls are all public domain like why Shin Megami Tensei can include them as demons.
Including a hyper specific monster like Balrog might get him in trouble though.

He probably doesn't realize it. When doing Krampus and Bogey he was just thinking of "Monsters from other countries." USA addition.
In fact, his Chinese series monsters were a big hit after all. They're very popular.

I feel like extending from that mindset and including Balrog makes logical sense w/o him perceiving how recent that is.

I typed in are monster girls public domain?, and I got this result from the old fandom mge page:

Aug 24, 2022
Can't Kenko just rename the Balrog to its original inspiration in case there'll ever be legal trouble regarding copyright? It's not like Tolkien owns norse mythology. This is nothing to worry over.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes